KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected )

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected )

I don't see how someone's personal opinion factors into running an NFL team.  Not everyone is going to agree with everyone on every single topic.

Do fans really want the Sullivans, Kiam or Orthwein's approach back in this town?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

bbreigns, i think the krafts would condescendingly pat you on the head and call you an elite fan. They might even employ you to help them hold mass hostage for hundreds of millions for a free new stadium when the owners box starts to feel a little too cramped in 10 years. Not having to pay for their stadiums here means more money for them to build stadiums in israel. Literally, look it up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I see Dr. Goebbels is alive and well and posting here on another subject completely separate from what we're all talking about.  If you want to be an anti-semite then  I think someone needs to call you on it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected ):
    [QUOTE]bbreigns, i think the krafts would condescendingly pat you on the head and call you an elite fan. They might even employ you to help them hold mass hostage for hundreds of millions for a free new stadium when the owners box starts to feel a little too cramped in 10 years. Not having to pay for their stadiums here means more money for them to build stadiums in israel. Literally, look it up.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

It's none of my business what a business owner does.  If you are personally offended by what he does, then you have the right as an American to choose not to support it.

In some extreme countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc, you might disappear for not supporting such things.

If you like that way of life, maybe those places are a better fit for you.

You act like Bob Kraft is the devil. The guy is one of the region's leading philanthropists for crying out loud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Kraft paid for Gillette himself, no PSLs, and taxpayer funds were used only for road repair.  Get a clue.  This anti semite moron is amusing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What I find fascinating is the fact some fans can;t understand that Kraft is basically the only owner in any sport (if I am not mistaken) to grow up in an area, be a season ticket holder, and buy his hometown team.

I am pretty sure this has never been done before. And for this, he has the true fan in mind. Is it perfect? No.

Are their things I wish he did better? Sure.   I think they missed on the new stadium design.  Seattle supposedly has loud fans now, simply because they built such a great stadium, so the noise gets trapped inside.

But, everything else he's accomplished here is gravy. Absolute gravy.

Some of you clearly have never traveled outside of the Boston area or spent time with fans who get maybe 25% (at best) of the quality we get here from an organizational standpoint.

Do I think $50 to park is a little silly? Sure. 

But, just carpool or accept that $25 (each) isn't that bad for a hot ticket that is the current NE Patriots.

No one forces you to go the games. It's the pitfall of success as a fan.

It happens everywhere where there is a succcess.

If the Cleveland Browns reel off 3 SB wins in 4 years or anything close to it, you'd see prices skyrocket and some fans complain they were left behind. 

It has nothing to do with Kraft.

Every time I see a fan complain about Kraft, I think of a Bruins fan who has dealt with Jeremy "How Many Hotdogs Did We Sell" Jacobs.

You want scummy, Jacobs is scummy.  He's railroaded the Bruins fan for 35 years.

Kraft singlehandedly raised the bar here in this town and that includes the Red Sox.  He put his money where his mouth was.

An owner like Jacobs is even more exposed in the last 15 years.  Because of how great Kraft is.

Kraft makes every owner in football look worse.  Kraft is arguably the best owner in the NFL, if not ALL OF SPORTS.

Yup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

my bad, public financing in ma and ct fell through before kraft funded the stadium himself. This lockout was premeditated, and krafts good friend, owners box visitor, and israel loyalist les moonves prevented the players union from broadcasting a commercial on cbs. The players will never get a fair shake from our mafia media, and they will be waited out by the greedy owners who dont give a care about players health or the fact that fans show up only to see the players, not megalomaniac owners. The strategy was probably written 3 years ago, knowing the media would play a key role in manipulating public opinion. Now a bought off judge will probably break antitrust law and rule in the owners favor. Another front in the escalating war against the people of america by the mafia oligarchy with zero loyalty to america.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Great post BB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/512090-robert-kraft-new-england-patriots-owner-holds-the-key-to-labor-issues

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

kraft sits on the tribal council of both cbs and viacom. Im going to look into that recent case where the league, led by kraft, made a deal with cbs and the others to help the owners financially when the premeditated lockout conspiracy was planned: Following the Viacom/CBS split, the Viacom board consisted of George S. Abrams, Philippe Dauman, Thomas E. Dooley, Ellen V. Futter, Robert Kraft, Alan Greenberg, Charles Phillips, Sumner Redstone (Chairman), Shari Redstone (non-executive Vice-Chair), Frederic Salerno, and William Schwartz. As of 2010, the Board consists of George Abrams, Philippe Dauman, Thomas E. Dooley, Alan Greenberg, Robert Kraft, Blythe McGarvie, Charles Phillips, Shari E. Redstone, Sumner M. Redstone, Frederic Salerno, and William Schwartz.''

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And?

Advertising is down like I said.  Good article, overall. It's what some have been saying along.

When a lot of your money comes from the tv deals, which we know Kraft is the chair of, you can't spend before you have the money.

The economic meltdown changed the landscape from what the 2006 CBA was.

That's the long and short of this problem.  I find it comical the players can't accept reality.

Since when is smart business a "conspiracy"?

This is the same rhetoric people use when they aren't accurate.  NE "cheated" with Spygate, BB is "the devil and mean", NE is "cheap", etc.

Sorry, kids, not buying it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

NFL / Players Feud
    ( RECAP For Dummies )

1) Owners pee on players heads 
    ( Opt out of CBA in 2008 )

2) They tell the players it's raining
     ( Cry poor )

3) Players question why rain smells like urine 
      ( Show us the books )

4) The local weatherman shows up and declares the only moisture Doppler showed at the time of the incident was from the owners loaded bladders
     ( Fed Judge rules against Owners for TV money "rainy day" fund )

5) Owners throw players a scratchy towel and say "Wipe your faces and lets move on " 
       ( Give players an eleventh hour deal and then feign indignation when players instead opt for hitting the showers )

Personally I hold little simpathy for the Players either 
    ( I don't believe they should have walked on Friday and using incoming college kids as pawns is hypocritical considering part of the new CBA will be to strip down their salaries )

I get it that there are no completely innocent participants in this conflict , only verying degress of culpability , of which I count us fans as well .
       The owners/players were ready for this fight ...but I get the sense that us fans were living in denial . 
      We probably should have let the owners know after they opted out in 2008 , that if a new deal wasn't in place by the time 2010 season ticket renewels were due ...

We might just form a NFL FANS UNION and boycot pre-paying for season tix until they could garentee they would be played.

Now as it stands , there isnt a whole lot us fans can collectively do right now ... except continue to voice our displeasure.

Who out there has enough guts to NOT renew their seats now ?

Or even just Boycot a game or two ?

We NEED our NFL fix...and they know it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]one of netanyahu's biggest supporters. I'm surprised he didn't offer free rides to the military recruitment center to fight wars demanded by israel-first billionaires like kraft. Ironic that he owns the team called the patriots when he is anything but. Gov patrick was dragged to israel so he could dance for donations from kraft and his chosen fellow billionaires.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]The tribe runs the world hence Iraq.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Apparently, according to Adrian Peterson, as an an NFL player, it's like the life of "modern day slavery".

Yup, the union is looking good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

arodrambone

Please take your anti cemetic politics to another posting board. We really dont need that here on this forum. I think Kraft has been one of the better owners this franchise has ever had. Who cares what his personal political views are - this is about football.....not politics !!   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]You did hear, of course, that our generous owners will give us refunds if the games are canceled. Even better, they'll give us interest at the princely rate of 1% per year for the period between the time the game is canceled and the time they "process" the refund.  So you pay them in March and they earn 4% or 5% inrterest on your money until September.  Then they cancel the game in September, process your refund in a day or two, and give you a whopping 1% annual interest for three days.  That means on an $89 ticket they'll pay you something like 3/4ths of a cent in interest!  Man, these guys are magnanimous, aren't they.  Yeah, owners!
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

You do realize that buying tickets are optional right? You are the consumer, if you don't like it buy something else.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

phillip zelikow, author of the bush doctrine of preemption and director of the sham 9/11 commission: In 2002 Zelikow made remarks interpreted as alleging that the United States entered the Iraq War to protect Israel, when he said: “ "Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel," "And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell." he who has the gold sets the policy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

If they want to change the deal, the owners should then open the books!
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

I disagree. The owners do not need to open their books. Go open a business one day and then open the books to the employees when they ask you. I bet you lunch the books stay closed. It's none of their business!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

us fans can still undoubtedly have an impact and save our much needed football drug fix. Problem is, like an antiwar rally, our media will trivialize or ignore even a 300,000 person march through times square. He who has the gold writes the narrative. Watch the msm coverage for subtle spin honed over 60 years of operation mockingbird propaganda program.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

I disagree. The owners do not need to open their books. Go open a business one day and then open the books to the employees when they ask you. I bet you lunch the books stay closed. It's none of their business!

They're asking the players to give back millions of dollars by claiming that they are losing money.  You're saying the players union doesn't have a right to say "prove it"? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]phillip zelikow, author of the bush doctrine of preemption and director of the sham 9/11 commission: In 2002 Zelikow made remarks interpreted as alleging that the United States entered the Iraq War to protect Israel, when he said: “ "Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel," "And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell." he who has the gold sets the policy
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

Dont they have Nazi forums for you to spill your anti-semitic hate on?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

let it sink in, then do more research. Or do more research then let it sink in. Then go easy on yourself for accepting ''common knowledge'' for a few years. Find the courage to face reality as it is, no matter the truth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected ) : Dont they have Nazi forums for you to spill your anti-semitic hate on?
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]The guy knows how the world is run and who runs it.Put down the gun for a little bit and go to the library,you will thank me sooner or later.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KRAFT'S LETTER TO FANS ( The Blowhard Dissected ) : The gun knows how the world is run and who runs it.Put down the gun for a little bit and go to the library,you will thank me sooner or later.
    Posted by helterskelter[/QUOTE]
    And what would you suggest I read there Mein Kampf? Or something about your other hero Charlie Manson. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]If you hate the Pats  so much then make a space on the back of your neck for a bald headed sweaty fireman's taint and change your name to CapnJet Arivadouchy troll!
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!