Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Killa In Trouble (Brady Doc on ESPN)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Killa In Trouble (Brady Doc on ESPN)

I, personally, was disappointed in the program. It's great to get a little insight on Brady and the Patriots because they're usually a vault but still. I thought the piece was a C+.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Killa In Trouble (Brady Doc on ESPN)

I got to watch it this morning on my DVR and enjoyed it because I did not know all the details on his college days at Michigan. Heck, I did not know who Brady was until he came in for Drew. I was still in the military and was keeping track of the team and watching every game I could but I was not on the interenet at all then and had no clue who the backup was and didn't care because we had the "man" Drew Bledsoe (who I still appreciate what he did for the Pats franchise by the way). It was a nice suprise when Tom came in and took over!!!!!!!!!! The crying stuff I could care less about as long as he keeps trying to prove all those teams messed up not drafting him. Go Pats!!!

Sections
Shortcuts