KRAFT MALL=Special Half Off Sale=We need your Money Patriot Fans!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

KRAFT MALL=Special Half Off Sale=We need your Money Patriot Fans!!!!

I love the Patriots, Always have since the Steve Grogan Days!
    But I for one am tired of the Coperate way of, We won in the past, so you fans just keep paying the highest prices while we feed you Low Paid and Old Worn out Players.

This is going No Where and has been for the last 4 years. Charlie Weiss even went to another theam that is building. Im afraid that shows the Pats have no interrest in changing their method
    Once April arrives we will see where this sinking ship is going. Its either gonna be all hands on deck or abandon ship!
    The Krafts were good for the Patriots but its starting to look much different.
    Next season will be much tougher with the Dolphins on the rise, the Bills rebuilding and the Jets on a frenzy. Pats could wind up dead last!
    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: KRAFT MALL=Special Half Off Sale=We need your Money Patriot Fans!!!!

Please tell us about your private conversation with Weiss about why he went to KC. Interesting that no one in the media seems to agree with your assessment. Coaches seldom go back to previous organizations in the same role.

To blame Kraft, who is the only reason there's still a team in New England, is desperate and pathetic.

Go kick your dog instead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Another day another brainless post from you. You know zip about sports. Is there a knitting site you can post on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

Wendy love that pic!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

It was well documented that Charlie Weis was pissed about his contract before he left here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Wendy "Bandwagon/Fairweather Fan" Lee

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Last time I checked - Weiss didn't do anything at ND. The reason why Wiess and Crennel [who did nothing in Cleveland] didn't come back to NE is that it is a 10-6 team and if it turns around next year, there would always be a debate was it Weiss/Crennel or Belichek. From a career perspective, it sbetter for them to turn KC around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 5:08 PM EST

First: 11/28/2007
    Last: 1/10/2010
    Please tell us about your private conversation with Weiss about why he went to KC. Interesting that no one in the media seems to agree with your assessment. Coaches seldom go back to previous organizations in the same role.

To blame Kraft, who is the only reason there's still a team in New England, is desperate and pathetic.

Go kick your dog instead.

Oh So then you spoke to all the Media and all the other coaches in the League already and you know this, I see lol.
    As for Desperate and Pathetic, We are  not interrested in your life.
    Your obviously one of the Blind and from your statement of kicking my dog, your an As s Hole. Why would you ask anyone to kick a dog you moron?
    Your most likely a Vick Fan as we can see. Get a life you loser!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 5:14 PM EST

First: 3/14/2009
    Another day another brainless post from you. You know zip about sports. Is there a knitting site you can post on.

Well evil Im afraid once again you show us what a doofess you are. I know more about sports than you do life, oh wait, you know nothing so that would be a wrong thing to say.
    Thats ok though, at least your learing how to type

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Anybody that would call themselves a Patriots fan and would make the comment..."This is going No Where and has been for the last 4 years" is a moron!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Sounds like a RS thread.
    wendy this statement is dead wrong:
    But I for one am tired of the Coperate way of, We won in the past, so you fans just keep paying the highest prices while we feed you Low Paid and Old Worn out Players.
    10-6 2009 not strong but still good enough with many younger players not old worn out ones.
    11-5 2008 np playoffs because an 8-8 team got in
    16-0 2007 need I say more.
    Half the roster is under 5 yrs service and then the IR, reserve, and practice squad are under 2 years of service in the league.

Saying something with out looking for facts only proves how dumb you maybe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 6:28 PM EST

First: 5/30/2008
    Sounds like a RS thread.
    wendy this statement is dead wrong:
    10-6 2009 not strong but still good enough with many younger players not old worn out ones.
    11-5 2008 np playoffs because an 8-8 team got in
    16-0 2007 need I say more.
    Half the roster is under 5 yrs service and then the IR, reserve, and practice squad are under 2 years of service in the league.

Saying something with out looking for facts only proves how dumb you maybe.
    No matter where and how long I live the Red Sox are and will always be number 1 no matter where they are in the standings.

Most facts have nothing to do with winning, and guess what, thats a fact Dumb Azz....
    I dont have the time to explain life to you because you are obviously a moron and wouldnt understand anyway.
    You just called me Dumb lol, and your posting that your a Red Sox fan. I guess that makes you a complete and total idiot...

You are nothing more than a sheep with no life, now thats a fact, you have no worth and yet you still breath, go figure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Maybe we all misunderstood. Can you explain exactly what "Coperate" is?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 5:38 PM EST

First: 6/4/2008
    Anybody that would call themselves a Patriots fan and would make the comment..."This is going No Where and has been for the last 4 years" is a moron!

And how is that so Rocky?  Please tell us....

Lets see, the team looks like Swiss Cheese, is gonna lose Big Vince, got rid of the ones that could help most, cant win when they need to, have no good running backs
    Belicheck looks like he did with the Bengals
    I guess that must mean you are totally clueless, Brain Dead, and Need to get a life.
    Now please go back to your Coloring Book

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Wow, did Belichick play for the Bengals?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I Love the absolutely Random capitalized Words. Perhaps they Demonstrate some special Kind of Emphasis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 8:11 PM EST

First: 11/28/2007
    Maybe we all misunderstood. Can you explain exactly what "Coperate" is?

Did you know they have spell check on here?

Well sure I can Sweetie since you asked so nice.

That would mean, let me say it in small words for the many people that dont get it, the Company Owners pull you in with a good product, then they take all the money they make and buy a new stadium with more seats and build a big mall where the fans can go and spend even more money. Now that the fans got to see their team win a few big games, they go to building a much cheaper product. (that means using older less talented players and taking all the money they save and put it in their pockets) Now after you got to see what you needed a super bowl ring, yoru good for more money.

OK now its beddy time for you hunny, put your Crayons back in the box and go night night ok.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Wendy please tell me your are not an English Major.....

Seems you forgot about the 2007 season, which is less than 4 years ago.  That was a historical season.

Vrabel was done.  How did Seymour do this season?  Oh yeah they should have kept Cassell!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

And yes I meant Cleveland not the Bengals, too much Wine

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Good thinking! Stop the wine Wendy!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I LOVE Drinking and POSTING

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh. I get it. I think what you're trying to write is "corporate." Definitely stop with the wine. And the whine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CharlestonDude. Show CharlestonDude's posts

Ignore is now on.