La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release

The Pats have a much easier road than the jints. There might be teams headed in the right direction , but its coming down to Hou , Balty , Pitt and N.E. Please believe I'm no homer , but the Pats are at the top with Hou right there beside them. The Pats could have find 19-0 last year. I really believe this team is only getting better. The addition of Lloyd is huge , it can't be overstated. The Pats didn't necessarily need a straight line burner. Brandon Lloyd reminds me a lot like Chad Johnson before he retired. Someone who can beat you and work the entire field. That's exactly what the Pats need. Someone who can run a comeback for 12-15 yards and also gash you for 20-40 outside and inside the numbers. If this team does decide to develop a running game , it could another record setting year. The defense is young talented and a few guys away from being a legit top ten defense. We're only going to get better after this draft/f.a.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Absolutely , the NFC is just loaded. It's crazy. There are probably 7-10 teams that have a serious shot at getting , winning the SB. SF , GB , Phila , NY , Det , Atl , NO and Chi are all more than capable. I also really like what Car and TB are doing. Every team mentioned have a pretty nice size window ahead. LOL I'm already dying for some football. Bring on the draft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release:
    [QUOTE]Packers Vs. Patriots http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82861043/article/packers-patriots-looking-super-after-nfl-schedule-release?module=HP11_content_stream
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

The Texans appear to be the Pats' toughest competition in the AFC.     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

means nothing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Giants lose more games to NFC East opponents than the Patriots do all year. Steelers end Peyton Manning's career week 1 Tebow starts at least last 10 games, Sanchez cut or traded before Super Bowl Indy goes 0-16

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Predictions at this point are interesting but don't really mean much. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : Isn't there one team you may be forgetting? Think hard now....it'll come to you NFC...East Division...Top 5 QB...hmmm, maybe you need some help-let's play wheel of football: N_W  Y_RK  G__NTS (hint: buy some vowels)   
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]No there 2 lucky plays have run out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : now really-does anyone actually care what someone from KANSAS thinks?! I mean...really
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

FOFF troll

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release :      The Texans appear to be the Pats' toughest competition in the AFC.     
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

Uh, TP you forgot about @ Ravens. A home game against the Texans will be a walk in the park.
    To me Ravens are our toughest opponent this year.

10. This post has been removed.