Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up

In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up:
    In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up : And only by seven points at that.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

And only one by seven points. Who cares by how many we got pounded. And just so you know we really put up 11 points the last 10 we put up was in the prevent to eat up the clock but i'm sure you already new that.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I guess we have to stomach their talks for another year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up:
    Jenkins isn't even playing... so who gives a crap what he has to say!!! This is non-story.
    Posted by bertie-wooster2

Only ESPN, that's who. Any reason they have to stir the pot, and especially poke at the Pats.

What a joke to pull some IR slob out of Jenny Craig to do an interview. Couldn't even get an active player.

ESPN S U C K S! With their gimpy eyed freak (Scott), angry at the world walking stereotype (Jackson), mental midget ex NFL player (Carter, Jackson again)...what do they have to offer? Star worshipping, if that's what you're into, ESPN is for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Kris Jenkins to Brady:Just shut up:
    Another Jet flapping his gums.From WEEI.com: Jets defensive tackle Kris Jenkins -- on injured reserve since September -- talked to ESPN on Monday and gave some thoughts on Tom Brady and what Jenkins feels are special rules designed to protect the New England quarterback. "You can do little stuff, but it's hard because you have the Brady Rules now," said Jenkins told ESPN. "You can't touch him. At the end of the day, if you're cocky and you have special rules and stuff, no one wants to hear it. Be quiet. Shut up, just keep it to yourself, if you've got special rules.  "If this was back in the day, when Lawrence Taylor could hit you, when we were allowed to hit you, hit you the way Derrick Thomas would, I don't think he'd be running around, acting like that. You can't ring his bell and it's 'OK, I'm a tough guy.' Yeah, OK. Whatever. The only way you're going to beat him now, because of the rules, you've got to beat him in the game." 
    Posted by mrmojo1120

It's funny because the Pats are one of the most penalized teams in the league for roughing the passer, even if the QB still has the ball in his hands (see: Joe Flacco, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards, and Chad Henne, et al)

The one who should shut up is Deion Branch, who sounds like a sore loser.

Sections
Shortcuts