Kruger from Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Kruger from Ravens

an option? is he any good? asking for too much?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Kruger from Ravens

Freddy Kruger plays for the ravens?? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Ravens expect 2012 sack leader Kruger to walk

ESPN's Ed Werder reported on SportsCenter Tuesday that the Ravens don't expect to re-sign free agent Paul Kruger.

Kruger is going to get paid like a premier NFL pass rusher, and GM Ozzie Newsome doesn't see him as that. "The Ravens have pretty much resigned themselves to the likelihood that he's going to play for another team," Werder reported. "And they drafted Courtney Upshaw last year to play that same position." Expect the Browns and Colts to show initial interest in Kruger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Nope - I am wary of any of the Baltimore free agents as they will probably get the SB bounce in salary that is usually a big mistake. Whether they get it or not, they are certainly going to be looking for it which complicates negotiations and may make them feel underpaid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I seem to recall Kruger coming off the field except for obvious passing downs against the Pats and 49'ers. But I assume he will be paid like a 3 down player. I like him as a situational pass rusher, but he ought to be paid as such.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Situational guy who.had a very good year bc of impending free agency...lots of situational guys out there who will be signed for a lot less money..

.Fools gold!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

If he can be had for a Pats-friendly sum then why not?  If he wants big $$$ then no way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This guy has done basically nothing his entire career - except last season - now he is a premiere pass rushing free agent? I think the Ravens know what they are doing by letting this guy walk...some team may be very sorry with this one year wonder.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No thanks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Hello Adailas Thomas II