Kraft Publicly Speaks About Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Kraft Publicly Speaks About Welker

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

the manner in which you go out of your way to defend welker is really creepy, dude. 

WOW!! you're defending welker by bashing BB? 

what team does BB coach? and what team does Butterfinger Wes play for? are you sure you're a Patriots fan?

Hahaha!!  Thats the same picture I used when I was on here saying what a mistake it was to let Moss go when the Pats let him go.  It was much the same then as it is now.  There were a lot of unhappy fans seeing Moss let go.  And of course there were the few who were drinking the koolaid, calling me a Moss lover, and saying they don't need a deep threat and they will get someone else to take his spot.  Guess what!!  We are still waiting for that deep threat to replace Moss.  Had they only agreed to extend his contract he would have been fine. He was begging for an extension!!  But the Patriots pretty much did the same to him as they did to Welker, thinking they didn't need him.  I was bashed a little then and I'm bashed a little know but the fact remains that I was right then and I am probably right now!!  Thats why none of your's or anyone elses hot air bothers me!!

Sure the Pats went on a run after Moss was gone but it in the end it was one of BB's biggest mistakes.  Rex Ryan figured out they would play the short to mid field, they didn't need to spread the defense because the Patriots didn't have a deep threat.  And we all know what happened.  They played the short to mid field stuff which also is horrible for the run offense and they shut the Pats down.  If they still had Moss they would have beat the Jets in the playoffs and went on to win the SB.  It was a missed opportunity.  And a lack of deep threat cost them the 2nd Giants SB.  Letting Moss go and never getting another legit deep threat cost the Pats at least 1 SB.  I want SB's!! I want what is best for the team, I'm not here to defend BB or the Patriots organization for their mistakes!! That's for losers to do!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Awe, it appears, King Richard ll has been de-throwned again.

Poor Baby.  Here's a hankie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

It is what it is now, Welker is in Denver, the Pats have Amendola in his place. We should wait to see what happened next season to decide who had made the right or wrong move.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey!  Why are so many posts removed?  Who has left the building forum??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'll believe Kraft over any agent.  Aren't these agents lawyers?  Enough said.  Kraft has done nothing to deserve his integrity being questioned.  In fact, it's fair to say the only reason he made the very rare move to publicly explain this was because his integrity was indeed being questioned.

Not saying the Pats couldn't have played it any better, just that there is no freaking way I'm going to take an agents word over Kraft's.  I'm surprised anyone else would.  I also fail to see how Kraft was wrong in what he said.  Assuming Kraft was speaking the truth, something I feel safe assuming, Welker did indeed leave for less money.  Welker has a 1 year guaranteed contract.  Kraft indicated that if he played like he did the last 2 years, he'd get a lot of incentives to boost his pay considerably.  No, I'm inclined to believe that Welker let his agent bend him over.  Welker is most likely worse off financially in Denver than he would have been with the Pats....unless you believe a sleezy lawyer over Kraft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't fully believe or disbelieve either of them.  I think they're both spinning a bit.  Not telling outright lies, but not telling the full truth either and both trying to paint themselves as the good guy and the other party as the bad one.  Agents may be "sleazy," but I don't see Kraft as some paragon of disinterest and mangnanimity either.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Looks like the usual suspect got banned again . . . 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Looks like the usual suspect got banned again . . . 

Once Pezzy or any other troll gets embarrassed or shown up, they start reporting me for no reason.

They can be combative, do whatever they want, etc, but if I do anything, I get banned.

Classic.

Hey, do yout think RKarp will honor his own bet that the whole board witnessed and leave the board as we agreed upon?

Dear King Richard ll,

You have NEVER embarrassed me or any other poster , for that matter.

You are a legend in your own mind, who needs to get a clue.

It's always someone else's fault, right?

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts