Lance Briggs a Patriot....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot....

pat tillman is a true patriot. not because he wore a uniform, but because he spoke up and against the terrorist government he thought supported him and freedom. pat tillman was against the war once he realized it was all BS. there are other real patriots in uniform who speak against the united states crooked policies, however they don't get heard by people who watch fox news, msnbc, or cnn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : Go spew your political rhetoric somewhere else!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

no thanks, i'm just fine right here. you people need to be educated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : i'm a patriots fan. and i believe what i have said fits along with the topic of this thread. so suck it.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

Are you one of those that enjoys burning the American Flag?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : no thanks, i'm just fine right here. you people need to be educated.

God damn! I was hoping there was an outside chance that you (vile filth) of a human being didn't live in the country. It is a nice place to live and raise a family though, isn't it? People died so it could be that way and you pissed on several thousand of them when you dismissed 9-11 as a day that should be remembered as "America's murderous ways". 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : Are one of those that enjoys burning the American Flag?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't waste my time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

there are many places in the world where it is nice to live and raise a family. are all parts of the united states good places to live and raise families? or just your little suburb that you never leave?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

eve really talked to a snake, and the christian god made earth in 7 days. you guys believe these conspiracies right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]well, you're def a woman. that much i am sure of. you have no backbone.

Ouch, now see, I knew this stuff would start to come out:(  Now you had to go and say women have no backbone. So not only do you hate America on the eve of 9-11, but now you don't like women. So pathetic. What if I am a woman? Does it bother you to know that you can get schooled by a woman? You must be steaming right now, right? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

oh yeah totally. like a hot cup of coffee

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

american-...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

...pretty arsenine title, if you ask me

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : i wouldn't waste my time.

So you "waste" your time here.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

yep, not as much as you, but yes non-the-less

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]yep, not as much as you, but yes non-the-less

I am sure your family would rather you be here, than with them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]also, you talk about fighting for rights... do you follow politics and national policy? since 911 you haven't gained any rights.. you've lost rights!!! starting with the patriot act. you are truly an ignorant fool

Your accusations about 9/11 may be true. And your proclamation that we have lost rights for the sake of "the war on terror" is certainly true.

Yet honoring the memory of those innocent persons who lost their lives has not necessarily anything to do with any of that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]eve really talked to a snake, and the christian god made earth in 7 days. you guys believe these conspiracies right?

Do you believe the NWO is behind all of these things?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

cantstopme sounds too much LEON/McCheaters for me to feel comfortable...
    Osama Bin Laden looks good as shark bait, doesn't he? I think cantstopme comes a close second.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : Do you believe the NWO is behind all of these things?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by NWO?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : Your accusations about 9/11 may be true. And your proclamation that we have lost rights for the sake of "the war on terror" is certainly true. Yet honoring the memory of those innocent persons who lost their lives has not necessarily anything to do with any of that.  

the people who lost their lives on 911 have their family members to remember them. i never knew them. do the americans who lost their lives on 911 have more value than those who lost their lives during the oklahoma city bombing or any other event that happens on a daily basis across the globe? no, they do not. the 3000 people who died on 9/11/01 are no more innocent than the 1million who have been killed in iraq, or the hundreds of thousands in afghanastan. 3000 americans die and its the worst thing ever, then america sends troops across seas and kills thousands upon thousands of civilians, women, children (non combatants) and there is no word of empathy from them. are you people even human? how does non of this get through?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : What do you mean by NWO?

New World Order

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : the people who lost their lives on 911 have their family members to remember them. i never knew them. do the americans who lost their lives on 911 have more value than those who lost their lives during the oklahoma city bombing or any other event that happens on a daily basis across the globe? no, they do not. the 3000 people who died on 9/11/01 are no more innocent than the 1million who have been killed in iraq, or the hundreds of thousands in afghanastan. 3000 americans die and its the worst thing ever, then america sends troops across seas and kills thousands upon thousands of civilians, women, children (non combatants) and there is no word of empathy from them. are you people even human? how does non of this get through?

Nobody is forcing you to commemorate 911. What do you care if others do?

Nobody is saying those lives are more valuable than other lives by commemorating them. If people in Iraq want to commemorate their dead let them. Nobody's stopping them. And nobody in Iran is commemorating the dead on Pearl Harbor Day. Nor do they need to be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Canadian Gordon Sinclair's 1973 radio speech.

The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French, and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany. It has declined there by 41% since 1971, and this Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous, and possibly the least-appreciated, people in all the earth.

As long as sixty years ago, when I first started to read newspapers, I read of floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtze. Well who rushed in with men and money to help? The Americans did, that's who.

They have helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges, and the Niger. Today, the rich bottom land of the Mississippi is under water and no foreign land has sent a dollar to help. Germany, Japan, and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. And I was there -- I saw that. When distant cities are hit by earthquake, it is the United States that hurries into help, Managua, Nicaragua, is one of the most recent examples.

So far this spring, fifty-nine American communities have been flattened by tornadoes. Nobody has helped.

The Marshall Planwww.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/georgecmarshall.html">, the Truman Policy, all pumped billions upon billions of dollars into discouraged countries. And now, newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, war-mongering Americans.

Now, I'd like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplanes.

Come on now, you, let's hear it! Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar, or the Douglas 10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all international lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or a woman on the moon?

You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times, and, safely home again. You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everyone to look at. Even the draft dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They're right here on our streets in Toronto. Most of them, unless they're breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from Ma and Pa at home to spend up here.

When the Americans get out of this bind -- as they will -- who could blame them if they said "the hell with the rest of the world." Let somebody else buy the bonds. Let somebody else build or repair foreign dams, or design foreign buildings that won't shake apart in earthquakes." When the railways of France, and Germany, and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both of 'em are still broke.

I can name to you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name to me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I am one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them kicked around. They'll come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they're entitled to thumb their noses at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of these. But there are many smug, self-righteous Canadians.

And finally, the American Red Cross was told at its 48th Annual meeting in New Orleans this morning that it was broke.

This year's disasters -- with the year less than half-over -- has taken it all. And nobody, but nobody, has helped.

Last year the USA gave over 30 billion in foriegn aid.  No other country gave even half as much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

The subject of 9 11 is always a volatile one; much like abortion. When folks have nearly polar opposite opinions, emotions can run pretty high.

I can certainly see both sides of this coin. Just like how citizens of the USA will want to honor innocent civilians for 9 11, I can also see how citizens of western Asia (AKA, Middle East - as coined by Americans) will want to honor their innocent civilians.

There are organizations who estimate western asian civilian casualties at 1,455,590 since 1990 vs 33,143 US military casualties, over 100,000 US military injuries, and approx. 3,000 twin tower casualties.

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq
    http://antiwar.com/casualties/
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_in_the_September_11_attacks

So, I can understand what Cantstopme is saying.

Like a handful of people have said, I don't think 9 11 is a holiday - only because I have questions as to WHO actually performed the act - and WHY. I don't know the answer for either question.

However, the US response to 9 11 was a war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Casualties on both sides is the bad part of any war - and, it would not suprise me if the US government did it's best to underestimate Western Asian civilian casualties - just like how Western Asian countries would overestimate their own civilian casualties.  In addition, I'm betting the US government underestimate our own casualties and injuries - which we will only find out 25-50 years from now.

The cynic in me says it was done because the US was in a recession, we did it for oil, and this country tends to go to war when we are in economic hard times.
    Oil companies are making billions of dollars of profit, while we are still paying higher prices for gasoline.

Military personnel and civilians on both sides end up being pawns for their own respective governments. Is it for "freedom"? Well, that's what each respective government will use to justify its military actions. I'm thinking there are greedy people/entities behind each government from either side who are pulling the strings...and military people and their own civilians are merely puppets.

I certainly respect the military for what they do, and am saddened by casualties in general - but I certainly wonder WHY our government does some things.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thanks shenanigan. I'm proud to be an American!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot.... : New World Order

what exactly is the new world order and who represent it? are you trying to pin me into a corner and tie me to some alex jones type theory? i'm not christian, or religious, i don't follow alex jones, and i'm not muslim. i was born in stoughton, MA. thank you.