Kraft dating a..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Kraft dating a..

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to jerh5's comment:

What the hell is this, Russia? I dont agree with a word Jimmy said, but this censorship is bull!!! He did not curse any one, he is not a troll, trying to inflame.  He didn't break any laws. BDC, you are not god.

What censorship?  He expressed his opinion; I expressed mine.  Did I tell him not to post it? No.  Did I tell him I was reporting him?  No and I wouldn't.  I called the thread (not him, the thread) ignorant and dumb.  That's my opinion.  OK with you if I express it?

he wasn't talking to you einstein. he was talking to the mods for banning the OP.... 

And you have been appointed the forum traffic cop by whom, exactly?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

With you? No.  With a lot of the effluent that you call posts on this forum? Yes.  Your views are what they are but you seem to get your jollies by picking scraps over the trivial.  

What possible difference could it have made to you that I responded to a post from a third party that certainly appeared to have been directed at me since it followed mine by a matter of moments?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Haven't lost my cool in this forum in quite some time.   And again, this is your concern in what way?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Wow - so you've decided on a career change to internet pschotherapist now?  I respond to a post in a manner you find offensive, a post that has nothing to do with you by the way, and your diagnosis is that I'm a passive aggressive bully.  

My kind - get a grip.

I'm done by the way. Go spew on someone who G.A.S.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

What the hell is this, Russia? I dont agree with a word Jimmy said, but this censorship is bull!!! He did not curse any one, he is not a troll, trying to inflame.  He didn't break any laws. BDC, you are not god.

What censorship?  He expressed his opinion; I expressed mine.  Did I tell him not to post it? No.  Did I tell him I was reporting him?  No and I wouldn't.  I called the thread (not him, the thread) ignorant and dumb.  That's my opinion.  OK with you if I express it?

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about you. BDC has removed all of Jimmys post. at least they did on my screen. Care to elaborate?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about you. BDC has removed all of Jimmys post. at least they did on my screen. Care to elaborate?

Absolutely.  First an explanation.  I mistakenly took your post as directed at me since it followed  mine by a matter of moments.  My mistake and I do apologize.  I now see what you were referring to.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Absolutely.  First an explanation.  I mistakenly took your post as directed at me since it followed  mine by a matter of moments.  My mistake and I do apologize.  I now see what you were referring to.  

Apology accepted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Good job !!!

Sections
Shortcuts