Kraft on Offseason Moves, "We're going to spend to the cap.." And a golden nugget for Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: Kraft on Offseason Moves,

I liked the article and I don't think there is really much to the TB wants discussion to begin with. I have no doubt that Kraft, BB, McD and TB all want Welker back this year. And I think it is also a given that Welker wants to finish his career as a Pat all things being equal. You can't have watched the team over the last 5 years and not seen the incredible production and durability of Welker and want that to continue.

This has always been a business decision and it remains one - can the Pats afford to keep him and can Welker afford to forgo a presumably better offer from another team to remain. TB didn't have to tell Kraft that he wants Welker back and Kraft didn't have to tell Brady he wants to sign him - they both already knew the others position.

What Kraft does say is that TB did not put a price tag out there for a Welker contract that the team has to meet for TB to sign the extension. And I believe that is true. I also believe there is no hidden agenda or side agreement on TB's contract. I can't remember the Pats ever renegotiating the money in a contract upwards and they have been pretty ruthless with trading players that try to apply that kind of pressure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

nice article, but that "golden nugget" you are referring to, is nothing.

hi rusty!

how can you be taken seriously if you keep calling me rusty? thats so ignorant, and to think you consider yourself an intelligent human being....ugh.

Only person I've ever seen use that word here is Rusty.

Who do you think you're kidding dumbkoff?

You are an infection on this board. It is teeming with your fake accounts. And the admins are entirely powerless to stop you. Pathetic. Not them, you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

sorry, but I go 50/50 ur rusty

Try 100/0. It couldn't be more obvious.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I am confused how that's a "golden nugget" for me.  I never said Brady "demands" on who to bring in.  I said his feedback is taken into account by BB.

I am sure all the great QBs have that kind of a relationship with the GM or coach in terms of who they throw the ball to.

Kraft is talking about Brady and Welker's relationship with that quote. 

You used that very word (demand) repeatedly when commenting on the aftermath of the 2006 season.  You know who you remind me of? ... the guy in the line at the movies in Annie Hall going on and on about his expertise about film/culture until he tries to impress everyone with his insights into Marshall McLuhan.  Then MM steps in and explains the dude knows nothing.

If you are confused about the analogy the role of BB is played by Marshall McLuhan and you are the pompous know-nothing.

Truth Police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpIYz8tfGjY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Ignore the giants fan Russ...he like always is trying to get a rise and contribute nothing. 

He should be banned for the constant spamming.   The mods won't do it for whatever reason.

He should be banned for being a GIANTS FAN.  I don't think you need more than that, really. And boot UD6 with him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I am confused how that's a "golden nugget" for me.  I never said Brady "demands" on who to bring in.  I said his feedback is taken into account by BB.

I am sure all the great QBs have that kind of a relationship with the GM or coach in terms of who they throw the ball to.

You used that very word (demand) repeatedly when commenting on the aftermath of the 2006 season.  You know who you remind me of? ... the guy in the line at the movies in Annie Hall going on and on about his expertise about film/culture until he tries to impress everyone with his insights into Marshall McLuhan.  Then MM steps in and explains the dude knows nothing.

If you are confused about the analogy the role of BB is played by Marshall McLuhan and you are the pompous know-nothing.

Truth Police

Umm, no I didn't. I said Brady was pissed off and I understand why. Reche Caldwell ended up being Brady's defacto #1 which is not good. Caldwell was intended to be a #2 in that offense because Branch and Brady has such a great rapport.

Again, this was reported by many beatwriters at the time and it explains BB making amends with Moss and Welker, using draft picks to acquire those chips.

You're flat out naive if you think Brady doesn't do an exit interview every year and that BB doesn't take into account his QBs sentiments.

Step up and admit the truth.  You claimed TB demanded "new toys" after having to deal with jags like Caldwell in 2006.  You actually used the word "demand". 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Truth Police

Umm, no I didn't. I said Brady was pissed off and I understand why. Reche Caldwell ended up being Brady's defacto #1 which is not good. Caldwell was intended to be a #2 in that offense because Branch and Brady has such a great rapport.

Again, this was reported by many beatwriters at the time and it explains BB making amends with Moss and Welker, using draft picks to acquire those chips.

You're flat out naive if you think Brady doesn't do an exit interview every year and that BB doesn't take into account his QBs sentiments.

Step up and admit the truth.  You claimed TB demanded "new toys" after having to deal with jags like Caldwell in 2006.  You actually used the word "demand". 

Show me where I said demand.  I know it was reported that he was pissed off at the end of the year.  BB then made amends by acquiring Welker and Moss, competely tweaking the offense's look.

I am not going to play semantics over word choices of how Brady felt. I don't blame him for being pissed, but I also feel dealing Branch was the right move based on Branch's contract demands.

I don't save your posts.  That would be as creepy as your avatar.  But I remember clearly what you said, and said repeatedly.  Are you using the Sybil defense that it was a post under one of your other accounts?  You said he demanded new toys and that resulted in Moss, WW, etc.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Truth Police

Show me where I said demand.  I know it was reported that he was pissed off at the end of the year.  BB then made amends by acquiring Welker and Moss, competely tweaking the offense's look.

I am not going to play semantics over word choices of how Brady felt. I don't blame him for being pissed, but I also feel dealing Branch was the right move based on Branch's contract demands.

I don't save your posts.  That would be as creepy as your avatar.  But I remember clearly what you said, and said repeatedly.  Are you using the Sybil defense that it was a post under one of your other accounts?  You said he demanded new toysand that resulted in Moss, WW, etc.

He's a known liar.  Case closed.  It's right in this thread.

Baloney. You don't think Brady has a say in what WRs they go after?  He did after 2006, demanding BB make amends for sending Branch away for a 1st and Brady dealing with Caldwell as a #1.

Result? Moss and Welker, for a 2nd, 4th and 7th. 

Also, crusty, Babe didn't PROMISE any thing.  He said he was leaving due to the BS.

He did,  he's back, so what?  STOP THE LIES!

You expose YOUR SELF every single day.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Backing off on your promise, huh, Babe?  Just couldn't stay away, could ya?  FRAUD

I come and go as I please dumbkoff. A fake account phoney like you is the last person on Earth that should be calling anybody a fraud. LMAO@U

Face it goofball, your whole life is about posting garbage here and making fake accounts to try and pretend you have support for your trolling. I would call it pathetic if the term loathsome wasn't so much more appropriate. I may pop in from time to time and slap you around for being the phoney clueless loser that you are.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I don't save your posts.  That would be as creepy as your avatar.  But I remember clearly what you said, and said repeatedly.  Are you using the Sybil defense that it was a post under one of your other accounts?  You said he demanded new toysand that resulted in Moss, WW, etc.

Yeah, sure, a hilarious burger chain's mascot is "creepy" for an adult.  Oh my. Are you still scared with the clown under the bed in Poltergeist, too?  Sorry to ruin your delicate sensibiltiies with a burger chain mascot, which is actually freaking comical to most people on planet earth, not "creepy".

Sense of humor much?

I recall referencing Moss and Welker as toys as a  figure of speech for those acquisitions, yes. 

Moss is better than any flanker Brady ever had.  Welker is actually more lethal than what Troy Brown was in the slot, so yes, those were upgrades from the 2006 seasoin for Brady.

Why is this offensive to you? 

Actually that mascot was ranked #1 as most creepy.  See, that's why they "retired" it.

But, back to the main point:  Are you going to admit you said Brady "demanded new toys for 2007"?  Isn't this one of your main beefs with other posters when they don't admit they are wrong?  Kraft is saying you are wrong.  Are you calling Kraft a liar too?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Truth Police

Also, crusty, Babe didn't PROMISE any thing.  He said he was leaving due to the BS.

"Yourself" is one word, not two, dummy.

You defending Babe's return after he said he was gone for good makes you a fraud just like him. You two contribute nothing to the discussions, you just want to make it about you. YOURSELF.

I don't care if it's 16 words.  You got the message.

Babe is not the fraud.  Never said he was leaving for good just leaving and no promise of anything.  If I want to defend that. it's my business.

If I want to blast you for a being the liar and FRAUD and trouble maker that you are, that's also my business.

You spend all day bashing other posters who aren't even here.  You spend all day bashing TB.  How Pathetic is that?

Get a life, grow-up, change your meds.  DO Something.......anything but acting like a 12 yr old on BDC, all day and all night and 365.

You really need to leave other posters names out of your silly game, in fact I insist on it.

Now, I have to get back to work.  You enjoy your life of being off (in more than one way).

Ya hear?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Backing off on your promise, huh, Babe?  Just couldn't stay away, could ya?  FRAUD

I come and go as I please dumbkoff. A fake account phoney like you is the last person on Earth that should be calling anybody a fraud. LMAO@U

Face it goofball, your whole life is about posting garbage here and making fake accounts to try and pretend you have support for your trolling. I would call it pathetic if the term loathsome wasn't so much more appropriate. I may pop in from time to time and slap you around for being the phoney clueless loser that you are.

In fact, you specifically bumped this thread to deflect away from the other discussions to make it about YOU.

No, dumbkoff. Just pointed out another of your fake accounts. The place is a joke, and you make it that.

The admin here is so bad they should just shut the board down. How weak is it that they have banned you over a dozen times only to have you back in 5 minutes and suffocating the place with fake accounts? Worst I have ever seen. Hard to believe a bigtime outfit like the Globe would let this go on.

Sure, Mr. Victim.  You just called me a name yet again, claim that's why I get banned, etc, so you can't even see you look like a hypocrite all over again.

That's how mentally ill you are. 

You get banned because you keep making new accounts after being banned and you are a troll. Dumbkoff. The only question is, why do they take so long to ban you again.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Umm, I use ONE account. 

LIAR!