Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies

Bye Week excuse is weak.  Bye week teams were 5-1 yesterday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies:
    [QUOTE]Wow look at that. Bubba has lifted his veil.  Apparently he has been another fake account of Leon all these years.  It was a good disguise too.  I remember defending him years ago against allegations of being a troll.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

LMAO....and yet here you are MightyBB Brown noser, stalking my threads again and pulling out the LEON CARD. I haven't heard that.....oh, since the last time you used that one.

I'm sure you have the troll card in the other pocket.  Desperate are we?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]well the defense did make halftime adjustments..sort of..the steelers only scored 6 points in the second half, offense really lost us this game...
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

This is true, the D held their own during the second half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : This is true, the D held their own during the second half.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

You can't be Leon.  You must just be a regular fake fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : You can't be Leon.  You must just be a regular fake fan.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

LMAO....now you're becoming like your friend mightybbbrown noser...stalking me on  the threads I start. Is that a troll card I see peeking out of your pocket? Don't forget to use that one next, ok?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yes.  Since it's what you are doing, I have to play it.  Stop acting like a Jet fan and people will stop treating you like one.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Yes.  Since it's what you are doing, I have to play it.  Stop acting like a Jet fan and people will stop treating you like one.  

Dude...it was YOU who fired the first volley. The difference it you can't take it when some hits you back. As they say, you should throw stones in the glass house you live in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Yes.  Since it's what you are doing, I have to play it.  Stop acting like a Jet fan and people will stop treating you like one.  

again, show me all those links that show i'm a jet fan.  Apart from the other current thread I have rooting for the jets to beat the bills so that we can be first in our division. Show me. My week 5 picks. Hmm, yeah, it's real obvious I'm a jets fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : Dude...it was YOU who fired the first volley. The difference it you can't take it when some hits you back. As they say, you should throw stones in the glass house you live in.

You keep saying I can't take it.  What?  I guess you just make up whatever you want to fill up the word count in your posts?  Anyway, this thread sucks.  You may as well start with "Cheatriots" and all the other vile crap the Jests fans use.  So, no, YOU fired the first volley by starting an insulting thread.  Not that we got beat, but the derisive sneering tone and name calling for a team you *supposedly* root for.  It isn't about me taking it.  I won't.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : You keep saying I can't take it.  What?  I guess you just make up whatever you want to fill up the word count in your posts?  Anyway, this thread sucks.  You may as well start with "Cheatriots" and all the other vile crap the Jests fans use.  So, no, YOU fired the first volley by starting an insulting thread.  Not that we got beat, but the derisive sneering tone and name calling for a team you *supposedly* root for.  It isn't about me taking it.  I won't.  

Hahaha.  That you are so funny. Again, I got no bone to pick with you, dude. YOU were the one who called Me out. Read your own Faulkin threads. You say I"m not a Patriot fan. Prove it. You say I'm a Jet fan. Prove it. otherwise, shut the faulk up.

Whoop di doo...i called the Patriots Patsies.?  Really? you're personally offended by that? Really? It's not like I called ur momma a ho...that WOULD be offensive. So, you, being the child you are - start a thread and calling me out personally. I fire one back...and well...u cry like a girl.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : Hahaha.  That you are so funny. Again, I got no bone to pick with you, dude. YOU were the one who called Me out. Read your own Faulkin threads. You say I"m not a Patriot fan. Prove it. You say I'm a Jet fan. Prove it. otherwise, shut the faulk up. Whoop di doo...i called the Patriots Patsies.?  Really? you're personally offended by that? Really? It's not like I called ur momma a ho...that WOULD be offensive. So, you, being the child you are - start a thread and calling me out personally. I fire one back...and well...u cry like a girl.

Thats the voices in your head.  I'm just here telling you you are a poor fan with this stuff.  You can't be called out for what you didn't say.  And yes, I don't like people calling the Patriots names.  Its a troll thing to do.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Absolutely. They got their butts kicked. This team has a very rough time with any physical and fast defense.
    Posted by sml1210[/QUOTE]
    Secondly, the Pats failed to adjust considering the Steelers kept doing the same thing over and over again with success...  throwing passes into zone seems underneath and manning up on the Pats receivers all game.  No adjustments whatsoever!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]The whole nation saw it. Your DB's and pass rush are not championship caliber. Tom was flustered too, he had a bad day. 
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]
    I see your Bolts are off to a rousing start tonight, so, I think you ought to be quiet right now!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : I see your Bolts are off to a rousing start tonight, so, I think you ought to be quiet right now!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

agcbill, I hear what you're sayin. Enjoy the game, thanks for being a peacemaker.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies : agcbill, I hear what you're sayin. Enjoy the game, thanks for being a peacemaker.

Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]Bye Week excuse is weak.  Bye week teams were 5-1 yesterday.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

On the season, the record is flipped hard to the negative, Pedro.