Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up

Another Jet flapping his gums.From WEEI.com:

Jets defensive tackle Kris Jenkins -- on injured reserve since September -- talked to ESPN on Monday and gave some thoughts on Tom Brady and what Jenkins feels are special rules designed to protect the New England quarterback.

"You can do little stuff, but it's hard because you have the Brady Rules now," said Jenkins told ESPN. "You can't touch him. At the end of the day, if you're cocky and you have special rules and stuff, no one wants to hear it. Be quiet. Shut up, just keep it to yourself, if you've got special rules. 

"If this was back in the day, when Lawrence Taylor could hit you, when we were allowed to hit you, hit you the way Derrick Thomas would, I don't think he'd be running around, acting like that. You can't ring his bell and it's 'OK, I'm a tough guy.' Yeah, OK. Whatever. The only way you're going to beat him now, because of the rules, you've got to beat him in the game." 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up

"If this was back in the day, when Lawrence Taylor could hit you,

Funny he didn't mention that one of the reasons he got there to hit you so quick was that he just freebased a pile of coke before he took the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What did Brady say?  Why are Jets players still mouthing off days later? What are the "Brady Rules", too?  I love how players just encourage dirty cheap shots and then proclaim Brady asked for a rule to be made. 

As if an O Lineman took out someone like overrated fat lard Jenkins's leg, he wouldn';t be ticked off?

I heard Brady say absolutely nothing about Bernard Pollard's cheap shot either. I am sure he was pissed, but he said nothing.

It's incredible how obsessed with the Jets are with NE.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up:
    What did Brady say?  Why are Jets players still mouthing off days later? What are the "Brady Rules", too?  I love how players just encourage dirty cheap shots and then proclaim Brady asked for a rule to be made.  As if an O Lineman took out someone like overrated fat lard Jenkins's leg, he wouldn';t be ticked off? I heard Brady say absolutely nothing about Bernard Pollard's cheap shot either. I am sure he was pissed, but he said nothing. It's incredible how obsessed with the Jets are with NE.
    Posted by BBReigns

Look at it this way...The jets don't win the SB and all their bluster will be reduced to 'we beat the Patriots'. I'd find that funny since what they'd be saying is 'we beat a team that has special rules for it and isn't any good' Not much of a brag is it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Evil, so true.  I worked with a guy whose best friend was on the Giants' staff then and was told that Taylor did not practice, Taylor did piles of coke and Taylor was a 'roid freak.

Wait...I just described 50% of the NFL players of the 1980s-'90s.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am well aware.  This win was the biggest win of their franchise's history next to the SB win in 1969.

Sad, but true.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

The Jets/Ravens (Suggs) are the embarrassment of the NFL.  Whilst the NFL and the NFLPA are embracing/preaching about players safety, these clowns embrace on hurting other players.

President Obama is probably light up incense sticks and prays that the Jets don't win the Super Bowl.  Imagine these clowns at the White House?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Does he not know the same rules apply to his fa ggoty QB?  What a fool!
    This from a guy that sits on his fat azz and collects a full paycheck for playing 2 games a year.  Maybe he needs some rules.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up : Babies that are playing for the second year in the AFC champioship.  I would rather the Pats be a classless, whining, trashtalking team that wins playoff games, then watching this crap two years in a row.
    Posted by DontQuestionBB

Maybe you should follow another team?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bertie-wooster2. Show bertie-wooster2's posts

Jenkins isn't even playing... so who gives a crap what he has to say!!! This is non-story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

I always found it funny that when Brett Favre talked wise to defensive players left and right, he was a "gamer" but when Brady does it, he's an a--hole. 

Oh, that's right, Favre didn't pound people year after year and just won a single Super Bowl.  Now I get it.

Shut up Jenkins.  You're made of paper mache.  Go to Denny's and let me know when so I can buy some stock real quick, you landfill of a human being. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares, The Pats had a chance to shut them up, they let them walk all over them. I don't want to hear a damn thing from any Patriot player about feeling disrespected. 

The Pats players disrespected their fans the way they played on sunday. Now all they can do is wait for next year. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Tom brady is a perfectionist, those type of guys p*ss other people off, they try to pull them down and laugh when they fall but TB doesn't care about any of this stuff. He soon will have more weapons then he can imagine. Hernandez, Gronk, Welker, Branch. + (One awesome deep threath) + (Hard nose RB) try stopping him then.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up:
    Another Jet flapping his gums.From WEEI.com: Jets defensive tackle Kris Jenkins -- on injured reserve since September -- talked to ESPN on Monday and gave some thoughts on Tom Brady and what Jenkins feels are special rules designed to protect the New England quarterback. "You can do little stuff, but it's hard because you have the Brady Rules now," said Jenkins told ESPN. "You can't touch him. At the end of the day, if you're cocky and you have special rules and stuff, no one wants to hear it. Be quiet. Shut up, just keep it to yourself, if you've got special rules.  "If this was back in the day, when Lawrence Taylor could hit you, when we were allowed to hit you, hit you the way Derrick Thomas would, I don't think he'd be running around, acting like that. You can't ring his bell and it's 'OK, I'm a tough guy.' Yeah, OK. Whatever. The only way you're going to beat him now, because of the rules, you've got to beat him in the game." 
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Umm, sure, Kris, just what exactly did Brady say? 

Jenky's comments don't make a whole lot of sense. Does he realize the "Brady Rule" was from a few years earlier? 

I never understand how players don't even know the recent history of their own sport. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up : Umm, sure, Kris, just what exactly did Brady say?  Jenky's comments don't make a whole lot of sense. Does he realize the "Brady Rule" was from a few years earlier?  I never understand how players don't even know the recent history of their own sport. 
    Posted by EnochRoot

E-Root- These guys spin better than the best politicians. It's almost a comical comparison. They make up the story tell the media and after they say it so many times it actually becomes true to them. To them it's gospel. Just ask the the guy that told him. Bart Scott can verify everything Jenkins says.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up : E-Root- These guys spin better than the best politicians. It's almost a comical comparison. They make up the story tell the media and after they say it so many times it actually becomes true to them. To them it's gospel. Just ask the the guy that told him. Bart Scott can verify everything Jenkins says.
    Posted by Rerun85

Yeah, I get that. They are pretty much like the parrots who show up here repeating the same stuff. But he was playing then and he knows when the rules changed and why. At least, I expect the NFL tells each team and they explain to the players what new rules are in place.

The thing I forgot is that Jenkins hasn't played since early 2009. Does he realize that he can't get to Brady sitting on his fat arrse eating Cheetos and watching the games on TV anyway?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up:
    Another Jet flapping his gums.From WEEI.com: Jets defensive tackle Kris Jenkins -- on injured reserve since September -- talked to ESPN on Monday and gave some thoughts on Tom Brady and what Jenkins feels are special rules designed to protect the New England quarterback. "You can do little stuff, but it's hard because you have the Brady Rules now," said Jenkins told ESPN. "You can't touch him. At the end of the day, if you're cocky and you have special rules and stuff, no one wants to hear it. Be quiet. Shut up, just keep it to yourself, if you've got special rules.  "If this was back in the day, when Lawrence Taylor could hit you, when we were allowed to hit you, hit you the way Derrick Thomas would, I don't think he'd be running around, acting like that. You can't ring his bell and it's 'OK, I'm a tough guy.' Yeah, OK. Whatever. The only way you're going to beat him now, because of the rules, you've got to beat him in the game." 
    Posted by mrmojo1120

They'll never shut up! We'll need to swallow this till next season at least! At the end of the day though they STILL haven't won anything so we can only hope they get bounced next week.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up : Maybe you should follow another team?
    Posted by BBReigns

Maybe he already does? Anyone that creates an account the day the Patriots lose to the Jets and has the user name "don't question BB" is an obvious troll and is worthy of the ignore list.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts