KRAFT: let's just call him TIM "the REAL DEAL" Tebow"! how can you cut a guy the owner is clearly SMITTEN with?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

KRAFT: let's just call him TIM "the REAL DEAL" Tebow"! how can you cut a guy the owner is clearly SMITTEN with?

another day, another kraft-selling job... these quotes should not be in the public sphere..

"We want high-quality people who work hard, are team players," Kraft said Friday in New York, where he was a guest on CNBC's "Summer on the Street" program. "I don't think there is a nicer person that I've ever met, and now he'll get to compete with all the other people at the position, and our hope is that he's on our 53-man roster."

not a nicer person, REALLY? would he say this about a non-christian or non-theist?

"In this age of technology, where people are isolating themselves and going to their little instruments and spending hours of not interfacing with people, people who respect tradition, religion, spirituality, I think we need more of that in America today," Kraft said.

added to yesterday where he said he saw 3 great throwing qbs.. seeems he's hellbent in making tt at least the 3rd string qb. this is no longer about football. tt is now the spiritual mascot of the new england patriots!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: KRAFT: let's just call him TIM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

These attention wh0re posts by Commie just get more and more lame and pathetic. Get a clue bro, nobody cares to be exposed to your mental illness on a daily basis here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

These attention wh0re posts by Commie just get more and more lame and pathetic. Get a clue bro, nobody cares to be exposed to your mental illness on a daily basis here.

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

another day, another kraft-selling job... these quotes should not be in the public sphere..

"We want high-quality people who work hard, are team players," Kraft said Friday in New York, where he was a guest on CNBC's "Summer on the Street" program. "I don't think there is a nicer person that I've ever met, and now he'll get to compete with all the other people at the position, and our hope is that he's on our 53-man roster."

not a nicer person, REALLY? would he say this about a non-christian or non-theist?

"In this age of technology, where people are isolating themselves and going to their little instruments and spending hours of not interfacing with people, people who respect tradition, religion, spirituality, I think we need more of that in America today," Kraft said.

added to yesterday where he said he saw 3 great throwing qbs.. seeems he's hellbent in making tt at least the 3rd string qb. this is no longer about football. tt is now the spiritual mascot of the new england patriots!

i still don't know what a "non-theist" is...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

not a nicer person, REALLY? would he say this about a non-christian

Probably not, since, you know, they are heathens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to ImagydFanBostononTwitter's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE] 

hate to speak for the Commy but i believe a nontheist would incl someone like me who believes in the concept of a higher or ultimate power or god if u will but not one who writes books, rapes virgins or sends prophets on behalf of everyone and essentially circumvents human will! guess i'm including deists or atman buddhists. clearly, christians, judaists and muhammadists are not the only ones who believe in god or religion, yet u would perceive they hold some kind of special patent on the concept. of course a non-theist can also incl atheists and agnostics. the term is just a marketing concept i came up with to separate the triopolies from most of the rest. got it?

Not sure about jints, but I aint got it. First, you are Commy and everyone knows it, so you don't need to pretend. That's kind of weird actually, you might want to get some help.

And you didn't invent anything. Theism/nontheism is not some new thing you just thought of. What's your next invention, relativity? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

There's nothing contrary or original about another Tebow thread.

Please, for the love of god, let it die.

A 3rd string QB who won't make the opening day roster doesn't deserve this much attention.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Obviously many people are in agreement with you but you are going to have one heaping pile of crow to eat if Tebow makes this roster, Wozz!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Get a clue bro, nobody cares to be exposed to your mental illness on a daily basis here.

You know, it's comments just like this one that make me think it might not be a bad idea to bring The Posties back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Not sure about jints, but I aint got it. First, you are Commy and everyone knows it, so you don't need to pretend. That's kind of weird actually, you might want to get some help.

His zeal for maintaining the pretense that he and the Contrarian are two separate beings (ie, his refusal to acknowledge the reality that he and the Contrarian are the same person) is the most unweird thing I have ever heard of. Seems like perfectly normal behavior to me

Why do you think he needs help?

Help for what??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"A 3rd string QB who won't make the opening day roster doesn't deserve this much attention."

Wozzy I sure hope you are right. I'm concerned he will make the roster so BB can show off his ability to rescue peeps off the scrap heap....my faith in BB will be restored if Tebow is cut. 

"hate to speak for the Commy"

oh stop it! You're the same person. You know that I'm a big supporter of yours around here that I actually enjoy a lot of your threads somehow. But if you pretent like aliases that are you are clearly not you, you're headed to the psycho area of these kinds of threads and you'll get no further support of any kind from me. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

simple Bill walks into krafts office wearing his 5 SB rings and holds up his hand with the rings on it and says i am cutting tebow. Any questions

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

oh stop it! You're the same person. You know that I'm a big supporter of yours around here that I actually enjoy a lot of your threads somehow. But if you pretent like aliases that are you are clearly not you, you're headed to the psycho area of these kinds of threads and you'll get no further support of any kind from me.

Comrade:

Please carry on! You are a unique individual. You know I'm a big supporter of yours around here, and I actually enjoy most of your threads. But if you cave in to peer pressure and publicly admit that the alter egos you have created for yourself really are you, then youre headed into the banal area of these kinds of threads, and youll get no further support of any kind from me...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hate to speak for the Commy but i believe a nontheist would incl someone like me who believes in the concept of a higher or ultimate power or god if u will but not one who writes books, rapes virgins or sends prophets on behalf of everyone and essentially circumvents human will! guess i'm including deists or atman buddhists. clearly, christians, judaists and muhammadists are not the only ones who believe in god or religion, yet u would perceive they hold some kind of special patent on the concept. of course a non-theist can also incl atheists and agnostics. the term is just a marketing concept i came up with to separate the triopolies from most of the rest. got it?

well not exactly...u sound like a Deist - you can't "include" them in your term since that is what ur description of yourself is, a Deist...also u can't include an atheist in any theism nor an agnostic by true definition

btw i don't think the Virgin Mary was "raped"...thats actually offensive and ignorant

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

well not exactly...u sound like a Deist - you can't "include" them in your term since that is what ur description of yourself is, a Deist...also u can't include an atheist in any theism nor an agnostic by true definition

btw i don't think the Virgin Mary was "raped"...thats actually offensive and ignorant

[/QUOTE]

well comrade, i think Imagyd meant "raped" more in a poetic, sensational (for effect) and thought-provocative manner. v-mary story always seems to me like something a mom would come up with to explain to a child y she married the guy who was convicted for forcing her into pregnancy. well, thats just my take, not about being offensive. some could say the same for many interpretations of ur faith as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Obviously many people are in agreement with you but you are going to have one heaping pile of crow to eat if Tebow makes this roster, Wozz!

I've said all along if he was willing to be something other than a QB he has an outside chance of cracking this roster, if he insists he is a QB alone than he won't make this or any other NFL roster.  

Even if he buys into what BB is selling and is willing to do anything to play, can he pick up a blitz, can he run block, can he catch the ball, can he run without fumbling... most of all can he do these things better than players we already have on the roster?  Unlikely on both counts...