Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 19 AUG 12 ***

Count me in

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 19 AUG 12 ***

I'm in - I did a Yahoo knockout poll last week and won out, but it was with six other scrubs. The year before I was out week one, so I'm not exactly dangerous. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 20 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

Bump for the new updated list.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

i'm in

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i'll try again this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

bump

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

Ok yust got to Atlanta and missed my connection in the immigration corn maze. Now I can pay closer attention to this. Still time to get in. I'll post the week one thread is a couple days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Count me in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names:
    Anyone interested in joining this years knockout tourny can sign up here. Simple rules. You pick one team each week. Team must win, no points. You can only use a team one time per season. Picks must be entered at 11:00 am EST on the day they play, or 7:00 pm EST if you pick the Sunday night, Monday night or Thursday night game. * Wednesday night game if you pick the opener* Post your name on this thread and I'll compile a list before the season starts. I'll try to have results posted by Tuesday that week. Due to traveling it might be a day later. I'd like a couple people to volunteer to be the rules committee. They will have final say if someone gets their picks in late, or if they change and change back and change again. thanks again for your participation. Edit:  a tie is a loss UPDATED LIST 18 AUG 12 1guy1sharp antibody APpats21 ASO9771 AyyyBoston bobbysu BostonSportsFan111 BostonTrollSpanker digger0862 dvegas74 Geographer91 irishfanatic jerh5 jpBsSoxFan jri37 leatherhelmet LuvsThosePats mcboyd22 mrmojo1120 mthurl Muzwell NAME natesubs NEGAME2 NickC1188 NOISE nyjoseph PatsEng Pats-fan-2007 Philskiw1 p-mike Rocky seymonster sfpat shenanigan stewart7557 tcal2 TFB12 tg19pats thehub titletownfan varsitypaws WazzuWheatfarmer weloveme2
    Posted by Philskiw1

Just curious but who is NAME?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm in Philskiw1...and I'm going to win this! lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I'll give it a try....Sing me up!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I would like to be in it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Count me in if you can.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

IN!

I hope?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Philski I'm in --I played last year under the name jimmytantric--changed my email account and had to grab a new handle----came in 2nd last year and it was a blast--thanks for doing it again this year and sticking with it last year even though you were knocked out pretty early.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Sign me up please! Also when do the pciks have to be in??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 29 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

Theres an updated list

As for the NAME comment... Don't you know anything? I mean its obvious when you sort a list in an excel spread sheet and you include the title it adds a player named NAME. Thank you for your concern  lol! Keep your eye on me thru out the tourny ha ha.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I'm in this year Phil..........thanks for the time and work

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Theres an updated list As for the NAME comment... Don't you know anything? I mean its obvious when you sort a list in an excel spread sheet and you include the title it adds a player named NAME. Thank you for your concern  lol! Keep your eye on me thru out the tourny ha ha.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Lol! I should have figured that out myself, duh.

Again, thanks for doing this. Looks like you will have your work cut out for you this year. 50 entrants and counting!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Wow this is great maybe we should asked that it be pinned.. ha ha  Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

yes ...ty

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

yes

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names:

Theres an updated list

As for the NAME comment... Don't you know anything? I mean its obvious when you sort a list in an excel spread sheet and you include the title it adds a player named NAME. Thank you for your concern  lol! Keep your eye on me thru out the tourny ha ha.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Phil when are the list of players being posted---ie deadline to get in?

Sections
Shortcuts