KRAFT/BELICHECK=Low Rent/Low Pay! They Better Change or Pats Are Forever Done!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

KRAFT/BELICHECK=Low Rent/Low Pay! They Better Change or Pats Are Forever Done!

Patriots are on a Roller Coaster ride to the bottom floor. Everyone will be angry and complaining! Brady will say, We just got outplayed, Moss is in need to retire hes too old and too soft, (Welker being hurt exposed the fact that Moss cant play anymore) Matt Light (forget about it) we could go on forever.
    Belicheck is not a genius and everyone has him figured out, the offense with the attitude of keep buying old injured running backs to save money has got to go!
    These are not smart moves and have not been for at least 3 years. Keep trying to find bargin basement savingings while everyone else gets the real players.
    If (We) ran our business like this we would be broke and homeless, but New England fans are die hards and will pay anything to see Pro games. The fans (who pay all these saliries) are the ones being cheated here. If they dont rebuild the Coaching Staff then this will continue to fail. Anyway, I cant wait for April to see what happens with the draft. New England will trade out as usual and take the lesser of players, building for the future is a nice thought, but the future is today, not 5 and 10 years from now.
    Just my thoughts that mean nothing, I hope the Jets go all the way I hate the Colts!
    Oh isnt it new Stadium Time across the league? New team Staiums wouldnt have an influence on who plays the Bowl now would it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: KRAFT/BELICHECK=Low Rent/Low Pay! They Better Change or Pats Are Forever Done!

Agree they have to change the philosiphy now. BB's just add any old piece to the system is now outdated. Pats need playmakers on D' an Oline that can protect an ageing Brady, Physical wide receiver threats,Tight ends that can catch and running backs.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

Re: KRAFT/BELICHECK=Low Rent/Low Pay! They Better Change or Pats Are Forever Done!

Belichick will come up with a defense to confuse and confound Flacco

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Tough for him to charge so much money so fans can watch a team quit

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I have  especially agree in regards to coaches, they don't count against the cap so there's no reason not to pay for the best.  Cheap is cheap...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dellinger. Show Dellinger's posts

bn34: The philosophy is not the problem...it is the lack of adequate replacements for all of the players (that retired, got traded away, or became free agents) that had taken the Pats to victory in various Super Bowls. The real question becomes: what measures are the Patriots going to take to rebuild the team and will Tom Brady stay with the team through said rebuilding?

Stay tuned.....I believe that the action will become hot and heavy during the off-season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Yup,  what the organization does induring the  offseason.  Maybe with all the boo's they heard may trigger something....
    They can start by resigning Wilfork...
    Get new co-orinators, O, D AND Special teams....

Sections
Shortcuts