Killa In Trouble (Brady Doc on ESPN)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Killa In Trouble (Brady Doc on ESPN)

Killa, I am very disappointed you caved.   hehe

I knew you'd watch it.   Now, please say 3 Hail Marys. You are free to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I, personally, was disappointed in the program. It's great to get a little insight on Brady and the Patriots because they're usually a vault but still. I thought the piece was a C+.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What did you expect? just curious.

I learned some new things and thought it was well done. Lots of new footage, too.

There was some repetition, but overall, I thought it was laid out well, chronologically.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I got to watch it this morning on my DVR and enjoyed it because I did not know all the details on his college days at Michigan. Heck, I did not know who Brady was until he came in for Drew. I was still in the military and was keeping track of the team and watching every game I could but I was not on the interenet at all then and had no clue who the backup was and didn't care because we had the "man" Drew Bledsoe (who I still appreciate what he did for the Pats franchise by the way). It was a nice suprise when Tom came in and took over!!!!!!!!!! The crying stuff I could care less about as long as he keeps trying to prove all those teams messed up not drafting him. Go Pats!!!