Kraft expecting Pats to open in B-more..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Kraft expecting Pats to open in B-more..

Should be interesting...

Ravens will be emotional and although people feel they have been decimated this offseason I believe they added Spears and Canty to their Dline with Ngata. That coupled with Webb coming back I personally am expecting that defense to be formidable again.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4741218/kraft-expects-patriots-to-open-in-baltimore

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Kraft expecting Pats to open in B-more..

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Should be interesting...

Ravens will be emotional and although people feel they have been decimated this offseason I believe they added Spears and Canty to their Dline with Ngata. That coupled with Webb coming back I personally am expecting that defense to be formidable again.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4741218/kraft-expects-patriots-to-open-in-baltimore

why'd you change your avatar?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I tried changing for a long time but they wouldn't let me and I was finally able to. Plus I love Mayo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

I guess not:

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 1m

With Ravens opening season on road, it officially puts Patriots out of mix to be part of NFL opener http://es.pn/Y4wZTX  (via @FieldYates)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Kraft must have misjudged the market :-)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

That is not happening.....Orioles won't change their game time, so 1st game of the season (Thursday game) will be on the road

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

That is not happening.....Orioles won't change their game time, so 1st game of the season (Thursday game) will be on the road

That's September right?  Thir worried about 2 games at once? By then the orioles wil be irrelavent and the 13 fansgoing to the game will have to tough it out.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

That's September right?  Thir worried about 2 games at once? By then the orioles wil be irrelavent and the 13 fansgoing to the game will have to tough it out.   

Yeah...Makes you laugh..Oh well...Maybe it will now be Denver and NE to open the season!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, poor Crows have to open on the road. Game probably won't even be a big national draw now.