Kraft on Offseason Moves, "We're going to spend to the cap.." And a golden nugget for Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Kraft on Offseason Moves,

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

This board has been bliss without you and your troll buddies jetting in and out of the discussions.

It has been bliss for you to be doing your troll work unopposed. They really should be ashamed of themselves for letting you ruin this place. Clearly, you own this place, not them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

If you're seeing things
    running through your head
    Who can ya call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

An invisible man
    sleeping in your bed
    Who ya gonna call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no ghosts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

If you're seeing things
    Who can ya call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

An invisible man
    sleeping in your bed
    Who ya gonna call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

Stupid. But, considering the source.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

This board has been bliss without you and your troll buddies jetting in and out of the discussions.

It has been bliss for you to be doing your troll work unopposed. They really should be ashamed of themselves for letting you ruin this place. Clearly, you own this place, not them.

You are both wrong.  It is the offseason.  There is always less action on the board and hence the appearance of less disagreement.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm just glad to see Kraft say he intends to spend to the salary cap this year - if we had done that the last two years I think we would of had another Super Bowl to show for it. Now the question really becomes...is there going to be massive amounts of free agents available for us to sign due to teams being in salary cap hell? Because to me this salary cap hell thing (or what Kraft built it up to be) is the reason why we haven't spent the last two years, and if there isn't a lot of quality out there for us to sign (and if we fail to sign them), then I think it was a mistake to not spend to the cap the last two years.

We shall see and I hope we can really acquire a lot of talent this off season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormymonday. Show stormymonday's posts

If you're seeing things
    Who can ya call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

An invisible man
    sleeping in your bed
    Who ya gonna call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

What is this nonsense?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

nice article, but that "golden nugget" you are referring to, is nothing.

hi rusty!

how can you be taken seriously if you keep calling me rusty? thats so ignorant, and to think you consider yourself an intelligent human being....ugh.

Only person I've ever seen use that word here is Rusty.

Who do you think you're kidding dumbkoff?

You are an infection on this board. It is teeming with your fake accounts. And the admins are entirely powerless to stop you. Pathetic. Not them, you.

you have got to be kidding me.....you think im rusty because i said "ugh"???

you're really losing it there gramps, get back to bed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

funny, because you are the one who thinks he owns the place. making a thread to announce you were leaving a message board? just who do you think you are?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Ignore the giants fan Russ...he like always is trying to get a rise and contribute nothing. 

actually for a troll, he's not as bad a rusty

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

welcome back babe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Go out and get some big WRs please

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Ignore the giants fan Russ...he like always is trying to get a rise and contribute nothing. 

actually for a troll, he's not as bad a rusty

why thank you kansas!

u are leagues above Queenie in my book too

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

hi rusty!

how can you be taken seriously if you keep calling me rusty? thats so ignorant, and to think you consider yourself an intelligent human being....ugh.

You are an infection on this board. It is teeming with your fake accounts. And the admins are entirely powerless to stop you. Pathetic. Not them, you.

Your every word reeks Rusty. Even the completely dense see that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

welcome back babe

Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

funny, because you are the one who thinks he owns the place. making a thread to announce you were leaving a message board? just who do you think you are?

I'm nobody special; but am giant leaps more wothwhile than you Rusty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

hi rusty!

anyways, i didnt explain. but the reason the "nugget" is meaningless is because it doesnt prove anything that we didnt already know. we all knew the qb didnt make personell decisions, but when you invest so much in a qb like a brady, or manning, etc...you ask their opinions on subjects. im sure kraft, BB, and Brady have discussed the welker situation and most likely discussed it while brady was signing his new contract.

RSF I am only having a little fun but u have to admit: the fact that u always seem to agree with queenie (and here yet again) and never call him out (he is victim/blameless it seems) and always seem to take the ones challenging him or putting him in his place to task-starts to look awful curious

add in that queenie has been known to have about 150 different accounts with new ones popping up all the time it seems and why is it so strange me and yes others wonder sometimes?

and true to form not only do u back him here but u manage to call out the one thing in the OP that realets to him-the "golden nugget" and offer nothing else...that seems like a personal defense to me...why not ignore it or comment on the rest of the OP which is a lot more important and speaks directly about ur team? funny u jump right up to only defend queenie and attack that and only that in the OP

sorry, but I go 50/50 ur rusty

and Poof!  Redsoxfan dissapears!  lol,. Glad im not the only one who noticed.....smh

you guys are pathetic. not only is your football knowledge lacking severely in many areas, you believe im another user? there are plenty of other people here who agree with rusty and think you guys are nuts. you guys think you run the board and its the farthest from the truth.

its funny how your leader babe gets butthurt because of too much sensorship, maybe if he wasnt so vulgar and didnt get so angry all the time, he wouldnt have posts removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

hi rusty!

Your every word reeks Rusty. Even the completely dense see that.

your every word reeks of lunacy and senilism. even the completely dense can see THAT.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Backing off on your promise, huh, Babe?  Just couldn't stay away, could ya?  FRAUD

I come and go as I please dumbkoff. A fake account phoney like you is the last person on Earth that should be calling anybody a fraud. LMAO@U

Face it goofball, your whole life is about posting garbage here and making fake accounts to try and pretend you have support for your trolling. I would call it pathetic if the term loathsome wasn't so much more appropriate. I may pop in from time to time and slap you around for being the phoney clueless loser that you are.

LMAO!

Welp! All is well back in BDC...   I tried to stop in and keep ol' Crusty in check while you were gone but it was hard because he had his goon redsox agreeing with everthing but u def. didnt miss much. More lies and miscomprehension and distortion... 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hi rusty!

anyways, i didnt explain. but the reason the "nugget" is meaningless is because it doesnt prove anything that we didnt already know. we all knew the qb didnt make personell decisions, but when you invest so much in a qb like a brady, or manning, etc...you ask their opinions on subjects. im sure kraft, BB, and Brady have discussed the welker situation and most likely discussed it while brady was signing his new contract.

RSF I am only having a little fun but u have to admit: the fact that u always seem to agree with queenie (and here yet again) and never call him out (he is victim/blameless it seems) and always seem to take the ones challenging him or putting him in his place to task-starts to look awful curious

add in that queenie has been known to have about 150 different accounts with new ones popping up all the time it seems and why is it so strange me and yes others wonder sometimes?

and true to form not only do u back him here but u manage to call out the one thing in the OP that realets to him-the "golden nugget" and offer nothing else...that seems like a personal defense to me...why not ignore it or comment on the rest of the OP which is a lot more important and speaks directly about ur team? funny u jump right up to only defend queenie and attack that and only that in the OP

and Poof!  Redsoxfan dissapears!  lol,. Glad im not the only one who noticed.....smh

you guys are pathetic. not only is your football knowledge lacking severely in many areas, you believe im another user? there are plenty of other people here who agree with rusty and think you guys are nuts. you guys think you run the board and its the farthest from the truth.

its funny how your leader babe gets butthurt because of too much sensorship, maybe if he wasnt so vulgar and didnt get so angry all the time, he wouldnt have posts removed.

u even use his exact words!

"there are plenty of people here who agree with Rusty"

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormymonday. Show stormymonday's posts

In response to stormymonday's comment:

If you're seeing things
    Who can ya call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

An invisible man
    sleeping in your bed
    Who ya gonna call?
    GHOSTBUSTERS

What is this nonsense?

^^Interesting to see Babe trialing out a new troll board name as he claims I use other board names, which clearly I don't.

Hypocrite city.

The smart folk here always knew Babe mad many board names, trolling in and out to use to report people that threatened him. Hence, why he's get me banned for no reason.

Hypocrite Babe in rare form. Anyone who supports Babe is also a hypocrite.

I'm not babe, troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

hi rusty!

you are so paranoid, its unbelievable

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hi rusty!

you are so paranoid, its unbelievable

not paranoid i think it's amusing as hell!

silly and time wasting on ur part but still amusing

Sections
Shortcuts