KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** then there were still 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS***** : so I'm out?  just curious... i still made it pretty far, but I swear I picked the Chargers and simply wrote that I was contemplating changing to the Giants, but didn't .  I don't really feel like digging for the old thread.  It's not that big of a deal, but I'm competitive lol
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:Hi Artist; alas, you did pick the Giants and were thinking about changing to the Chargers, not the other way around.
    In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS***** :
    Posted by LuvsThosePats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I would like to change my pick to the Steelers. I chose the Jets earlier-but if you could be so kind to change it to the Steelers I would be appreciative.-Thanks Phil!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ok Jimmy your changed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thanks Phil-Go Pats-Nice to have a Pats fan amongst our Brothers from up North!In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    Ok Jimmy your changed.
    Posted by Philskiw1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

yea upon further review, it's better if I'm just out altogether.  i should have been more clear with my pick.  i wanted to pick the giants over the seahawks, but the giants were too unreliable and the chargers were more reliable against an inferior opponent.  oh well.  12th place :D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

gimme Oakland.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I was going to pick the Pats last week but my account was hacked.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Thanks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Phil I don't see the updated list of picks for the 9 remaining-is everything OK?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Phil I don't see the updated list of picks for the 9 remaining-is everything OK?
    Posted by jimmytantric

this is how I see it jimmy,

BSII                             Packers
    Dvegas74                     Jets
    Garytx                         Raiders
    Jimmytantric                Steelers
    LuvThosePats               Steelers
    nyjoseph                      Packers
    patsbandwagonsince76 Jets
    Pats-Fan-2007              Packers
    sday4x4                       Ravens

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****:
    In Response to Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** and then there were 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS***** : It's somewhere in here: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a1bf8e913-f5fb-4298-a438-94273e4af796 It must read really dumb on an Internet forum, but I'm refusing to open it for my own sake just so I can say that I didn't go and hit "edit" only the mods and the Site Admin could ever verify, but it's somewhere in there and I'm not touching the thread
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

You choose N.Y I remember reading that post. :( Should never go with a Manning. You stated you may change but never did.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Nice Ravens win!!....moving to next week....congrats to those that one this week.......I'm running out of good teams

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

All 9 left won this week! Comp is tuff!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** WEEK 6 RESULTS*****

Sorry for the delay. This is the annual weekend where my friends fron NH come out muzzloading. I play bed and breakfast and guide. I'll post week 7 soon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** then there were still 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

Thanks Phil- was kinda worried you would drift off on your inaugural Knockoff contest since you were eliminated. That being said, there are some knowledgeable fans, that know football, left on the board and i CAN SEE THIS CONTEST DRAGGING INTO WEEK 12. I HOPE YOU STAY WITH IT AND IF YOU WISH NOT TOO ALLOW ONE OF THE REMAINING CONTESTANTS TO COMPLETE THE CONTEST SO AS TO HAVE  A 1ST ANNUAL kNOCKOUT CHAMPION. Hope you had a great muzzloading weekend-I myself moved to Idaho for the fishing, hunting and hiking-just today caught 4 nice trout in the Boise river and am looking forward to bowhunting season next year when I can buy a local tag. Great state for the outdoors-Frank Church and River of No Return wilderness best in the lower 48 excluding NW Montana-Glacier. Love me my Canadien Brothers!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: KNOCKOUT TOTAL STANDINGS ***** then there were still 9 *****WEEK 6 PICKS*****

I'll always finish something I start. This is my busy time of year, hunting in full swing now. I have to go to Brazil and Ireland at least in Dec so you may still experience delays! Idaho is one of the 6 states I havn't been too. With the fly fishing there I can assure you its on the "creel list".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Right on Phil-good luck with the hunting-taking up bow hunting next season. BTW the fly fishing is fantastic in Idaho-hope you get to experience it my friend-and if I'm still on this board contact me if you're in the Boise area and I'll give ya some of my fav spots!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Rock on jimmy, I just may do that.

Sections
Shortcuts