Kraft options...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Kraft options...

Has  BB, filling the GM role and hiring weak coordinators, made it hard/impossible for Kraft to make organizational changes, short of replacing BB and then having to hire both a coach and GM.  BB, like many senior executives, might view ownership "requiring" he hire premier coordinators as their lacking faith in him, and resign.

That could send the Pats into a tailspin that would be tough to recover from.

Unfortunate for Kraft - his most senior employee has built an empire, but appears it's too much for him (or anybody) and he's making poor strategic decisions: personnel and management team.

Will be interesting to see how this plays-out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Kraft options...

BB is a classic control freak. He has to decide what time the watetrboy takes his break on Wednesdays. That's why a guy Like Capers gets let go and we have no DC. If you hire legitimate guys to do personnel, DC and OC they expect to do it their way. BB doesn't like that. He has slowly but surely turned this into an on the job training program for yes men.

I have wanted BB to just coach the team for a few years now. Let him have a say but get the best people available to do these jobs. Hell, I would take Crennel and Weis back right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft options...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kraft options... : posted about this last year and indirectly couple times since. great coach. little insecurity. doesnt want heavyweights / equals in the coaching dept or equals at the draft table. we suffer as a result. instead of having the best team of all time, we have the best team of a decade. shame coach and brady couldve gone down on paper as best ever, not just in perception.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

I've been getting my a$$ handed to me for a few years by my fellow fans for simply saying we need a real GM and real coordinators. It's too bad, because I think the damage is already done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Kraft options...:
    [QUOTE]Has  BB, filling the GM role and hiring weak coordinators, made it hard/impossible for Kraft to make organizational changes, short of replacing BB and then having to hire both a coach and GM.  BB, like many senior executives, might view ownership "requiring" he hire premier coordinators as their lacking faith in him, and resign. That could send the Pats into a tailspin that would be tough to recover from. Unfortunate for Kraft - his most senior employee has built an empire, but appears it's too much for him (or anybody) and he's making poor strategic decisions: personnel and management team. Will be interesting to see how this plays-out.  
    Posted by expertmike[/QUOTE]

posted about this last year and indirectly couple times since. great coach. little insecurity. doesnt want heavyweights / equals in the coaching dept or equals at the draft table. we suffer as a result. instead of having the best team of all time, we have the best team of a decade. shame coach and brady couldve gone down on paper as best ever, not just in perception.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Kraft needs to let bill know that he needs a DC besides I have said it before TB is the PATS I think without him the PATs will be average team because the defense sucks just like Bart Scott said that we can stop a nose bleed. I really hated it to bring Bart Scott in it but it it a reality without the defense getting better we should forget about SB cos it ain't happening. It just waste of TB wonderful career

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

@ akoko.  I agree.  I am not doubting the team or turning against them, however, our defense is horrific.  i seen the safety trying to blitz from 25 yards out after the ball has been snapped.  i was like do he actually think he is going to get there in time.  We need a qualified DC to run our defense.  BB needs to find one quick.  This in house hiring is not going to get it.  I said I was going to wait until after the bye to pass my judgement on the defense.  That time has come.  We are what Bart Scott said.  We can not stop a nose bleed.  Face it guys we have to realize who we are.  I am not giving up on the Patriots.  We have only two loses.  Our defense is killing us. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Kraft options...:
    [QUOTE]BB is a classic control freak. He has to decide what time the watetrboy takes his break on Wednesdays. That's why a guy Like Capers gets let go and we have no DC. If you hire legitimate guys to do personnel, DC and OC they expect to do it their way. BB doesn't like that. He has slowly but surely turned this into an on the job training program for yes men. I have wanted BB to just coach the team for a few years now. Let him have a say but get the best people available to do these jobs. Hell, I would take Crennel and Weis back right now.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I will agree, Bill has yes man nowadays... 

After the denver game in 09, after talking about the bad things they did, he asked  if anyone had anything to add, and all you heard was crickets.

maybe Bill want that to be part of his mystique to do it all on his own. If he does he will get major props,. but its looking like the TRiO of Bill/Romeo/Charlie will never be duplicated and w/out Help, Bill is just piling on regualr season wins, but the Lombardi dreams are far and away w/this team....  Bills havent slowed down yet, and are a better team than us honestly, they  Have a real run game they use every week and a oppourtunistic defense as well and balance on offense...

smh