Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now]

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now]

listen...if i didn`t care about tom brady and the team he leads, i wouldn`t write about his 'anger issues', by which i mean in the very best of ways. when i saw brady get "really angry" at his receivers during the Pittsburgh game, he knows how good they can be which of course is what we all want, right?  i believe that he had a few passes dropped which caused him to 'fly off the handle' and really 'chew out' a few of this teamates who he [correctly] knew could do a whole lot better than that. and his anger has been "on display" ever since which gives me a quiet, yet pleasant feeling that the Patriots are about to play "even better" when Tom loses his "cool". so pats fans...watch for brady`s anger to 'surface' tomorrow, and when you see it smile and be happy, because the J-E-T-S are about to get "rung up"..."big time". in all seriousness, TB has a ton of "ENERGY" and when he`s able to access it via erupting in white "hot" ANGER... NY had better 'look' out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Koft: Brady getting ANGRY [now]

Yeah I agree, it's rare to get that from a position that is usually very reserved. I see this game being a nail bitter, I hope I'm wrong and we just blow them out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Koft: Brady getting ANGRY [now]

I only have two questions:

How did you arrive at the figure 180%?

and . . .

What's with all the arbitrary "quotation marks?"

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: Koft: Brady`s getting ANGRY [now]

e4smith: koft is a serial killer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Nice "Post" "Buddy"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

agreed...analysts (and brady himself) can say all the "right things" and downplay the jets talk as a motivater, saying how they are all already motivated because it's the playoffs etc. but TFB can be downright scary when he is fired up and playing with a chip on his shoulder. the jets will come to seriously regret tugging on supermans cape all week....and watch out if they come out the gates hot and get an early lead, if the jets think they ran up the score last time, there will be NO MERCY whatsoever in this one!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Koft: Brady`s getting ANGRY [now]:
    [QUOTE]listen...if i didn`t care about tom brady and the team he leads, i wouldn`t write about his 'anger issues', by which i mean in the very best of ways. when i saw brady get "really into the machine he knows they can be, which of course is what we all want, right?  i believe that he had a few passes dropped which caused him to 'fly off the handle' and really 'chew out' a few of this teamates who he [correctly] knew could do a whole lot better than that. and his anger has been "on display" ever since which gives me a quiet, yet pleasant feeling that the Patriots are about to play even better when Tom loses his "cool". so pats fans...watch for brady`s anger to surface tomorrow and when you see it smile and be happy, because the J-E-T-S are about to get rung up. in all seriousness, TB has a ton of ENERGY and when he`s able to acess it via erupting in white hot ANGER... NY had better look out.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

I don't want the Pats to be angry on or off the field. I want them to be composed professional assassins, this Sunday...and kill the Jets with calm, crisp execution. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

In Response to Re: Koft: Brady`s getting ANGRY [now]:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Koft: Brady`s getting ANGRY [now] :      I don't want the Pats to be angry on or off the field. I want them to be composed professional assassins, this Sunday...and kill the Jets with calm, crisp execution. 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Composed professional assassins - NICE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Nice call, Texas.   Something in a surgical strike...like it.

The thing is, the Pats won't even run their mouths after the game.  They're going to win and begin preparing for either Baltimore or Pitt.  In two days' time, as the Jets players take to the golf course, this will be a thing of the past.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Glad you are not concerned about Tom anymore......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

tcal2-: "Brady""will""shred""J-E-T-S"

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]It will be an UGLY match...lots of smashmouthing on both sides....I'm just glad Mankins is on our side once things start getting prehistoric on the field...this should be fun to watch.....I told everyone to stay the heck away from me and the room I'm watching the game in...I might take a swing at someone...you never know....one things for sure...if they win, I'll float for 24 hours...if that Fat Bastid Foot Fetisher's team wins, I won't read the Globe or watch the news and ESPN for a week! GO PATS
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]
    you might want to velcro your kids to the wall just in case Yell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

"lol"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Re: Koft: Brady`s getting very "ANGRY" [now]

Take it easy everyone - we are all a little tense. Just be cool tomorrow one way or the other.I know it's easier said then done.
    GO PATS!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Koft: Brady`s getting very "ANGRY" [now]

"Hint"...."Hint"...."Hint"

is Brady`s heart into football anymore

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]It will be an UGLY match...lots of smashmouthing on both sides....I'm just glad Mankins is on our side once things start getting prehistoric on the field...this should be fun to watch.....I told everyone to stay the heck away from me and the room I'm watching the game in...I might take a swing at someone...you never know....one things for sure...if they win, I'll float for 24 hours...if that Fat Bastid Foot Fetisher's team wins, I won't read the Globe or watch the news and ESPN for a week! GO PATS
    Posted by jfaust1954[/QUOTE]
    I am the same way. My wife will leave and go do something if the games are close. If they win I float, if they lose I cannot look at a sports page for a couple of days.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now]

George S Patton said it best:

" It's not important that they know when I am acting, it's only important that I know"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

In Response to Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now]:
    [QUOTE]listen...if i didn`t care about tom brady and the team he leads, i wouldn`t write about his 'anger issues', by which i mean in the very best of ways. when i saw brady get "really angry" at his receivers during the Pittsburgh game, he knows how good they can be which of course is what we all want, right?  i believe that he had a few passes dropped which caused him to 'fly off the handle' and really 'chew out' a few of this teamates who he [correctly] knew could do a whole lot better than that. and his anger has been "on display" ever since which gives me a quiet, yet pleasant feeling that the Patriots are about to play "even better" when Tom loses his "cool". so pats fans...watch for brady`s anger to 'surface' tomorrow, and when you see it smile and be happy, because the J-E-T-S are about to get "rung up"..."big time". in all seriousness, TB has a ton of "ENERGY" and when he`s able to access it via erupting in white "hot" ANGER... NY had better 'look' out.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]
    I don't think the quotation marks serve the purpose you seem to think that they do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Koft: Brady`s getting ANGRY [now] : Composed professional assassins - NICE
    Posted by PerryM[/QUOTE]

I thought is was good also!! And that's how Tom plays.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]what is it with "you guys" anyway..i mean the "way" you use italics all the "time"...'why is that?'  probably to make "FUN" of me, when i`ve been such a 'long -term' "fan"  of 'the pats' since i "was in" 'grade school'.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Ignore them, everything is legal on this board, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Brady is about to Nuke the entire city of New York.  enjoy the game tomorrow, on our run SBW number 4

NUMBER 4 COMING

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ockhurtz. Show Ockhurtz's posts

In Response to Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now]:
    [QUOTE]listen...if i didn`t care about tom brady and the team he leads, i wouldn`t write about his 'anger issues', by which i mean in the very best of ways. when i saw brady get "really angry" at his receivers during the Pittsburgh game, he knows how good they can be which of course is what we all want, right?  i believe that he had a few passes dropped which caused him to 'fly off the handle' and really 'chew out' a few of this teamates who he [correctly] knew could do a whole lot better than that. and his anger has been "on display" ever since which gives me a quiet, yet pleasant feeling that the Patriots are about to play "even better" when Tom loses his "cool". so pats fans...watch for brady`s anger to 'surface' tomorrow, and when you see it smile and be happy, because the J-E-T-S are about to get "rung up"..."big time". in all seriousness, TB has a ton of "ENERGY" and when he`s able to access it via erupting in white "hot" ANGER... NY had better 'look' out.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ockhurtz. Show Ockhurtz's posts

In Response to Re: Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now]:What you are seeing the Ravens dish out to Pittsburgh will be what the Jets are going to dish out tomorrow. This weekend is ripe for every road team to win. Steelers are frauds, Falcons will lose to Green Bay tonight, the Sea Hawks may be the only road team to lose, but doubtful. When Jaworski and Boomer Esaison pick the Jets you know it's going New York's way. Fear Rex, Fear the JETS!!!
    [QUOTE]In Response to Koft: Brady`s getting "ANGRY" [now] : I don't think the quotation marks serve the purpose you seem to think that they do.
    Posted by b12696[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDtoMA. Show MDtoMA's posts

Our Brady, who art in Foxborough, hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Dallas as it is in New England. Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let the Jets pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the ...MVP, the best of the AFC, and the glory of the Patriots, now and forever, AMEN

Sections
Shortcuts