KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected )

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected )

KRAFTS LETTER TO PATS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS .

( Notations in RED are what he really meant to say )

Dear Patriots Season Ticket Holder:
    ( Hello Suckers )

As a Season Ticket Holder, you hold an elite position among Patriots fans, ( You shell out more of your hard earned lettuce directly into my deep pockets than those stay-at-home fans do ) so we wanted to communicate directly with you regarding the recent expiration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (The same one us OWNERS opted out of two years ago ) , the contract between the league and the labor union representing the players ( dumb as dirt semi-slaves )

As you may know, for the past three weeks, the NFL and the players' union have been in mediation working to ensure a healthy future for the National Football League ( Kah - Ching ! ) Going into the negotiations, we remained very optimistic that an agreement could be reached if both sides were committed to negotiating
    (That is to say ~ We were positive the players would take whatever scraps we gave them )

Last week, ( After that &%#%# Judge Doty took away our TV $tash ) the league and the owners presented the players' union with a comprehensive proposal that we believe was fair and benefited both parties (and by BOTH parties I mean the Owners ) We hoped it would serve as a basis to continue negotiating in good faith toward a final agreement ( That's why we delivered this "fair" deal in a timely manner ... minutes before Fridays deadline and only 3 months after serious negotiations had begun ) This proposal gave the players many benefits ( and unlimited texting ! ) and off-season scheduling changes that they had been seeking
    ( less OTA's = less light bills ...win/win )
     It also offered a 14% increase in compensation,  representing a total of $19-20 billion over the next four seasons ( You don't need to trouble yourself with backing data ...trust us ) Unfortunately, the players' union walked away from mediation ( crybabies ) and the ongoing negotiations last Friday, without responding to this proposal ( They said they would call ...but NOooo ...nothin' ...not even a text ...and now when we try calling THEM we go direct to voicemail ...that aint right ) 
    Rather than working collaboratively, they chose to initiate litigation against the clubs ( Over litigious jerks )

While disappointed by their action to decertify and file a lawsuit, we remain confident that an agreement will be reached and that the 2011 season will be played. ( The players will crack ) The NFL, the owners and the New England Patriots organization remain committed to collective bargaining and reaching a new agreement with the players' union. ( The players will crack )

We know that many Season Ticket Holders are feeling frustrated by our inability to finalize a deal with the players' union. ( Actually we also know that you're frustrated with $30 parking , $8 Beers and the unpleasant fact that as the years go by I continue to morph into Shelly Winters )
    We apologize for any role we played in that. (Please continue to give us your money ) Please know that we are working diligently to assure that NFL operations get back to "normal" as soon as possible.( Please continue to give us your money )

As always, we greatly appreciate your support of the Patriots and will continue to keep you informed of any developments as they arise. (That is ...When I'm not hiding out in the Middle East )
     We encourage you to stay up-to-date on the progress of these negotiations via www. Dewy , Cheatem & Howe .com.
    ( The official NFL proganda sight of the 2011 games )
    If you have any other questions, please contact the ticket office at 508-543-1776 ( or for you non-season ticket holders 555 -1776 ) .

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    ( Please continue to give us your money )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected )

If you hate the Pats  so much then make a space on the back of your neck for a bald headed sweaty fireman's taint and change your name to CapnJet Arivadouchy troll!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Time to put away the crack pipe and get a life!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Semi-slaves? LMAO! Sign me up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected ):
     KRAFTS LETTER TO PATS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS . ( Notations in RED are what he really meant to say ) Dear Patriots Season Ticket Holder: ( Hello Suckers ) As a Season Ticket Holder, you hold an elite position among Patriots fans, ( You shell out more of your hard earned lettuce directly into my deep pockets than those stay-at-home fans do )  so we wanted to communicate directly with you regarding the recent expiration of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (The same one us OWNERS opted out of two years ago ) , the contract between the league and the labor union representing the players ( dumb as dirt semi-slaves ) As you may know, for the past three weeks, the NFL and the players' union have been in mediation working to ensure a healthy future for the National Football League ( Kah - Ching ! ) Going into the negotiations, we remained very optimistic that an agreement could be reached if both sides were committed to negotiating (That is to say ~ If our semi-slaves bent over and did as they were told ) Last week, ( After that &%#%# Judge Doty took away our TV $tash )  the league and the owners presented the players' union with a comprehensive proposal that we believe was fair and benefited both parties (and by BOTH parties I mean the Owners ) We hoped it would serve as a basis to continue negotiating in good faith toward a final agreement ( That's why we delivered this "fair" deal in a timely matter ... minutes before Fridays deadline and only 3 months after serious negotiations had begun ) This proposal gave the players many benefits ( and unlimited texting ) and off-season scheduling changes that they had been seeking ( less OTA's = less light bills ...win/win )  It also offered a 14% increase in compensation,  representing a total of $19-20 billion over the next four seasons ( You don't need to trouble yourself with backing data ...trust us ) Unfortunately, the players' union walked away from mediation ( crybabies )  and the ongoing negotiations last Friday, without responding to this proposal ( They said they would call ...but NOooo ...nothin' ...not even a text ...and now when we try calling  THEM we go direct to voicemail ...that aint right )   Rather than working collaboratively, they chose to initiate litigation against the clubs ( Over litigious jerks ) While disappointed by their action to decertify and file a lawsuit, we remain confident that an agreement will be reached and that the 2011 season will be played. ( The players will crack ) The NFL, the owners and the New England Patriots organization remain committed to collective bargaining and reaching a new agreement with the players' union. ( The players will crack ) We know that many Season Ticket Holders are feeling frustrated by our inability to finalize a deal with the players' union. ( Actually we also know that you're frustrated with $30 parking , $8 Beers and the unpleasant fact that as the years go by I continue to morph into Shelly Winters ) We apologize for any role we played in that. ( Please continue to give us your money ) Please know that we are working diligently to assure that NFL operations get back to "normal" as soon as possible .( Please continue to give us your money ) As always, we greatly appreciate your support of the Patriots and will continue to keep you informed of any developments as they arise. (That is ...When I'm not hiding out in the Middle East )  We encourage you to stay up-to-date on the progress of these negotiations via www.Dewy , Cheatem & Howe .com . ( The official NFL proganda sight of the 2011 games ) If you have any other questions, please contact the ticket office at 508-543-1776 ( or for you non-season ticket holders 555 -1776 ) . Thank you for your patience and understanding. ( Please continue to give us your money )
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro

Brilliant! Only quibble I have is when did parking fees drop to $30?  Or do you get some kind of special deal, because I seem to remember paying $40 . . .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected ):
    If you hate the Pats  so much then make a space on the back of your neck for a bald headed sweaty fireman's taint and change your name to CapnJet Arivadouchy troll!
    Posted by tenacioust

Mr. Kraft is that you???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

These trolls are so pathetic

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You did hear, of course, that our generous owners will give us refunds if the games are canceled. Even better, they'll give us interest at the princely rate of 1% per year for the period between the time the game is canceled and the time they "process" the refund.  So you pay them in March and they earn 4% or 5% inrterest on your money until September.  Then they cancel the game in September, process your refund in a day or two, and give you a whopping 1% annual interest for three days.  That means on an $89 ticket they'll pay you something like 3/4ths of a cent in interest!  Man, these guys are magnanimous, aren't they.  Yeah, owners!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

one of netanyahu's biggest supporters. I'm surprised he didn't offer free rides to the military recruitment center to fight wars demanded by israel-first billionaires like kraft. Ironic that he owns the team called the patriots when he is anything but. Gov patrick was dragged to israel so he could dance for donations from kraft and his chosen fellow billionaires.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Anybody forcing you to buy tickets? Didn't think so.  Oh and this arodrambone loon has a screw loose. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I thought he explained it well.  By disclosing facts it makes the union look even more silly, especially on the heels of their desperate pleas for soon to be rookies to boycott the draft.

Is there really a question who the belligerent is here?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought he explained it well.  By disclosing facts it makes the union look even more silly, especially on the heels of their desperate pleas for soon to be rookies to boycott the draft. Is there really a question who the belligerent is here?
    Posted by BBReigns

C'mon Rusty . . . you can't possibly swallow corporate spin that easily and say it tastes good too, can you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What part of that letter isn't fact for you?  Keep in mind whom you are agreeing with (Capn Foxboro) and who you are apparently taking issue with (Kraft).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What part of that letter isn't fact for you?  Keep in mind whom you are agreeing with (Capn Foxboro) and who you are apparently taking issue with (Kraft).
    Posted by BBReigns

Oh no! I might be taking issue with Bob Kraft.  

It's not like the letter is false (they can "believe" anything they want).  It's just that there are precious few facts at all in the letter.  I assume he's not lying about the 14% increase over four years in the salary cap.  That amounts to about a 3.5% (or 3.3% if its compounded) annual increase. Now if the salary cap would have grown at 5% or 6% annually under the old deal, the 14% "increase" is really a pay cut.

But Kraft is figuring most fans aren't smart enough to really get it.  And you know what?  He's right.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

I liked it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I liked it.
    Posted by patsgirl6

Well, prolate thinks you are dumb.  Didn't you hear?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I still say most fans really don't care, they want football and for the owners and players to save the soft stories for behind closed doors instead of using them for PR. 

As far as I'm concerned they can spare me the whole proletariat versus the bourgeoisie shtick.  We all know that the league was healthy and making money.  Now that this whole thing is lawyered up both sides deserve everything they get, and there's no doubt someone will be a loser in all this mess. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

WHY SO SERIOUS EVRYBODY ?

Interesting that even if you post a satire that pokes fun at the Pats organization ...the bootsteppers will come out of the woodwork ( led by evrybodys favorite racist cretin tenacioust ...what a tool ).

And BBReigns (Rusty) I'm surprised at your naive take on this posting .

( For what its worth ~ I think Shelly Winters...eh Robert Kraft is about as good an owner as there is in the NFL , and I appreciate all he has done for the organization and the region . That said I still believe the OWNERS picked this totally unnesesary fight and deep down do not give one iota about the workin stiffs like stadium workers , etc. that will be affected by their greed not to mention the fans that are the real backbone of the league )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Shelly Winters?  Think that one up all by yourself? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Explain why my opinion is "naive".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Why so serious indeed.... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

WHY SO SERIOUS EVRYBODY ? Interesting that even if you post a satire that pokes fun at the Pats organization ...the bootsteppers will come out of the woodwork ( led by evrybodys favorite racist cretin tenacioust ...what a tool ).   And BBReigns (Rusty) I'm surprised at your naive take on this posting .   ( For what its worth ~ I think Shelly Winters...eh Robert Kraft is about as good an owner as there is in the NFL , and I appreciate all he has done for the organization and the region . That said I still believe the OWNERS picked this totally unnesesary fight and deep down do not give one iota about the workin stiffs like stadium workers , etc. that will be affected by their greed not to mention the fans that are the real backbone of the league )
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro

1 you go too your boss and say let me see your books so I can determind if you can give me a raise.See where you are at the end of the day (unemployment line)!
     2. The stadium workers are not full time workers and have other means of employment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

WHY SO SERIOUS EVRYBODY ? Interesting that even if you post a satire that pokes fun at the Pats organization ...the bootsteppers will come out of the woodwork ( led by evrybodys favorite racist cretin tenacioust ...what a tool ).   And BBReigns (Rusty) I'm surprised at your naive take on this posting .   ( For what its worth ~ I think Shelly Winters...eh Robert Kraft is about as good an owner as there is in the NFL , and I appreciate all he has done for the organization and the region . That said I still believe the OWNERS picked this totally unnesesary fight and deep down do not give one iota about the workin stiffs like stadium workers , etc. that will be affected by their greed not to mention the fans that are the real backbone of the league )
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro

So the owners don't care about the little guy but the players do? Can you name another business where the owner gives into every employee's demands?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

krafty patriotism: --New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is a major supporter of Jewish and American institutions. His wife Myra told the Israeli press on a visit there that her sons could fight for Israel not for the U.S. "As for joining the army, over Vietnam, I would have had an issue, because I didn't believe in it. The same goes for the war in Iraq. I don't know why we're there. I would hate to have one of my sons fighting there. Iran's the problem, not Iraq. But, as far as fighting for Israel is concerned, there is no problem."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

--New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is a major supporter of Jewish and American institutions. His wife Myra told the Israeli press on a visit there that her sons could fight for Israel not for the U.S. "As for joining the army, over Vietnam, I would have had an issue, because I didn't believe in it. The same goes for the war in Iraq. I don't know why we're there. I would hate to have one of my sons fighting there. Iran's the problem, not Iraq. But, as far as fighting for Israel is concerned, there is no problem."

Sections
Shortcuts