KRAFT helped end Ref Fiasco ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

KRAFT helped end Ref Fiasco ?

I ripped Kraft for apparently standing on the sideline while the Ref situation escalated  -

now word is coming out that he was an impetus toward resolving the situation .

Credit where credit is due.

Jerry Richardson, Woody Johnson initially dug in after Monday night debacle | ProFootballTalk

ProFootballTalk: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/28/rex-ryan-ken-whisenhunt-visit-todays-pro-football-talk/

PS - BDC EDIT Function is BAAAACCCKKK !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: KRAFT helped end Ref Fiasco ?

Considering how well Kraft compensates his valued employees I get the feeling that if it was solely up to him  the Ref situation would have been resolved back in July .

In retrospect , my guess is he didn't want to publicly break ranks with his fellow 1%'s .

He may not be the NFL's version of Mark Cuban ...

but he's definitely not a Woody Johnson .

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well having the refs steal two straight games away from you will do that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

here's a little cheese and crackers to go with that whine

I understand your frustration redsoxfan94

but really,

The Pats shouldn't let teams like those hang around in games where a chance occurance such as a bad call, helmet catch or career catch by the 5th receiver on his way out the door can lose them the game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

It doesn't surprise me if thsi is that case. he was instrumental in avoiding work stoppages on the last two CBAs, as was his son.

I don't know the history of every owner, but I know Kraft is a regular person who once struggled to afford his Patriots tickets and argued with Myra over purchasing them. I remember Jonathon talking about it, how he and his brother overheard everything, and remembering his excitement at getting season tickets.

He seems a little more in touch with common people than many owners. He has done almost everything right, he's put money into Patriot Place, building up a whole small town in Foxboro....FOXBORO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

here's a little cheese and crackers to go with that whine

Yeah, Jints, let's go back to the NYG/GB game last regular season. Remember?  You guys lost because of a blown call.  It was a touchdown; replay clearly showed it.  Refs missed the call, and those weren't even the scabs.

I live in NY.  The whining continued until the Giants made the playoffs.

Or have you forgotten how that went down?  Selective memory, or just revisionist history? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

figures jints would bump a dead thread just to troll....why should you care what my opinion on those calls.....im not whining, the pats deserved to lose those games, but those were not the right calls and anyone in their right mind would agree with that.

Sections
Shortcuts