KYLE nof feelin the LOVE:"That's how they run their business up there...VETS GET TREATED LIKE ROOKS!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

KYLE nof feelin the LOVE:"That's how they run their business up there...VETS GET TREATED LIKE ROOKS!"

http://www.bostonsportstoday.net/18/post/2013/05/kyle-love-unhappy-about-release-from-patriots.html

OUCH! U DONT THINk this stuff spreads around the league and other coaches start whispering this to potential suitors. just from a humanity standpoint, at least give the guy a week before cutting him. not like it is irreversible either. sometimes bill is a total relational and PR midget!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: KYLE nof feelin the LOVE:

Tell you what, Kyle Love is just not that good. He's an average football player that has a health problem that may make him lose some weight and strength. I hope the guy goes on to have a wonderful career, but the truth is he probably won't.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

I have the same photos of Gints giving birth to a case of Quaker state.Now 10-30 is good in summer but what about winter?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to ReturnofBologna's comment:

I have the same photos of Gints giving birth to a case of Quaker state.Now 10-30 is good in summer but what about winter?

LOL!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"OUCH! U DONT THINk this stuff spreads around the league and other coaches start whispering this to potential suitors"

Actually, no I don't. 

Pats generally do pretty well signing and attracting players. Of course BB is rarely willing to pay top dollar, sometimes to the team's detriment, but for the right money and situation folks will come here. 

You can post on this thead again when we miss out on a free agent we wanted and they cite Kyle Love as the example. 

One more for you to chew on: players are in general more worried about the league's general stance on concussions and post-retirement health benefits than they are about being cut. 

Newsflash: if you are cut unfairly, another team will sign you. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Udfa Kyle love, a long tenured nfl vet doesn't like the way bb treats vets like rooks...wahhhhh

glad he is gone. On top of being an average player , he, a udfa and a couple of years in the league believes he is entitled.,,ha...the only thing pats vets are entitled to is having a spot in camp and being able to defend they should start via hard work and discipline. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

hey Trash...u know i work with a black guy about 6 3' 230 lotta muscle big s.o.b.

perhaps one day i can get u guys together and u can call him some of the things you call black people on here to his face

what you say Trash?

there you go gints, always looking for other people to fight your battles for you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't see Love's comments as anything other than sour grapes. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

With so many of these guys so out of shape, surprised this story doesn't appear more often. It's tough to call some of these linemen atheletes.....They are just a cardiac waiting to happen. Quite sad actually.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

hey Trash...u know i work with a black guy about 6 3' 230 lotta muscle big s.o.b.

perhaps one day i can get u guys together and u can call him some of the things you call black people on here to his face

what you say Trash?

there you go gints, always looking for other people to fight your battles for you.

Something to be said about telling mom.  Funny in another thread he was calling someone white trash.  Kettle meet pot.   Board cop has a partner from the sounds of it. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

isn't that the Patriot way, all players treated the same, practice with no numbers, no over the top hazing for the rookies. Who knows why they cut him-all we know is what his agent said, Belichick "I do whats best for the team, thats t e a m team"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Love is terrible. He played next to Wilfork and never made a single real impact on the game. He and Deaderick are gone because they were mediocre  JAGS ... just like everyone else that has played inside for NE the last four seasons. 

GAMER's post is spot on too ... now Love is crying about it, but that is how BB treats veterans. No one starts the season with a roster spot, they all earn it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What a load of crap. If the guy was good, he would have been kept.

What an ingrate. Instead of a bleh guy appreciating being part of a good team for 3 years, he turns it around and thinks the Pats should have appreciated the bleh player. LMAO The world is teeming with stupidity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Love is terrible. He played next to Wilfork and never made a single real impact on the game. He and Deaderick are gone because they were mediocre  JAGS ... just like everyone else that has played inside for NE the last four seasons. 

GAMER's post is spot on too ... now Love is crying about it, but that is how BB treats veterans. No one starts the season with a roster spot, they all earn it. 

100% correct! For a guy as big as Love, he got handled in the running game and offered little else. I thought Deaderick was a decent player, but nothing special...I think he is gone for work ethic/attitude problems. It's funny how both of these guys were praised while they were on the team though. Average players.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

what you say Trash?

hey rusty jr

no i want Trash to say certain things to someones face

to fight you? thats light work

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I never thought Kyle Love was very good. He's fortunate that Belichick cut him in plenty of time to find another team. He was just a body on the d-line they've upgraded over last season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I never thought Kyle Love was very good. He's fortunate that Belichick cut him in plenty of time to find another team. He was just a body on the d-line they've upgraded over last season.

I didn't either, but we had one guy running around here praising him and Patrich Chung, claiming they were part of the "rebuilt D". They are two young guys that are no longer part of this "rebuilt defense". Just because some guys are out there starting on defense, doesn't mean they are good, it just means we have no one better. Hopefully this year it will be different, although I've been hoping that for 6 years.