Kraft on WEEI this morning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Kraft on WEEI this morning

What an incredible guy. Clearly the best owner in any sport. A classy guy in every way. He chocked up when the conversation involved his wife. The guy loves his family more than his own life. he lives and dies on Sunday just like us. And just like us he remembers every major game or play be it good or bad. BK has owned the team for 18 years. The Pats have been sold out for every single game for 17 years. He promises to do everything in hois power to extend BB's coaching career as long as possible. I'm not doing him justice. I hope you got a chance to hear him this morning.  BK, BB and TB = Perfect Storm.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning

I heard the interview as well.  He is nothing but class and we Patriots fans are fortunate that he owns the franchise. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning:
    You forgot to say he is a mason too! I like Kraft and what he has done for this franchise, but this dude is into some dark sheee-it, make no mistake. You dont get to that money bracket w/out being involved in secret societies. In the Belicheck football life special, they showed a clip of Kraft watching a Jets game and you could see him trying to curse them by doing his horns gesture at the t.v.   you may not know what it means, but I do and no thats not the only proof, but I dont want to shyt on the guy cuz he is a BIG reason for our success and the reason Bill came here, but this dude is into shyt outside of football...Belee dat
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Uhhhhhhh...what?

And I agree that Bob Kraft is pure class.  When Jeff Saturday hugs the man and acknowledges how important Kraft was in ending the lockout, you know just how important he is to the game as one of, if not the best owners in sports.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

You forgot to say he is a mason too! I like Kraft and what he has done for this franchise, but this dude is into some dark sheee-it, make no mistake. You dont get to that money bracket w/out being involved in secret societies. In the Belicheck football life special, they showed a clip of Kraft watching a Jets game and you could see him trying to curse them by doing his horns gesture at the t.v.   you may not know what it means, but I do and no thats not the only proof, but I dont want to shyt on the guy cuz he is a BIG reason for our success and the reason Bill came here, but this dude is into shyt outside of football...Belee dat
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

LMAO....free mason or not Kraft is the best. I had the chance to meet him at the breakers in Palm Beach. It was the annual meetings a few years ago, and my wife interrupted him as he was walking with Ralph Wilson and another owner. He told them he would catch up later, and talked with us for 5 minutes. We apologized for interrupting him and he cut us off saying, "anything for fans" he was being genuine. Class guy and we are blessed to have him.

It is not a coincidence that the people underneath him are successful. Leadership trickles down from the top. Kraft to BB to Brady to the towel guys in the locker room. Patriots are a first class organization.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

Leadership trickles down??? You mean like mcdaniels, mangini, weiss, etc., etc.,

He's a big phony!!! A LL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by JayShizzle45

Oh, please.  Just stop.  It is embarrasing.  You sound like a Jest fan.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Posted by JayShizzle45

You are reading way too much fiction.  Today's Masons are not the Masons of old.  Frankly the Masons of old weren't the Masons of old.  All that stuff comes out of the 18th and 19th centuries when the Masons were seen as anti-monarchy by the aristocratic establishments.  George Washington was a Mason a very dedicated Mason.  Would you say that the founder of the nation was a dark member of a closed conspiracy?  Today, though they have secret rituals, its basically a social club.

Do you see the Eastern Star and the Shriners that way as well? There are many people who are in these organizations who are not wealthy or famous people.

If you want to pursue conspiracy theories in the modern era, start following the Scientologists, not the Masons.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

Posted by JayShizzle45

You should write the script for National Treasure 3.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I still remember when my dad had season tickets and we'd sit on the frozen metal benches at the old stadium before Kraft owned the team. Our seats were about 5 rows behind Krafts right behind him. I still remember my dad pointing him out to me every chance he had. Kraft was the richest man in the stands by far but, he was sitting by the goal posts about 15 rows up and he looked like he belonged with the no collar fans that surrounded him. Kraft didn't have or want front row 50yrd line seats, he was perfectly happy being surrounded by other fans. My dad use to tell me if we could only get an owner that cared as much for the team as much as Kraft did. Well he got his wish and this is why our team is so great. The owner is just a fan at heart and cares for the team and the sport as much or even more then we do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning : You should write the script for National Treasure 3.
    Posted by 423206852231dc13f5b2e36577a3bcfa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Posted by JayShizzle45

Are Jay-Z and lebron with him too? 

internet is bad for your health.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

If you want to pursue conspiracy theories in the modern era, start following the Scientologists, not the Masons.
    Posted by Dessalines

haha.  money.  watch your back dessalines. :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

When a majority owner at a professional sport team truly has passion for the "sport" innately; it emulates down to every employee or the organization. Robert Kraft epitomizes just that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Posted by JayShizzle45

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning : You are reading way too much fiction.  Today's Masons are not the Masons of old.  Frankly the Masons of old weren't the Masons of old.  All that stuff comes out of the 18th and 19th centuries when the Masons were seen as anti-monarchy by the aristocratic establishments.  George Washington was a Mason a very dedicated Mason.  Would you say that the founder of the nation was a dark member of a closed conspiracy?  Today, though they have secret rituals, its basically a social club. Do you see the Eastern Star and the Shriners that way as well? There are many people who are in these organizations who are not wealthy or famous people. If you want to pursue conspiracy theories in the modern era, start following the Scientologists, not the Masons.
    Posted by Dessalines

Thanks you for responding. I understand they are not the same, but do exist all the same.  So far as the shriners and things like that, they all have front groups of people who have no idea about the people up top. Everybody is not gonna be rish of course, but I have done enough research on this throughout the years to know better.  Like I said, I love kraft for what he has done, but if anyone thinks there arent prices to pay to get into that top money brakect, you are fooling yourselves. Money, fame, power all come w/ a price...just spoke about Kraft cuz he was mentioned, but this is all around us.

Entertainers bringing down society and dumbing it down...it all comes from a grand plan and sadly its working...and I dont want people who are not familiar to take it like Im pushing something on you. I could care less what you believe or dont believe. At the end of the day we all Die Alone.  I wish the best for mankind, but I know whats really going on.  I wish sometimes I didnt.

but yeah Kraft is a class act, family man, etc...I owe a lot of my happiness to him watching his turn around this franchise, but he is what he is. A rich mogule who believes in black magic or something of the sort. Its obvious if you know the backround and it comes with the territory.  Everything in life is not right in front  of us. Somethings you have to search for.

"If you tell a lie long enough it will eventually seem true and if you tell the truth long enough, people will eventually think its false."  just something to think about.

dessalines, social clubs dont rule the world. Secret Occults do...

Big difference.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Who would have thougt I'd enter the thread and get a really good laugh.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning : Just curious, how did you know who he was then and that he was the richest person in the section? Was your dad in the paper/recyling business?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Everyone in that section knew who Kraft was. Each section was almost like a small town to the season ticket holders because they all talked around each other. Esp in 91' when the team stunk. I hate to use this but remember in 'Fever Pitch' (now I feel dirty) how all the season ticket holders all knew each other, well that's how it was at the old stadium.

He bought the stadium in 1988 and he readily asked people around the section what they thought about the stadium and how things could improve or what they'd want in a new stadium.

The richest man statement wasn't made by my dad just me commenting on at the time period he most likely was the richest man in the stands now that we know how rich he was. At the time I think my dad was more commenting on that he knew Kraft owned the stadium (it made all the papers so he must have known Kraft have some money) and that Kraft actively sought out info about the stadium from other fans. He always made time to talk with fellow fans about the stadium or just the team in general (he didn't own them then just a fan) which showed he cared. My dad always hated snobish people with money but loved to show me guys who didn't let cash get to their heads. I guess it was his way of saying if you ever make it big don't forget who helped get you their and where you came from.

Add that to the fact he'd rather be sitting on those metal bleachers with us then up in an owners type of boxes (he didn't own the team) told you a lot about the guy. Besides you could just see he was one of the more passionate fans in the section.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts