Knock out contest. WEEK1 Page 1 Final Results

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Re: Knock out contest. CHECK YOUR PICKS

Can I play too?? I like the San Diego Chargers this week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 3 ***CHECK YOUR PICKS,***

"DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY CONTEST SO I'M GOD AND MY WORD IS FINAL"

That's the way it should be and thanks for putting in the work it takes to do this. It should be fun.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

After a few weeks it wont be so bad lol. I'm open for suggestions as far as spread sheets to make it easy on me and easy to copy paste. I'm going to list each weeks picks next to your name so he who has the most stash wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Giants

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Oops...didn't see the betting window had closed, lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"I'M GOD AND MY WORD IS FINAL"

Blasphemy !!!!
    Bill Belichick is God.May his name be praised.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Blasphemy !!!!
    Bill Belichick is God.May his name be praised

Apparently thats why he dont get in my contests.

Ny-Pats-fan4 your in

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 3 ***CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est.

Yes a spreadsheet like we used in the mock draft threads this spring would work great, I think. It would still require some work as some people weren't sure how to use it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 3 ***CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est.

I want this easy, so I'll just wing it as the weeks go on. I mean I can make up rules as I go I can make up a spread sheet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Jacksonville over the Titans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 3 ***CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est.:
    [QUOTE]I want this easy, so I'll just wing it as the weeks go on. I mean I can make up rules as I go I can make up a spread sheet.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

And just make a new thread each week, for quality control.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Houston

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 3 ***CHECK YOUR PICKS,***:
    [QUOTE]Blasphemy !!!! Bill Belichick is God.May his name be praised Apparently thats why he dont get in my contests. Ny-Pats-fan4 your in

Great, thanks!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Cards

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: Knock out contest.

In Response to Re: Knock out contest.:
    [QUOTE]Rams always a big upset 1st week. I wanted to take Tampa. Last year I kept betting Buffalo and taking points, they covered 12 games.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Sorry but this isn't true. Buffalo went 8-7-1 last year ats. The Lions were the best team ats last year going 12-4.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

OFFICIAL LISTING WEEK 1 UPDATED 9/11/11 AM

******DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY CONTEST SO I'M GOD AND MY WORD IS FINAL******

Philskiw1                     Browns
    ReeGzUSMC                 Chiefs
    Irishfanatic                  Cardinals
    BostonSportsFan111     Titans
    nyjoseph                     Lions
    sday4x4                      Texans
    CaptnFoxboro              Cardinals
    BradyMossFan              Browns
    PatsEng                       Texans
    Digger0862                  Cardinals
    portfolio1                     Browns
    Kansaspatriot               49ers
    tg19pats07                  Titans
    APpats21                     Raiders
    Patsfaninpa420            Cowboys
    patsbandwagonsince76   Chargers
    weloveme2                   Raiders
    antibody                       Giants
    genaro008                    Texans
    startrightnow                 Cardinals
    Geographer91               Giants
    Rocky                           Broncos
    natesubs                      Browns
    bobbysu                       Rams
    JayShizzle45                 Eagles
    Jimmytantric                 Texans
    Csylvia79                     Seahawks
    NYC                            Cleveland
    MrMojo1120                  Lions
    Atrist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188        Texans
    Rodimus77                    Eagles
    LuvThosePats               Cardinals
    ATJ                             Falcons
    P-Mike                         Redskins
    Muzwell                       Texans
    Garytx                         Cardinals
    thehub                        Broncos
    stewart7557                 Chargers
    NY-PATS-FAN4              Giants
    Jerh5                           Jaguars
    Pats-Fan-2007              Texans
    Noise                           Cardinals
    Ma6Dragon9                  Browns
    Dvegas74                      Lions
    Shenanigan                   Lions
    BillB50                          Lions
    BSII                             Texans

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est.

As others have stated already, Thanks to O.P. for going to the trouble of this,should be fun. I am surprised at uptake,thought there would be more interest. Anyhow thanks again for starting this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est.

All the "big posters" here don't want to show their football knowledge I guess. Bit theres plenty of intrest for the time I'll put into it. lol You can make this contest harder is you include the point spreads. Kinda like 10 pin and candlepin.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est. natesubs read!

In Response to Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est. natesubs read!:
    [QUOTE]This is a pretty easy contest to play. All you do is pick one team to win each week. The only catch is you can only use a team one time. For example, if you pick the Pats to win this week you cant use the pats again all season. If you get it wrong your out. If you want to pick the Saints or GB you have to have your pick in before game time tomorrow. My Pick this week is cleveland. This gets harder as you use up your better teams. ******ONE OTHER NOTE, THIS IS MY CONTEST SO I'M GOD AND MY WORD IS FINAL******

!!!!!

You know, as I was clicking on this thread, I was thinking...

"I'm going to be on my little island, because NOBODY else will pick Cleveland!"

Well, didn't take long to shatter that image.

Good pick, I'll go with them as well. I rotate my fantasy league D based on matchup, I went with Cleveland week 1, I'll go with Cleveland week 1 here as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est.:
    [QUOTE]As others have stated already, Thanks to O.P. for going to the trouble of this,should be fun. I am surprised at uptake,thought there would be more interest. Anyhow thanks again for starting this.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

Also, we're all kind of on the honor system, as the season rolls along, it's going to be hard for any one, or group of people to really keep track of teams used as the list of participants grows longer and longer.

Although, if you consolidate each week into a contrite list like above, that will be much easier. Again, thank you for the time and effort to even start this, maintaining it is a whole other beast.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est. natesubs read!

Detriot over Tampa Bay

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Week 1- Detroit

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

cleveland, i have to pick them sometime and playing cincy ain't too bad

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

In Response to Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est. natesubs read!:
    [QUOTE]Week 1- Detroit
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Knock out contest. WEEK1 page 4****CHECK YOUR PICKS*** Enter till Sun 1pm est. natesubs read!:
    [QUOTE]cleveland, i have to pick them sometime and playing cincy ain't too bad
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]
    Not necessarily, unless I'm misunderstanding you will only have to pick 17 of the 32 teams by seasons end.