Kinda worried about today's weather in Cincy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Kinda worried about today's weather in Cincy

looks like  there will be a constant rain all afternoon but what worries me is they are supposed to be thunderstorms. i'm not liking the idea of a weather delay and the game turning into a 4+ hour debacle. this would just destroy players rhythm and not be fun. i just hope the lightening stays away

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Kinda worried about today's weather in Cincy

It's pouring. Going to be standing water on the field if the drainage isn't right. It's 3 piece rain ger weather. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

It's pouring. Going to be standing water on the field if the drainage isn't right. It's 3 piece rain ger weather. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

yeah, i heard a report of steady rain until kickoff, but then thunderstorms are supposed to be approaching...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Well, aren't you glad yu are not playing in it, joe?  Given how Brady can play in wind and snow, what's some rain?  Besides, it affects both teams.  Seems you are implying the Bengals will play better than the Pats in the rain.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Well, aren't you glad yu are not playing in it, joe?  Given how Brady can play in wind and snow, what's some rain?  Besides, it affects both teams.  Seems you are implying the Bengals will play better than the Pats in the rain.

not at all, i'm saying im worried about delays. rain doesn't bother me and of course it doesnt bother the pats. i'm speaking from a fans persprective here, i don't want to sit around and wait for delays. you know what i mean?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

remember chicago a couple years ago.

rain and/or terrible weather is the great equalizer of physical advantage and makes the game more into scheme,coaching and QB smarts chess game.

wonder who has the advantage there?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

joe.. I can see that especially since they are calling for some potentially severe TStorm cells to roar through.  Still, TB and the Pats have a history of doing well in inclement weather.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

joe.. I can see that especially since they are calling for some potentially severe TStorm cells to roar through.  Still, TB and the Pats have a history of doing well in inclement weather.

oh totally, Pats are pros in bad weather! but i want the game over by 415-430 not 530-6

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

are you going to the game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

are you going to the game?

no

Sections
Shortcuts