KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** then there were still 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** then there were still 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

Here are the current standings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

I took a risk and it looked good until the Colts remembered they are trying to get Luck. Ohh well good luck everyone

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

And then there were 9. I wonder who will be the last man/woman standing?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Just goes to show you any given Sunday in the NFL. Heck I bought it in the first week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I tried to warn folks about the Giants .  .  .  This week I'll take the Steelers over Jacksonville.  The Jags are pathetic !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    [QUOTE]I tried to warn folks about the Giants .  .  .  This week I'll take the Steelers over Jacksonville.  The Jags are pathetic !!
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]
    You did but it was after I had already picked, lol. By the way, the Jags beat the Titans who beat the Ravens who beat the Steelers. Just sayin'.Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

I feel like a traitor, but I gotta take the Jets this week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I have to take the Jets too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I did not want to go here but in honor of the late great Al Davis who honored Myra Kraft in pregame at Oakland 2 weeks ago I'm in this to take the Knockout Contest belt-"Just win Baby"-my pick will be the SOB NY JETS! Ouch! I see this as a win win-if the Jets lose I win and if they win I win! So their you have I pick the hated Jets to stay alive in this contest. I now would like to apologize to all my beloved Pats fans for making this selection-sorry-I almost feel ashamed!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Philskiw1 , I just wanted to bid a parting thanks for runnin' this .

It was fun while it lasted.
    Serves me right for hitchin' my wagon to shELI  Manning and the G-men.
      I wouldnt be totally shocked if the other hated team that calls jersey home gets upset by the 'Phins this week ( probably just wishful thinkin' but Miami typically plays em tough ...we'll see  )

Good luck to all you remaining contenders .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Packers over Lambs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Your welcome to all who thanked me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Great job on the thread. If/when everyone is gone , maybe we can do it again around week 8-10. Anyway thanks again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thanks Capt-I almost took the G-Men! Then I came to my senses-as I said in last weeks pre-picks, the Giants have been known to lay eggs on games they have no business losing. I took the Saints who came VERY close to losing to Carolina. Won the game with 50 seconds left. If they had lost, only 4 would be standing. Really enjoy your input on this board!  In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    [QUOTE]Philskiw1 , I just wanted to bid a parting thanks for runnin' this . It was fun while it lasted. Serves me right for hitchin' my wagon to shELI  Manning and the G-men.   I wouldnt be totally shocked if the other hated team that calls jersey home gets upset by the 'Phins this week ( probably just wishful thinkin' but Miami typically plays em tough ...we'll see  )   Good luck to all you remaining contenders .
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thats a lock!!! Good pick wish I had them left-took them already!!!In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    [QUOTE]Packers over Lambs.
    Posted by BSII[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I picked the Chargers

I said that I was saving the right to change it later on, and never returned to change it

Check it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Just to let you know. you can change your picks just try to do it before noon on sunday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Can you see all the picks? Theres a issue formatting this so its readable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    [QUOTE]Can you see all the picks? Theres a issue formatting this so its readable.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

We can right click open in another window or right click view image and see the entire table that way.

thanks for running this!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Green Bay Packers

Philskiw1, thanks for taking the time to do this!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

thanks Phil...........Picking Baltimore this week.....another tough week

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Just to let you know. you can change your picks just try to do it before noon on sunday.

so I'm out?  just curious... i still made it pretty far, but I swear I picked the Chargers and simply wrote that I was contemplating changing to the Giants, but didn't.  I don't really feel like digging for the old thread.  It's not that big of a deal, but I'm competitive lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

find the post Nick if I made a mistake I'll put you back in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Grats to the O.P. for running the thread. I fell by the wayside picking a Manning,so I got what I deserved I guess. It was fun while it lasted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]find the post Nick if I made a mistake I'll put you back in.

It's somewhere in here:
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a1bf8e913-f5fb-4298-a438-94273e4af796

It must read really dumb on an Internet forum, but I'm refusing to open it for my own sake just so I can say that I didn't go and hit "edit"

only the mods and the Site Admin could ever verify, but it's somewhere in there and I'm not touching the thread

Sections
Shortcuts