La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release

Packers Vs. Patriots

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82861043/article/packers-patriots-looking-super-after-nfl-schedule-release?module=HP11_content_stream

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release

That would be my early guess too. The Packers have an easy schedule and will breeze through the regular season if Rodgers stays healthy, same thing for the Patriots. The 49ers have the defense to contend , the Eagles and Lions could be good too. The Saints are talented but the bounty gate and loss of their head coach is going to be tough to overcome. 

The AFC has the Patriots as clear cut favorites with the Ravens and Texans a couple of rungs down. The Steelers are always good but are old, the Chiefs and Denver could be in the mix for playoffs as well. 

My way too early prediction; Patriots over the Packers in the Super Bowl.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release:
    In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : Isn't there one team you may be forgetting? Think hard now....it'll come to you NFC...East Division...Top 5 QB...hmmm, maybe you need some help-let's play wheel of football: N_W  Y_RK  G__NTS (hint: buy some vowels)   
    Posted by JintsFan

He's not forgetting any body and neither is Vegas.  Wonder why no one has any respect for the Jints?  Don't they normally have the champs as favorites?
    Guess you gotta win in the regular season first, eh?

Patriots Are Favored to Win 2013 Super Bowl With Champion Giants at 8-1

The New England Patriots are the oddsmakers’ early favorite to win next season’s Super Bowl, even after coming up short against the New York Giants in last night’s National Football League championship game.

The Patriots, who were beaten 21-17 in Indianapolis, are listed as 5-1 favorites at the MGM Grand’s sports book in Las Vegas. The Giants don’t even have the best odds in their division after winning their second Super Bowl in five seasons.

“I hope we do get back here again,” Patriots quarterbackTom Brady said at a news conference. “I’ve been lucky enough to play in this game five times in 10 years. I’d love to keep coming back to this game and taking a shot.”

The Green Bay Packers, who had a 15-1 record during the regular season before losing to the Giants in the playoffs, are the second favorite at 11-2, according to the MGM Grand.

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles are listed at 6-1, followed by the Giants at 8-1. The Giants finished ahead of the Eagles this season to make the playoffs as the National Football Conference’s East division winner.

The New Orleans Saints and San Francisco 49ers have 10-1 odds of winning the Super Bowl, with the San Diego Chargers and Houston Texans at 12-1, the MGM Grand said. The New York Jetsare tied for the 13th-best odds among 32 NFL teams at 20-1.

The Giants’ odds of winning the Super Bowl at the start of the 2011 season were 25-1, tied for 11th in the league. The Patriots were the pre-season favorites at 9-2.

ODDS TO WIN 2013 SUPER BOWL ===========================

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'll take that! Odds are always fun to look at but half of the time the pre-season favorite doesn't win it all. Hopefully this time.. 

The Chargers seem a little high at 12-1 and its going to be tough for the Jets to make the playoffs I think. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : still bitter huh, Pezzy? 
    Posted by JintsFan

Nope!  This is a new year and NO Body is giving the Champs respect.
    How do you explain that?
    Might have something to do with consistency.
    The Pats are favored nearly every year, even after a loss.
    Must be hard for you to swallow.
    I wouldn't even bet on them making the play-offs this year if I were you.
    You don't play the Cowboys in December this year!!!
    You won't have any more 12 men on the field penalties to rely on.
    No more players dropping like flies in unison.
    And defiantly no more going after players with concussions and bragging about it.
    Godell is watching you!  LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : what was that? I didn't get all that...sorry I was just looking at my SB 42 and SB 46 Champions t-shirts. what were you saying? : )
    Posted by JintsFan

Maybe you should trade-in those T's for some respect.
    No body seems to want to give you any.
    See if your mom can get those "nasty" stains out of them first though.Embarassed

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : yeah yeah... you realize nobody is one word?
    Posted by JintsFan

LOl, yes I do.  I was trying to emphasize the NO in nobody.
    Hey, since you're so smart, how many letters are in  N O R E S P E C T?
    Emphasis on the NO.
    Hint:  It's the number of division titles the Pats have since 2001. 
             The 2 misses were 2nd place finishes.
              ***consistency=respect***
    The consistency of constantly calling for ellie's and Coughlin's heads when you lose, doesn't count.  We're talking about winning consistency.
    Have a nice night!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Seems about right. Giants I would not take, they have yet to show they can string two great seasons together

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Lol, I'm sorry, I gotta chime in here on the fact that The NYJ's in a poor offseason, an actually self-brought QB controversy, and in just simply a blatantly recognizable downslope and thus, an extremely good chance that this really should continue once you simply place these cards face-up on the table for a clear look-see...

yet...

In spite of ALL of this, The NYJ's have the 13th (tie in 12th?) BEST odds to be Superbowl Champs...  And why?  "Why," do you ask?  "It's because under Ryan they got a pretty legit shot, right," you offer?  Nup- It's because New York Jets Fans are a Vegas Bookie's w#t dream- Delusional, Egotistical, and Successful 1X 40 odd years ago-  They dream about this...they build alters towards this in Las Vegas, Religions are started in Nevada based on this. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

The Giants won't make the playoffs Patriots go 16-0 or 15-1, depends on game at Baltimore Manning can't equal Tebow's 8-8, probably doesn't start for half the season Houston comes to Foxboro for AFC Championship, too cold they go home to watch the Super Bowl Dallas takes the NFC, Green Bay comes back to earth Patriots 35 Dallas 21

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : same two teams they picked last year, not exactly going out on a limb didn't exactly work out tho Pats made it
    Posted by JintsFan

Somebody needs to Raffi Torres you off this board

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Dallas takes the NFC, Green Bay comes back to earth Patriots 35 Dallas 21
    Posted by pauldeba

I think it'll be SF or Atlanta taking the NFC,

Same outcome though Patriots win Super Bowl.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Nobody has mentioned the sleeping giants ( sorry slip of the tongue)... but I think the Eagles are the NFC team this year.

Pats beat Philly again

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: La Confora early SB prediction after scehdule release : that's fair...iggles always jints problem and loaded with talent...gonna be tough in nfc east this year, as usual
    Posted by JintsFan

Gotta give credit here .. NFC east is the toughest just to get out of ..to get to playoffs   6 tough games every year. 

Tribute to 2 SBs

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts