Koppen Injured?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Koppen Injured?

Bad news...reports have it that Pats' center Dan Koppen missed practice yesterday. The Pats have brought in center Jake Grove, late of the Raiders and Dolphins, as a possible replacement: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4689217/koppen-among-those-missing-at-practice

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Koppen Injured?

that was a bogus report. hes fine

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

he was given a day off ,so it was reported on another topic here yesterday

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Koppen Injured?:
              he was given a day off ,so it was reported on another topic here yesterday
    Posted by lippa

Thanks for the heads-up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why then bring a center in for a workout?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

they bring people in all the time so they know who to pick up in case of injury

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Why then bring a center in for a workout?
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Look at the depth chart for center.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Can Connelly or Orhnberger play center?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I believe that Connelly has position flexibitlity G/C.  Since he's now starting RG makes sense to bring in another C.  My take.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I believe that Connelly has position flexibitlity G/C.  Since he's now starting RG makes sense to bring in another C.  My take.
    Posted by ATJ

I was thinking the same thing. We have the long snapper who doesn't work with complex blocking schemes and then guys like Connelly who can play center in a pinch. BB's probably thinking of finding a true center as a backup. With winter ball here and the playoffs just 6 weeks away it would take a while for anyone new to the system to get aquainted with all the schemes and audibles. If he's going to bring someone in and get them up to speed now's the time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Whatever happened to Ted Larson? I know it's a stretch for rookie to come in and play center but he was here in camp. Is he on some teams PS or his out of football all together.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Whatever happened to Ted Larson? I know it's a stretch for rookie to come in and play center but he was here in camp. Is he on some teams PS or his out of football all together.
    Posted by harleyroadking11

He doesn't show up on any recent list on the Pats site and if you google him you get nothing beyond him being drafted. I'd have to say he's out of football.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: Koppen Injured? : He doesn't show up on any recent list on the Pats site and if you google him you get nothing beyond him being drafted. I'd have to say he's out of football.
    Posted by Evil2010

Wrong, Evil!  Ted is center for the Tampa Bay Bucs and has started some games for them this year in injury situation for their starter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Koppen Injured? : Wrong, Evil!  Ted is center for the Tampa Bay Bucs and has started some games for them this year in injury situation for their starter.
    Posted by fyyankees

You would have thought it would have popped up on google from a Bucs website or press release. I stand corrected

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Damn would have been nice to sign him off a PS oh well

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Koppen Injured? : Look at the depth chart for center.
    Posted by Evil2010

Then why wait until now to bring someone in?  Why not bring someone in with their 10 day break?

Sections
Shortcuts