Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALBrod2. Show ALBrod2's posts

Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW

Nick Caserio is telling reporters that the Pats are looking under every leaf across the country for players which might improve their roster.  REALLY ??  I've got a better idea; how about looking in your own back yard.  Could there possibly be a better addition to this year's roster than Logan Mankins?  Resolving the Pats/Mankins disagreement seems to be a big deal.  I don't see it.  Looks to me like a typical father/child situation which happens over & over.  It's up to the father(the Pats) to initiate resolution of such circumstances because he has all the power; the child(mankins) has none. Hasn't Logan been standing in the corner long enough? It's time for the Pats to begin acting like the adult. I think that  Mr Kraft should initiate the effort.  If Mr Belicheck doesn't appreciate the involvement, deal with it; you are really his father.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW

No way. If reports are true then Mankins was offered a very, very fair deal but his agent has talked him into wanting ridiculous money. The Patriots have lived up to their end of the bargain by a) offering a deal when they haven't even offered one to Brady and b) putting him in the top 5-7 for guards (I think but I could be wrong). I'm not sure what else Mankins wants here.

I want him in camp too because our line looks shaky without him and much more formidable with him in there. We still have plenty of time so I wouldn't close the door on this. The question is: is Mankins willing to sit out the entire season and lose all earnings while also risk sitting out the entire next year with a possible labor dispute?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We don't "NEED" anyone. We're the New England Patriots, not the Mankins wagon. 

When the 300 pound baby decides to act like a man, he'll get treated like one. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Given all of the reports that have spoken to what Kraft offered to Mankins I think the next move is Mankins' to make. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW:
    Nick Caserio is telling reporters that the Pats are looking under every leaf across the country for players which might improve their roster.  REALLY ??  I've got a better idea; how about looking in your own back yard.  Could there possibly be a better addition to this year's roster than Logan Mankins?  Resolving the Pats/Mankins disagreement seems to be a big deal.  I don't see it.  Looks to me like a typical father/child situation which happens over & over.  It's up to the father(the Pats) to initiate resolution of such circumstances because he has all the power; the child(mankins) has none. Hasn't Logan been standing in the corner long enough? It's time for the Pats to begin acting like the adult. I think that  Mr Kraft should initiate the effort.  If Mr Belicheck doesn't appreciate the involvement, deal with it; you are really his father.
    Posted by ALBrod2

So the father should give in to his child and let him have whatever he wants....Sounds like great parenting.

Please insert "Do not feed the trolls" picture here!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

they offered 7mil a year what the he11 does he want. If Mankins thinks he's so great have him watch Super bowl 42 and see what the Giant Dline did to him and the rest of his oline buddies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Posted by ALBrod2

Ok Albert! We all agree with you that you think  BB and the Pats have no clue what they are doing. We also agree that it is just so hateful for you to have to cover them.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The pats o line was in decline WITH him.  so, spending alot of money to keep what we had doesn't make a bucketload of sense.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Plus, Underdoggggg, its not about decline.  Its about stale offensive playcalling in general and bad execution.  Mankins was a good, solid part of the puzzle.  The whole puzzle looked fuzzy last year.  I expect this year we will be pounding your silly teams tired @ss once again.  I know you don't agree.  But you are wrong.  As poor as we played last year, we STILL came one 4th and 2 from beating you.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Posted by ALBrod2

Your an idiot! Period!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

No thank you.  A guard is slightly above long snapper in the football food chain.  He was offered a very fair contract so screw him.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW:
    What they gave Mankins was a fair deal, f*ck what the market thinks, it was fair and he should have signed it and he didnt and he is a b*tch. You clearly would agree with him since you root for a team full of b*tch a ss m*therf*ckers.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Don't hold back, killa.  Tell us what you really think.

Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW:
    In Response to Kraft - get Mankin on roster NOW : So the father should give in to his child and let him have whatever he wants....Sounds like great parenting. Please insert "Do not feed the trolls" picture here!!!
    Posted by TrueChamp

Mighty's never around when you need him. =D

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Posted by ALBrod2

Sorry guys, I dropped the ball on this one:

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from swheeler23. Show swheeler23's posts

Kraft is not giving Brady a new contract because they know the o-line without Mankins will get him killed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts