killa?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

killa?

Your silence speaks volumes.

As far as people on this board that are saying that you see lb trading up or down in the second round, lets be real.  he is only trading down.  what a shame to get your hopes up thinking that you could actually move into a high pick in the first round and get that impact player...but hey, thats the patriot way.  i just think it needs to be a bit more flexible but then again, who am I.  I am just glad that little bill didnt pull the trigger on the RB from Alabama. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

Re: killa?

In Response to killa?:
    [QUOTE]Your silence speaks volumes. As far as people on this board that are saying that you see lb trading up or down in the second round, lets be real.  he is only trading down.  what a shame to get your hopes up thinking that you could actually move into a high pick in the first round and get that impact player...but hey, thats the patriot way.  i just think it needs to be a bit more flexible but then again, who am I.  I am just glad that little bill didnt pull the trigger on the RB from Alabama. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Like Vernon Gholston?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

testy testy....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

can we wait til the end of rd 2 people.  you can trade down and still get impact players devin mccourty and they traded up last year to get rob gronkowski so calm down.  I trust BB more then the experts kiper,mcshay etc.  Boo hoo BB didn't draft the guy you thought they should because you get paided millions of dollars to make these decisions you know better.  Its ok to question, but there are still pleny of talented defensive players on the board that will have a huge impact in the nfl.  give it 2 rounds before we jump all over bb.  I get it, take advantage of having brady at qb.  who says you can't do that and still plan for the future.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

whooooaaaaaa....

going way back there to Joe freakin Montana????

I am glad you prefer drafting 2nd round talent, I really am.  I have enjoyed the success we have had recently against them.

I was also glad that you traded your 28th pick away instead of drafting Ingram from alabama.  Lets just deal with your number 1 picks next year, but then again, we may not have to.  depends if little bill wants to step up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deadZeppelin. Show deadZeppelin's posts

Morons and 2 round picks built america and my 85 olds cutlass,so there, soThere being my cats name. pats are talking about pass rush in 2015 if things go well why not?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lol, i just realized that the pats made a second round pick in the first round.  how fitting....That defense will be just fine, another year of experience including that playoff game : P

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: killa?:
    [QUOTE]lol, i just realized that the pats made a second round pick in the first round.  how fitting....That defense will be just fine, another year of experience including that playoff game : P

1969 man.... you really shouldn't say a word.  Whoes starting at WR for you guys? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: killa? : 1969 man.... you really shouldn't say a word.  Whoes starting at WR for you guys? 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

With Sanchez throwing the ball, whoever it is will be playing more cornerback than wide reciever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: killa? : With Sanchez throwing the ball, whoever it is will be playing more cornerback than wide reciever.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Great point.  Well they got Revis and...... Willison??? to stop the Pats WR's... ouch. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

nope, I am happy that we have another 5 picks.  I just think that it bothers you that you keep passing on game changers to pick up more role players.  you really need a DT badly, imo. you had your pick of quite a few that dropped due to runs on other positions.  now you will pick up a budget tackle, I am happy about that : )  You could have picked a very good RB.  You know you need a stud back there.  you know that TBC is not the answer.  Instead, you pass and leave it up to chance next year or next round or whenever.

If I had TB, I would be doing everything I could to get him what he needs to win another SB.  At his age, it is only fitting.   That is only my opinion. 

I am sure that there are very good players available now.  we have gotten some very good players in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds.  even game changers.  so good luck, i really dont mean that, but you know what i mean.

getzo...i got hurt feelings....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]nope, I am happy that we have another 5 picks.  I just think that it bothers you that you keep passing on game changers to pick up more role players.  you really need a DT badly, imo. you had your pick of quite a few that dropped due to runs on other positions.  now you will pick up a budget tackle, I am happy about that : )  You could have picked a very good RB.  You know you need a stud back there.  you know that TBC is not the answer.  Instead, you pass and leave it up to chance next year or next round or whenever. If I had TB, I would be doing everything I could to get him what he needs to win another SB.  At his age, it is only fitting.   That is only my opinion.  I am sure that there are very good players available now.  we have gotten some very good players in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds.  even game changers.  so good luck, i really dont mean that, but you know what i mean. getzo...i got hurt feelings....

Again, this is becoming redundant, but I would rather stand by BB's opinion than yours.  understood right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

all good killa.  I got my initials wrong.  i was talking about your rb, not your tackle.  yeah, i know you have a stud in wilfork but that is it on your defensive line.  that is why your cb is making so many tackles.  your dl are not taking up blockers(save for wilfork) so the OL are sliding off and occupying your LBs.  So, while you have a very good wilfork and a good cb in mccortey, maybe something in your MLB(I aint sold on him) you need help.  and i am not talking back ups.  you need studs. cunningham aint doo doo.  spikes aint doo doo.  if they were, they would have shown something more this past year.

anywho, i am out, have a good weekend and get some sleep.  in a short time, sleep will be a thing of the past for you my man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

[QUOTE]whooooaaaaaa.... going way back there to Joe freakin Montana???? I am glad you prefer drafting 2nd round talent, I really am.  I have enjoyed the success we have had recently against them. I was also glad that you traded your 28th pick away instead of drafting Ingram from alabama.  Lets just deal with your number 1 picks next year, but then again, we may not have to.  depends if little bill wants to step up.

What success? The last time the jets were successful was 1969. Just in case you forgot.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts