Kraft in Alabama?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

Kraft in Alabama?

Bob Kraft was in Alabama Saturday night watching the game and talking to Nick Saban.  New coach?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/X6nR5IFcFCZ/LSU+v+Alabama/a70tM-CA2Bt/Robert+Kraft

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Kraft in Alabama?

In Response to Kraft in Alabama?:
    [QUOTE]Bob Kraft was in Alabama Saturday night watching the game and talking to Nick Saban.  New coach? http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/X6nR5IFcFCZ/LSU+v+Alabama/a70tM-CA2Bt/Robert+Kraft
    Posted by donspartucus[/QUOTE]

I had the same, wild thought. If BB were contemplating retirement, Saban would be a great choice to replace him. But, why would Saban leave his cushy gig in Alabama...where he's practically the Emperor of that State?

Furthermore, wasn't Kraft on the LSU sideline?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft in Alabama?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kraft in Alabama? :      I had the same, wild thought. If BB were contemplating retirement, Saban would be a great choice to replace him. But, why would Saban leave his cushy gig in Alabama...where he's practically the Emperor of that State?
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

$$Money$$

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kraft in Alabama? : $$Money$$
    Posted by donspartucus[/QUOTE]

True. With money in hand...anything's possible.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Saban didn't do so hot in Miami...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Saban didn't do so hot in Miami...
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I think his tenure there is underrated.  If they had picked up Brees instead of Culpepper who knows what would have happened.  That being said I think he is a superior college coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

I think he would do better here, also in Sundays Worcester's T & G there was a story about BB denying he's wants to retire. So the question has been raised or the rumors are out there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

BB didn't do so hot in Cleveland....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

My GOD, what people here read into things!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Kraft in Alabama?:
    [QUOTE]Bob Kraft was in Alabama Saturday night watching the game and talking to Nick Saban.  New coach? Posted by donspartucus[/QUOTE]

NO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Kraft in Alabama? : NO
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I agree NO!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

or maybe... just maybe... talking about the players saban will undoubtly lose coming with this draft.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

[QUOTE]or maybe... just maybe... talking about the players saban will undoubtly lose coming with this draft.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Bob Kraft was the director of player personnel

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Saban eventually replacing BB isn't out of the question. Given that BB needs some help in the coaching staff would it be out of the realm of possibility that Kraft talked to Saban about coming in as a DC with the idea that when BB retires after his contract is up (anywhere from 1-3 years from now) that he'd be the HC. Never hurts to ask, but if that was the case I'm sure Saban would thank Kraft for the offer but he enjoy's being a HC and to give him a call when BB decides to retire

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

He's there snooping the talent... just like he was at the LSU game a few weeks ago.  BB was at the LSU game during the Bye week....

Alabama and LSU probably have 90% of the talent that will wind up in the NFL...  pretty simple really.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

A few weeks ago was watching a random college game and the camera panned to Bob Kraft sitting with Urban Meyer. Maybe it's about coaching, but more likely it's tending to his farm system, or continuing to polish relationships with his suppliers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Maybe he needed himself  some grits.....

Silly people...seriously

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Maybe he's just a football fan and enjoys seeing top college teams play! 

And because of his well-earned stature in the game,  how could he possibly attend one of these games without giving a nod and a hello to the likes of Saban, Meyer, Miles and other top college coaches.  Particularly those who are PATS-friendly or friends of Bill's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe he's just a football fan and enjoys seeing top college teams play!  And because of his well-earned stature in the game,  how could he possibly attend one of these games without giving a nod and a hello to the likes of Saban, Meyer, Miles and other top college coaches.  Particularly those who are PATS-friendly or friends of Bill's.
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

It's infintely more enjoyable to speculate on the unlikely than on what makes rational sense. 

I'm thinking he was there to watch what promised to be a he11 of a college football game.  Nothing more.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Nick Saban is older then BB.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

The man has a broken heart, maybe he's trying to keep busy. enjoying college games and scoping out talent in both coaches and players may help I don't think he would ever go behind Belichick back to hire a coach, unless Bill has let him know he won't be back. I don't think BB will leave until Bradys gone. at least I hope not.

Sections
Shortcuts