Knockout WEEK 2 *Official Thread*

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: Knockout WEEK 2 *Official Thread*

Wow started with 68 players and down to 32 after 2 weeks--never would have guessed. I really wanted you to last very late in the contest Phil since you created this fun contest last year. Hate to see you go so soon-I believe last year was week 2 or 3 for you.     That being said I am going up to Salmon/Chalis ID area to assist the firefighters with the wildfires here in Idaho,(7 burning at one point this summer and they say they will not all  be put out till possibly Nov!).                                                  Not going to have any time to spare this week, work and sleep ----------so my pick in advance will be the------------ GreenBay Packers over the Seattle Seahawks -------- on Monday night.  Hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience Phil?    Go Pats!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Attn: Philskiw1, I believe I took the Giants for my week 2 pick.  No way would I have taken the Lions over the 49'ers.  I believe Lions were my week 1 pick.  Can you double check this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Attn: Philskiw1, I believe I took the Giants for my week 2 pick.  No way would I have taken the Lions over the 49'ers.  I believe Lions were my week 1 pick.  Can you double check this?

[/QUOTE]

TFB--He had you down for the Lions win in week one--so you obviously wouldn't pick the same team 2 weeks in a row------you can go thru the threads and find the Giants pick then tell Phil what number page it was posted--save Phil some work--I will go thru right now and see if he posted your pick if you posted.  I'm sure it was just missed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB--He had you down for the Lions win in week one--so you obviously wouldn't pick the same team 2 weeks in a row------you can go thru the threads and find the Giants pick then tell Phil what number page it was posted--save Phil some work--I will go thru right now and see if he posted your pick if you posted.  I'm sure it was just missed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12---I just went thru every page of the Knockout contest and did not see a pick from you---I check 2-3 times to make sure my pick got posted -- I don't trust this new forum---I don't know why the BG changed it?   You still have tonites game to pick--glass half full

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12---I just went thru every page of the Knockout contest and did not see a pick from you---I check 2-3 times to make sure my pick got posted -- I don't trust this new forum---I don't know why the BG changed it?   You still have tonites game to pick--glass half full

[/QUOTE]

I tried to go back and look, I can't find it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

And I thought the Pats were the safest pick out there.   Should have gone with the Dolphins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'll change that TFB. You were probably a casualty of my poor excel skills. Sorry for this.

I got knocked out week 1 last year. So at this rate it will take me 15 more years to win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll change that TFB. You were probably a casualty of my poor excel skills. Sorry for this.

I got knocked out week 1 last year. So at this rate it will take me 15 more years to win.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.  I got KO'ed last year in the first round t00 ( I took the Bills, lol).  Thanks for keeping this going, it has to be more of a chore when you get knocked out!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Not so bad now I can post a link with the chart. Dottie really is testing my patience  haha