Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

In response to Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 21 AUG 12 *** Check for your names:

Theres an updated list

As for the NAME comment... Don't you know anything? I mean its obvious when you sort a list in an excel spread sheet and you include the title it adds a player named NAME. Thank you for your concern  lol! Keep your eye on me thru out the tourny ha ha.                                                                                                                        Having difficulty with this new format I asked when will the final list of Knockout players be listed Phil?

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In reality the deadline to get in will be an hour before the first monday night game provided they pick one of those 2 teams. Then thats the final list. And every week you can hold your pick up to an hour before the team you pick plays. If theres any questions I'll ask all of you to decide what to do. for example if someone changes their pick 4 times before a game and says I ment the other team you'all will decide if the pick gets in. Theres also the  clause that I'm running it so my word is final  ha ha   When people strart to drop its a bunch at a time. One upset and you lose a bunch. I'll be surprised if anyone makes it to week 17.

No pick your out.
    Pick the same team 2 times your out, I'll try to warn you if you do.
    You can change your pick but the time stamp on here is final hour before EST.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If you look at the very first post thats where I post the list and the list with the picks. I'll make a new post for week 1, but check the first post then you dont have to chsse it thru the thread. I should have mentioned that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Knock out Tourny 2012 *** UPDATED LIST 30 AUG 12 *** Check for your names

1guy1sharp antibody APpats21 ASO9771 AyyyBoston bobbysu BostonSportsFan111 BostonTrollSpanker Bradysgirlforreal CaptnFoxboro ddimaria digger0862 dvegas74 Geographer91 Iceman4 irishfanatic jerh5 JMUFranco jpBsSoxFan jri37 leatherhelmet leonardo0110 LuvsThosePats ma6dragon9 mcboyd22 mrmojo1120 mthurl Muzwell natesubs NEGAME2 NickC1188 NOISE nyjoseph PatsEng Pats-fan-2007 Philskiw1 p-mike Quagmire3 Rocky Rodimus77 seymonster sfpat shenanigan stewart7557 tcal2 TFB12 tg19pats thehub titletownfan varsitypaws WazzuWheatfarmer weloveme2

Until they put the edit post back in here is the list as of 30 Aug 1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

1guy1sharp
    antibody
    APpats21
    ASO9771
    AyyyBoston
    bobbysu
    BostonSportsFan111
    BostonTrollSpanker
    Bradysgirlforreal
    CaptnFoxboro
    ddimaria
    digger0862