Kraft: "WE Offered Welker a Better Contract Than Welker Got. That is Sad"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Kraft:

Iceman- You are on Ignore- well deserved in my opinion. Nobody like a snitch.

If you want to talk about the Jets then go to the NY Post and get in their Forum. I want to talk about how Kraft and BB screwed Welker out of his due... and so does everyb ody else...snitch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I said it when it happened and i stand by it. Wes' agents flubbed this up by being greedy and not knowing the market. So a fan favorite is basically gone due to a greedy agent and Wes didnt look very happy in front of that podium in Denver. Dems the breaks! Real Winners negotiate their OWN contracts ala  Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown! Man, them days are long gone! Let him go to Denver and get less money to be a loser.

he sure didnt look happy triple he looked quite upset and bewildered. my tgake, shocked that it happened. seems his agent told him all along a deal with the pats woudl eventually get done, and to trust them/him. he didnt even get big money to leave. vant be a happy guy from 2 angles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

thank you for putting me on ignore Leon.........I was just trying to be polite and ask you interesting football questions...what is this snitch stuff? You are posting it on all your postings. Still haven't answered my question.......How do the Jets plan to compete with the Pats this year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Iceman- I hear you knocking but you can't come in!LOL-Seriously I have to put you on Ignore for my own sanity.

All your Jet talk in a pats forum when there is so much going on in NE is perplexing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Man, people get on me to let this go, which I do until these same people keep it going with more and more threads.

It's all about who you believe.  The Patriots have used the strong arm tactic before, does it not surprise you they did it here again?  More and more stories continue to come out on what happened,,

From Breer on NFL network today:

The Patriots' final offer was two years for $10 million. Incentives could have pushed the deal to $16 million. The offer to Welker included $1 million incentives for making All-Pro each year, $1 million incentives for 1,500 yards receiving each year, $1 million for being a Pro Bowl starter in 2014 and $1 million for 1,300 yards in 2014. According to the source, Welker's camp then suggested something in the range of the two-year, $14 million that the Titans offered the receiver, with incentives to push it to $16 million.

Those are some pretty tough incentives to meet especially if they continued to try and phase him out of the offense with less playing time.

more threads? this post was made at the tme of the press conference ( and was up when several were banteringh on another thread at the same time).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Put me on ignore, then. I don't care who you think is tired of me. I am tired of you running in here constantly deflecting from Wesley's exit and your dramatic fanboy reactions.

How about that?

Stick the photoshopping. You have no clue when it comes to markets, economics, negotiations, nothing.

Finally, I don't contradict myself at all. Ever. I am very consistent, believe in my opinion, state a premise and 9/10, I am usually DEAD ON.

The whole time last week you were telling me Welker had leverage for crying out loud!  You're clueless.

He never had ANY leverage. Once BB hit on Gronk and Hernandez in that draft, and Welker rejected 16 million to Welker, BB gave some of that money to Hernandez. Then, he clipped Ballard off the waiver wire.

Do the math.

Please learn from others who might know more than you.

Nope, never put you on ignore.  Up until recently I would just skim through your babble, laugh and not even take the time to comment on your space wasting comment.

Just the other day when I was talking about BB being out coached and having bad game plans. You told me BB doesn't make mistakes.  Then in another thread you admitted to BB making a mistake.  Your are not consistant with your posts.   The only thing you have been consistant on was that BB doesn't make mistakes.  And then you blow that one!!

The only thing you know more about me here is that you know how many times one can be banned on this forum.  And how many screen names it takes someone to be able to post here on a consistand basis.  How many screen names have you gone threw???  You gotta have a paper on this to keep track.  20? 30?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Knock ...knock........

How do you plan on competing with the Pats this year? Enlighten us.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

BB makes mistakes-There I said it-He made a huge mistake getting rid of Welker.

Manning to Welker will be ringing in your ears!BIG GIGANTIC BIGGER THEN HUGE mistake.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

He didn't get rid of Welker ....Welker chose to leave.

Will Tom Brady to Amendola be something even better?..I think so........How come you didn't sign Welker or Amendola to your team?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

King- Do you write your postswhile  looking in the mirror pretending that you are on TV hosting This Week in the NFL??

Manning to Welker- I can't wait to tell you I told you so while Amendola is in the raining room on game day.

I heard the under /over on Amendola's games played is 8.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

How come the Jets didn't show interest in Welker or Amendola?............why are they just showing interest in just Gerrard and Kolb? Do they have a deficiency at that position?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

How come the Jets didn't show interest in Welker or Amendola?............why are they just showing interest in just Gerrard and Kolb? Do they have a deficiency at that position?

Leon just won't answer these type of questions.

Is Sanchez your starter this year Leon? Do you support his leadership of the team?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Goodbye Leon..........glad you could visit us on the Patriots forum........Let me know which QB you decide to back this year on your team. We are stuck with our HOF QB. He can throw to just about anyone..lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Agree with some of these posts!  TIME TO MOVE ON!  We got PLAN B according to Krafty...so be it.  Now bring in MORE defensive players...

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

The difference is, I don't live in a Boston bubble like you do so you have no real context with any of this. Nor does Mt Hurl, Pezzy and all your other buddies.

I have lived in two other parts of the country, you have not. Go talk to any other fans in a fanbase and they'll be jealous of what we have (not just because of Brady either) and admit or say something snide because they are jealous they can't sniff what we have here.

Yet, you dance around here apparentlyl madly in live with Wes Welker and Tom Brady, exclusively.

Rusty, I am going to totally destroy you right here.  This is a classic example of you just saying things without knowing the facts.  You will argue about anything and everything.  Right or wrong you post garbage!  Here it goes.......

I don't live in Boston.  I live just about as far on the West Coast as you can go.  The fan base in my area is the 49'ers.  I am pretty sure they aren't going to be jealous of anything "we" have.  They would laugh at that comment you made.  And as a Matter of fact most of them that I have talked to about the Welker deal has been very much negative towards the Patriots and Mr. Kraft.  They say the Patriots made a huge, huge mistake.  

Now to also put you in your place...  I would be making as big a deal as I am with Welker being allowed to walk had the Patriots done this to TFB, Gronk, Hernandez, Solder, Wilfork, C. Jones, Mayo, Spikes, Hightower, possibly Dennard and DMC.  So it's not just a Welker or TFB thing. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

One last thing and I hope it stings.

Wekers quote I believe was - " I want to win now"-Never mind who said what for the pats-Welker said it all with just a few words.

Y'all have a nice night now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Knock ...knock........

Great question, not many answers I'm afraid!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

One last thing and I hope it stings.

Wekers quote I believe was - " I want to win now"-Never mind who said what for the pats-Welker said it all with just a few words.

Y'all have a nice night now.

Notice he didn't sign with the Jests

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

Knock ...knock........

Great question, not many answers I'm afraid!

He came on and all he wanted to talk about was Welker........he doesn't even play for either our team or his. Maybe Leon gave up on the Jets ..and is a Denver fan? Denver DOES have a better QB ...right Leon?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I think Denver has a future HOF QB too......

25. This post has been removed.