Kraft dating a..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Kraft dating a..

OLD news ----been all over since June...Shes 38 and a foot taller than Kraft.....And trust me NOBODY who does business with him likes the guy. He screws everybody over! His compound of 3 houses on Cape Cod is less than 1 mile from me - he tried to buy a 4th house next door to the compound last year, and the owner wrote a right of refusal into the contract because he personally could not stand Kraft, and told Krafts lawyer exactly that when he called to buy the house 5 minutes after it went up for sale.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

30 something year old lady? Didn't this guys Beloved wife recently DIE? I am starting to think this team may have cheated with the spygate thing. His wifes body is still warm in the casket and he's onto some young thing? Thought the guy was a stand up guy but little by little we are learning more and more about this team and it's owner--Kinda makes you wonder why the other teams hate the Pats?  Come on Bob-thiought you were a jewish spiritual, ethical dude--what gives Bobbie?

New to this internet thing are ya?  Big Bob been chasing young tang for quite sometime now... as would I if I had his $$.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

30 something year old lady? Didn't this guys Beloved wife recently DIE? I am starting to think this team may have cheated with the spygate thing. His wifes body is still warm in the casket and he's onto some young thing? Thought the guy was a stand up guy but little by little we are learning more and more about this team and it's owner--Kinda makes you wonder why the other teams hate the Pats?  Come on Bob-thiought you were a jewish spiritual, ethical dude--what gives Bobbie?

come on jimbo! the man was faithful to his wife for what? 45 years? and he was with her all thru her illness. so the old guy wants a little action before he goes, so what? if his kids or friends don't mind why should anyone else? good for him, he's not breaking any laws that i know of

now what this has to do with on the field stuff and/or the spy thing i can't fathom

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

And why is it any of your business who he's dating?  If she is of legal age it's nobody's business but his and hers.  

His wife passed away 18 Months ago.  Bob Kraft is 71 years old.  Give the guy a fc--ing break.

On a day after such a disapointing loss you come up with this garbage?  You have just proved that you are a Jet's fan.  Either that or a real fri------gging  idiot.   

When it comes from a guy who promotes himself as some High moral person with High ethical standards I think it shows what kind of Character the man has. And no I didn't know the guys been chasing skirt and dating this suagmomma-don't live on the internet like you - stay in North Catrolina with the inbreds it's where you belong duchbag!!!

So then what does that make you? Some sort of high moral policeman?

Who cares.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Wow judgmental much, what a bunch of hypocritical clowns... since when are you guys arbiters of who is acceptable for a grown man/widow to date?  

I said earlier that the post suggesting we trade Brady and bringing in a new coach was the dumbest thread I've ever read here, but this is easily the most hypocritical BS ever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

And why is it any of your business who he's dating?  If she is of legal age it's nobody's business but his and hers.  

His wife passed away 18 Months ago.  Bob Kraft is 71 years old.  Give the guy a fc--ing break.

On a day after such a disapointing loss you come up with this garbage?  You have just proved that you are a Jet's fan.  Either that or a real fri------gging  idiot.   

When it comes from a guy who promotes himself as some High moral person with High ethical standards I think it shows what kind of Character the man has. And no I didn't know the guys been chasing skirt and dating this suagmomma-don't live on the internet like you - stay in North Catrolina with the inbreds it's where you belong duchbag!!!

u need to loosen up a bit there jimmy with ur rigid ideas of morality...go grab a few cold ones and get la*d or something

I'm glad you can see what I'm seeing Gints.    I've been happily married for 35 Years and I selfishly hope that I'm the first to go.  This would be true even if I was a multi millionaire.  I can't bare the thought of what I would do if I wasn't the first.  Therefore, I can not and will not judge anybody that is put in that situation.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Wow judgmental much, what a bunch of hypocritical clowns... since when are you guys are arbiters of who is acceptable for a grown man/widow to date?  

I said earlier that the post suggesting we trade Brady and bringing in a new coach was the dumbest thread I've ever read here, but this is easily the most hypocritical BS ever.

uh u must mean clown singular, as every one of us told jimmy he was a fool and said just what u just said

I lumped you in because you're a Jest's fan who trolls a Patriots board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Wow judgmental much, what a bunch of hypocritical clowns... since when are you guys are arbiters of who is acceptable for a grown man/widow to date?  

uh u must mean clown singular, as every one of us told jimmy he was a fool and said just what u just said

I lumped you in because you're a Jest's fan who trolls a Patriots board.

i'm a jets fan? news to me woz

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

OLD news ----been all over since June...Shes 38 and a foot taller than Kraft.....And trust me NOBODY who does business with him likes the guy. He screws everybody over! His compound of 3 houses on Cape Cod is less than 1 mile from me - he tried to buy a 4th house next door to the compound last year, and the owner wrote a right of refusal into the contract because he personally could not stand Kraft, and told Krafts lawyer exactly that when he called to buy the house 5 minutes after it went up for sale.....

Not to doubt your statements but he doesn't screw EVERYBODY; his grandaughters attend school with my son and I must say he is generous w/ his $, has donated millions to the place.  Also a vocal supporter and illustrious alum. of his own alma mater, Brookline High School.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

This post reveals that you are far sicker than the average troll. I know you are a "veteran" troll, which supports my assertion (ie, addicted to the attention). The attention you are getting on the internet (attention is the point of trolling after all) will only make you sicker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Good ol'e Bob is like his team, lose a heartbreaker but the game (life) goes on. Bob knows offense - been there done that with his first round pick. He signed up for a life contract and fulfilled it to a T.

He may now score at will with a happy face. He knows how to go up the middle, a li'l playaction does'nt hurt in the meantime. The occasional short pass to keep the clock running in anticipation of a possible score. Bob also plays great defense too. Yes, those young draft picks are better than those old FAs who greet me constanly wanting to work out. Yep, young free agents with no guaranteed contracts. Life is still good!

A lie will travel around the world faster then the truth can get it's pants on!

Have a good night .... ;-)

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Who cares, he's got a right to date whoever he wants to. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

Who cares, he's got a right to date whoever he wants to. 

yep

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Jimmy's just mad because the only time a woman will talk to him is when he's paying $3.99 a minute.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Jimmy's just mad because the only time a woman will talk to him is when he's paying $3.99 a minute.

price has gone up i see...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

You should know jints.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

what part of "Till death do us apart" is not clear to you morons