Kris out for season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Kris out for season

NFL.com just flashed Kris Jenkins has torn ACL.  I feel bad for this kid.  He is a stud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Kris out for season

Too bad for Kris.  I didn't want the Jets fans to have any excuses either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Kris out for season:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say it but Rusty told all you Jets fans this would happen. You cant even say he didnt, for weeks he has said Jenkins was a injury waiting to happen. All that offseason talk about how good he looked means nothing now cause he wont play. Yes the Jets did fine with out him last year but paying a guy to ride the pine cause he is injured all the time is a waste. Jenkins gets paid top dollar to do nothing. I would think they have to cut him after this year. If you do so fine with out him why keep paying him?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Rusty called this one. Where is that Pink Hat hating genius anyway? Don't tell me he got banned again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Caraway they wont, I promise the first thing said by a Jets fans on this subject will be "Look how good we did with out him last year" or something along those lines and my answer to that is if you did so good with out him (and they did) then why even pay him this year? Why not give the starting job to the guy who replaced him?

I guess they'd be right in saying that.  They looked good last night without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kris out for season : Yeah, Rusty called this one. Where is that Pink Hat hating genius anyway? Don't tell me he got banned again.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Since I read the RSS version of the threads often, I see posts from banned users.  The pink hat account was posting yesterday; apparently unaware he was banned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You realize Jets fans will be hoping for a Pats player injury next week!  Wouldn't surprise me to hear cheers from that crowd when a Patriots player limps off the filed or is carried out on a stretcher.  We all recall what happened in bars in NY when Brady went down in '08!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Well this will open a spot for AT- yes he's not a NT but he is reportedly visiting the jests, just in time for the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Karma perhaps...as I read that Jenkins' behavior in the locker room towards Ines Sainz was particularly offensive. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]Well this will open a spot for AT- yes he's not a NT but he is reportedly visiting the jests, just in time for the Pats.
    Posted by ASO9771[/QUOTE]
    Think he'll be made team captain for all the valuable information he can offer on the Pats?

The guy is a bum and will join a team of bums. If they lose against the Pats and then the Dolphins their season is over. That locker room will completely fall apart and the NY media will be calling for Sanchez' head.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

I also said Sanchez is a bust, Greene has fumbling problems, Wilson is a nickelback in the NFL, Ducasse is a bust if Slauson is starting, Ferguson would miss Faneca (as we saw las night), NY a bad drafter after a poor 2009 draft, LT will get hurt at some point and Revis will not be as good this year without Rhodes in coverage over the top.

Funny how my opinions don't seem so outlandish.  I took junk for weeks, if not months here, and for what?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]Too bad for Kris.  I didn't want the Jets fans to have any excuses either.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]Why do you care if the Jets fans have excuses. They have been making excuses long before Jenkins came to Town. Hate to see when any good player gets injured. You want to always Play against the best, thats what makes the NFL great.We lost Ty Warren Leigh Bodden and do not have the services of our Pro Bowl Guard Mankins. We have lost Tom Brady for a year. Our Super Bowl Teams were amazing because of all the injuries we sustained and still were able to Win.How many outside New England remember us using Troy Brown as a DB to win a Super Bowl. No Team has overcome more injuries to important players than the Pats, and still Won Super Bowls. That's what makes BB so great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]What information? They change the playbook and all that yearly so everything we did with him has been changed. And he didnt play the defense that well so I doubt he had a good grasp on it anyways. He wont be a factor at all if they sign him.
    I was poking fun at the Jets naming O'Connell a Captain last year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Wasn't Jenkins the one who was reportedly yelling "this is our locker room" during the incident with that female 'Reporter'?  I'm pretty sure there is some irony in there somewhere.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

eff rusty trombone...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]eff rusty trombone...
    Posted by whodeawhodat[/QUOTE]

Eff you, your lame nicknames and the Jets and their fans.  You are beyond obnoxious and have been on here for months mouthing off.

Your team BETTER win on Sunday or it will get ugly.

What did I tell you about the paranoia setting in if they lose in Week 1???   I tried to warn you and to get you and PhatRex to back down, but you wouldn't listen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kris out for season : Yeah, Rusty called this one. Where is that Pink Hat hating genius anyway? Don't tell me he got banned again.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    I hope so.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Apparently the mods got tired of his high and mighty BS lol he was right about Jenkins though.

Click on the RSS version of this thread.  It's kinda funny.  You have one banned user saying he hopes another user got banned.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

this is a huge loss for them. he clogged up the middle and pushed the pocket, and he was one of the few true leaders in their locker room. it will be interesting how they handle the adversity this week. it will also be interesting to see how they replace him, because one of the aspects of their "star studded" roaster is that they dont have depth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

It's a depth loss.  And it's a quality loss.  Jets fans always tell you how great these players are and then pretend it's not a loss when the player gets injured. When your starting NT goes down, it's definitley an issue for a 3-4 team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They have little to no depth. Any injury will be a huge blow to that defense. Jenkins was a big body on that D-line and without him they'll be forced to fill his spot with who? Pouha? Who after that? Their other guys just aren't that good...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Jenkins backup was Ropati, but he tore his achilles in training camp. Speculation now turns to Haynesworth. ALso read on twitter that AD was in yesterday, but the Jets WILL NOT sign him 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]So wait Jenkins went down and the guy who replaced him last season is also out for the season? Whodat or someone needs to confirm this. If this is true then yes this was a HUGE loss for the Jets. and if they trade for Haynsworth they dumber then I thought.

The Jets have placed backup defensive end Ropati Pitoitua on injured reserve, ending his season, with a torn left Achilles' tendon. Pitoitua, in his third season with the Jets, was injured during the first half of New York's 9-3 preseason victory at Carolina on Saturday night. The former Washington State star was expected to fill in at various spots on the defensive line.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

who played yesterday with jenkins out? their dline looked fine

also, why was jtaylor playing every down????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

It's hard to feel bad for a jerk like Kris Jenkins.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

[QUOTE]who played yesterday with jenkins out? their dline looked fine
    Posted by mnp3a[/QUOTE]
    I assume that they moved Pouha over and then played either Gholston or DeVito at defensive end.