Kraft on WEEI this morning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning

In Response to Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kraft on WEEI this morning : Are Jay-Z and lebron with him too?  internet is bad for your health.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

I dont know what you mean by with him..

as far as the internet goes. Is it only a good source for sports information?

everything ever posted on this board has to come w/ a link or it is considered false. So everything sports related is fine, but not other things on the internet?

Yeah, that really doesnt make sense.

The internet is there for research, if/when it gets taken away, it will be hard to research things. Better take advantage now.

Its funny how everyone thinks im crazy but noone is refuting or willing to debate what I saw and I know a lot of folks here watched that special...oh well, moving right along...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I have extended family who have been going to games since 1978 and they would reference saying hello to people in their section, but they would never know someone like Kraft and that he was planning on buying the team. That's interesting. What an awful run that 1989-1992 stretch was for this organization. Bleh. I remember still wanting to watch their games, even though I knew they had no chance against Buffalo and Miami.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Ohh we didn't know he would buy the team at all. None of us knew. We just knew he owned the stadium and that he talked to us.

My dad wanted someone like him to buy the team. Someone with money that had real passion and you could tell cared about both the common fan and the team. That's what you got from Kraft is that sense that he cared about the fans around him and that he was just a pure fan at heart

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rusty, while it's highly unlikely BK is a Mason it's not entirley impossible. You are very intelligent in all your post's but I can't understand why you must talk down or crack at Jayshizzle for his opinion.

Watch Bohemian grove  If you really think it's that delusional.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983

When I think of BK I think of rich, powerfull, passionate, always saying the right things. While there is no direct correlation, an assumption can be made that those are some of the attributes of prior or current Mason's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]You forgot to say he is a mason too! I like Kraft and what he has done for this franchise, but this dude is into some dark sheee-it, make no mistake. You dont get to that money bracket w/out being involved in secret societies. In the Belicheck football life special, they showed a clip of Kraft watching a Jets game and you could see him trying to curse them by doing his horns gesture at the t.v.   you may not know what it means, but I do and no thats not the only proof, but I dont want to shyt on the guy cuz he is a BIG reason for our success and the reason Bill came here, but this dude is into shyt outside of football...Belee dat
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he was Illuninati before electricity was invented.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty, while it's highly unlikely BK is a Mason it's not entirley impossible. You are very intelligent in all your post's but I can't understand why you must talk down or crack at Jayshizzle for his opinion. Watch Bohemian grove  If you really think it's that delusional. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983 When I think of BK I think of rich, powerfull, passionate, always saying the right things. While there is no direct correlation, an assumption can be made that those are some of the attributes of prior or current Mason's.
    Posted by HOTBLITZ[/QUOTE]

I think people interpreted my post wrong. Do I know that Kraft is a mason, no. Thats just a term I use for all elite type people.  Most people who were laughing at the post are at the point where they still believe in santa claus I think. There are several of these groups and mason may not be a good term because thats an old term and they had to go under back in the day and recreate themselves after being exposed.

Nowadays they use terms like "Club of Rome" . It is fact that the powerful people of the world meet in secret and make the decisions that they have us believe are being made by puppet presidents like Obama.  He was just a poplular guy who spoke well to get people to forget about the ignorant S.o.b bush and gain peoples trust again and it worked and they got duped again. i have never voted for this reason alone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Have been saying that Kraft is the greatest ower for some time

He is beyond words to me

On another note was listening to Colin Cowherd do a rift on TB
    Basiclaay TB - except for 1 seaon has never had a HoF wr like
    all of the other great QB's and the only QB you can compare TB to
    is Montana but  had a lot of great receivers. The sumation was
    that TB was the most underrated Super Star today - The peircing question
    Would nayone  kick off / punt to Hessert or  Peyton etc? but they do toTB
    like Dallas did - and remeber He had the winning drives in the 1st 3 SB's and the Giants too. -- just  a note

Great Owner / Great Coach/ Great QB - God are we lucky

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rusty the library is a good source too. I like researching at home and I am not saying Kraft is at the round table. Just wealthy thats all.

Bulger, Jay -z??

Listen, I dont have to make things up. WHoever created the term "conspiracy theory" was probably hiding something too. Its just an excuse lazy people use for not researching it themselves, so they say, oh! its just a C/T....

It works too.

I know better, I know entertainers...went to school with someone who is in the game right now and he is just one valid source of info regarding the entertainment biz.  Movies, Music, Politicians...etc...its all the same in terms of doing something to get ahead.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I brought  that up because you made it seem as if I was saying that Kraft was making wordly decisions and I wasnt saying that.  I am saying that by the money he has accumilated, the power he has displayed(bringin the players/owners together) and the actions I have seen it is safe to assume he believes in some sort of black magic and to try to get you to understand fully w/out sitting down with you for a  few days is unrealistic.

The correlation is that more than 75 % of presidents have also been masons.

Like I said, it could be any society. We all know Bush got his stripes thru skulls and crossbones.

Regarding Kraft I saw him make the horns(devils horns) sign by putting up his pinky and index fingers.( the same horns Bush gestures with) towards the t.v. in an attempt to curse the team playing. DId it work, obviously not, but it doesnt change the fact he did it.

Rusty there is a difference being wealthy and doing good and being mogule rich like Gates, Jay-Z and the rest....go check the history on those cats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

man thats some crazy s... secret society, bigfoot, lol...  

we are lucky to have both the best owner and coach in all of sports. The Patriots were the joke of the NFL before Kraft. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I am strange every day then, you only know what you know about me now because a topic came up about someone, but I usually dont talk about that stuf on sports board, most people dont like it and for good reason,its distracting and I apologize for getting off base, I dont really want to talk anymore about it.

Either drop it, or go research it. It doesnt matter what i say cuz im not a credible source to you and thats fine. You should however do you own research and form your own opinion. Dont let others opinion ever sway you, thats what I say..

Good Day folks!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Jay - trust me Kraft is not an elitist. at least not the Kraft I remember sitting in the stands with us.

There's all types of reports of how he cares about every worker at Gillett regardless of position (Myra had a lot to do with that I bet) and that he treated even the parking lot attendants with respect. If I ever have a child that grows up to make it in this world I hope they are more Kraft then they are Bill Gates

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thats fair. Like i said I have no proof, and everything he has done sais he is a real genuine person but it doesnt mean I cant speak on what I saw. Like I said it wasnt meant to be serious, but if someone else told me it, I wouldnt refute it indefinately because behind closed doors everyone has a life and we know nothing of it.

I am sure he is a better man that gates and i can assure you my problem is not too much internet....I get info from everywhere,. books too, but I have a lot of info from actual people who experienced shyt, so regarding Kraft I have nothing besides that weird exchange with the t.v. and he fits the bill monetarilly, but I do have proof of existence on a lot these groups who do exist and meet in secret and go thru great lenghts to keep you out their business for good reason

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Met Kraft at the Patritos 49'ers game in SF.  He walked around the stadium prior to the game to say hello and thank all the Pats fans for supporting the team.  Lots of 49ers fans wanted to shake his hand too.  Awesome dude!!

BTW, can we get a discussion about UFO's and aliens going on this thread too? I don't believe in either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Thank god you guys replied to Jayshizzle's post or I wouldn't have had a chance to read it and that's the best laugh I've had all day. I tune into George Noory Coast to Coast every night and they're all over this Mason and Illuminati stuff. I love it.

Thanks Jay..It's been a tough day and I needed that!