KRAFT: I'M rooting for TEBOW but it's BELICHICK's call!"... REALLY? really?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: KRAFT: I'M rooting for TEBOW but it's BELICHICK's call!

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is exactly why BB handles his press conferences the way he does.  If anyone says one thing, the media frames it as something else to use it to their advantage.

Kraft makes one innocent comment because he has respect for Tebow as a person and you try to troll and use it towards something else.

could have easily said i'm rooting for all of them incl tebow thats y i'm not a coach. i c them all as my children and part of the family.. wish we could keep them all, we have a ton of high character guys.. tebow is obviously one and has  blended in with wilfork, brady and the others. we'll c, whoever we keep wil b just as special to us tebow.. thats bb's trick.. esp with a brady.. just stay away from singling out anyone as the media clarly want u to do and b a fan boy. this isnt kraft's rodeo, the fact that he falls for it says he is really tebowing it right now.. if you will!  

[/QUOTESure he could but he was asked about Tebow and he gave an honest answer. I thought he probably said to much about it but in the end said it is Bills decision and I do not doubt that for a second.

S

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

This is exactly why BB handles his press conferences the way he does.  If anyone says one thing, the media frames it as something else to use it to their advantage.

Kraft makes one innocent comment because he has respect for Tebow as a person and you try to troll and use it towards something else.

trolls are everywhere

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Agree.  This is nothing.  Most people want to see a player who works hard do well.  Its natural and don't forget that Kraft was a fan before he was an owner...! 

I wish I could buy this team ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The tea leaves give, I don't know, an 80% chance that the Tebow makes the cut.  I'll assume that Kraft talked to BB and BB said yes, probably.  However, Tebow still has a chance to blow it in the next preseason game if he trots out the back of the endzone or butt-fumbles or something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

The tea leaves give, I don't know, an 80% chance that the Tebow makes the cut.  I'll assume that Kraft talked to BB and BB said yes, probably.  However, Tebow still has a chance to blow it in the next preseason game if he trots out the back of the endzone or butt-fumbles or something.

really... Tell us how you really feel.