Kraft: All Class

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

Re: Kraft: All Class

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty cool:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

[/QUOTE]

Man...SPIKES IS ONE BIG MAN!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Yes very cool indeed. thx for sharing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Thnx for showing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Good vid.

Side note, I like how Spikes and Kraft seem to have a good relationship. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Might be all class within the context of the Pats Organization - but in his personal life? not so much -his wife wasn't even cold yet and the guys got a thirty something year old gold-digger in the bedroom!!!! Thought Jewish people had gooples of morals and ethics--I was wrong. Moneys not the only thing on Mr. Krafts mind---I'm sure I'll be catching some flak for this post?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe the worst post I've read that didn't come from the Belichick haters( babe, hurtle, prolate, t cal).

You, "thought Jewish people had gooples of morals and ethics"? Oh but wait, you were "wrong"! So, can we safely assume from your thoroughly ignorant post that you not only dislike a guy you have never met because of something you read in the tabloids, but that you have concluded from your well researched study, that the Jewish people do not in fact have any "gooples of morals and ethics"? 

Great job here buddy. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Might be all class within the context of the Pats Organization - but in his personal life? not so much -his wife wasn't even cold yet and the guys got a thirty something year old gold-digger in the bedroom!!!! Thought Jewish people had gooples of morals and ethics--I was wrong. Moneys not the only thing on Mr. Krafts mind---I'm sure I'll be catching some flak for this post?

[/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you questioning what he does and who he sleeps with?What business is it of yours?Is it affecting you at all,or are you just so f-ing perfect that you can decide who should be sleeping with who?

Maybe instead of being such a judgemental doshbag,you should work on your own issues.It's very obvious that you're an ignorant type who thinks that your sht doesn't stink,and NOTHING could be further from the truth. 

While you're at it,why don't you find a nice non-jewish  football team to root for,you don't deserve to be a fan of the greatest franchise in the NFL and it's well respected owner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Harvey,thanks for sharing.Great video.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, Mr. Generous.

That's like someone with $230,000 in the bank donating $50.  That's not generous.

[/QUOTE]

How much did YOU donate?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wow - a thread about a classy act elicits total crap-spewing from two different posters.  This may be a new indoor-outdoor record for pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow - a thread about a classy act elicits total crap-spewing from two different posters.  This may be a new indoor-outdoor record for pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Progeria is a sad, sad thing -- it's very rare but very visible for those who suffer from it.  I've had the pleasure of meeting Sam's family on a few occasions and they are very dedicated to finding a cure and they are quality people.  There is a foundation started by Sam's family -- located in MA -- it's very grass roots.  Look up the Progeria Research Foundation if you want to know more. 

I find it beyond bad taste for anyone to belittle someone for the amount money that they donate to a cause.  Instead of wasting your time being a complete prat on a message board why don't you actually make a positive contribution to something?  If you knew anything about anything you'd also realise that the Krafts donate a significant amount of money to a lot of other charities.  Typical point the finger and complain as you sit silently on the sidelines while everyone else is doing something positive.       

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Mr. Generous.

That's like someone with $230,000 in the bank donating $50.  That's not generous.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even post comments here?  Everything you post is negative towards the Patriots.  Go stick with hockey or whatever it is you actually like if you like anything.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

And Rusty, thanks for posting this.  Kraft has always been all class.  One of the most, if not THE most respected owners in the NFL.  How anyone can call themselves a Patriots fan and then disparage the man in here like jimmytantric and Not A Shot is beyond me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

And Rusty, thanks for posting this.  Kraft has always been all class.  One of the most, if not THE most respected owners in the NFL.  How anyone can call themselves a Patriots fan and then disparage the man in here like jimmytantric and Not A Shot is beyond me.

[/QUOTE]

What about Billy Sullivan?  Did you love him?  How could you have been calling yourself a Pats fan and not love Billy Sullivan?

You can love Kraft all day long.  I started disliking him when he was about to move the team to Connecticut.  I dislike him now because of the prices he charges for football.

What has he done for you?  (Don't credit any on the field stuff to him.  That was someone else.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Mr. Generous.

[/QUOTE]

How much did YOU donate?

[/QUOTE]

To this charity:  $0

To other charities:  More than $50, and I don't have $230,000 in the bank.

NAS: All Class

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Mr. Generous.

[/QUOTE]

How much did YOU donate?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bob Kraft donates $500,000.00 to this charity.Which,by the way,is only 1 of many he donates to.

You donate $1.00 a week towards charity.

Gee,thanks Mr. Generous. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't normally criticize other posters but Not-A-Shot, you were out of line in your original post and you are not improving matters by perpetuating the dialog.  

And anyone who actually knows anything about the Connecticut piece knows Kraft never intended to move the team here.  It was a negotiating device - nothing more and nothing less and it is something that goes on in the business world all the time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Mr. Generous.

[/QUOTE]

How much did YOU donate?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bob Kraft donates $500,000.00 to this charity.Which,by the way,is only 1 of many he donates to.

Gee,thanks Mr. Generous. 

[/QUOTE]

Ignore NAS. He never posts anything positive on this board.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What about Billy Sullivan?  Did you love him?  How could you have been calling yourself a Pats fan and not love Billy Sullivan?

You can love Kraft all day long.  I started disliking him when he was about to move the team to Connecticut.  I dislike him now because of the prices he charges for football.

What has he done for you?  (Don't credit any on the field stuff to him.  That was someone else.)

[/QUOTE]

Name one owner with a new stadium since the mid 90's that did not charge PSL on top of the season ticket price.

Carolina?

Colts?

Pittsburgh?

Houston ?

Cincy?

Jets/giants?

Yes the base price of a Pat's ticket is high but at least he didn't shake his season ticket holders down for a premium to have the rights to the season ticket.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah, Mr. Generous.

[/QUOTE]

How much did YOU donate?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gee,thanks Mr. Generous. 

[/QUOTE]

Ignore NAS. He never posts anything positive on this board.

[/QUOTE]

Never mind positive stuff... this is the same guy who thinks  it's not Brady's job to work with the rookie receivers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree ATJ.  Unfortunately, some of the BDC Posters here only have the ability to write negative stuff.  Now, I'm not talking about criticizing a bad play here or there, or a draft pick bust here or there, or especially a poorly played game, but when the vast majority of posts are negative by certain posters, I choose not to read them and or eventually just put them on Ignore. 

For those who might think I only want to read positive things that's not true.  What I'm talking about is some of the posters who even if the Patriots win the next Super Bowl, they would be complaining about plays that the Pats should have made and didn't or complaining that they should have won by more points.   Then there are those posters who also would criticise arguably the best owner in the NFL for reasons that have nothing to do with football.   Of course these people have the right to be as negative as they want to be.  But I have the right not to  read their constant barrage of negative energy - so I don't.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't normally criticize other posters but Not-A-Shot, you were out of line in your original post and you are not improving matters by perpetuating the dialog.  

And anyone who actually knows anything about the Connecticut piece knows Kraft never intended to move the team here.  It was a negotiating device - nothing more and nothing less and it is something that goes on in the business world all the time.

[/QUOTE]

Sure.  He just lied to us and told us he was moving the team in order to squeeze more public funds out of Mass despite his billions of dollars.

All class.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those who might think I only want to read positive things that's not true.  What I'm talking about is some of the posters who even if the Patriots win the next Super Bowl, they would be complaining about plays that the Pats should have made and didn't or complaining that they should have won by more points.   Then there are those posters who also would criticise arguably the best owner in the NFL for reasons that have nothing to do with football.   Of course these people have the right to be as negative as they want to be.  But I have the right not to  read their constant barrage of negative energy - so I don't.   

[/QUOTE]

And there are some people who love to spout off about poor stats for one player over three games, yet always fails to mention that the Pats won two of those three games.

Sections
Shortcuts