Lance Briggs a Patriot....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot....

americans in a nutshell.. "lance briggs to this garbage".. wow.. just wow. lance briggs is more important than the well being and future of the world? hahahaha comment of the day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8

reposting this video of american soldier describing war over seas and telling us why we should not be involved. amazing speech.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Lance Briggs a Patriot....:
    [QUOTE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8 " /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8 reposting this video of american soldier describing war over seas and telling us why we should not be involved. amazing speech.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

I'm just curious.  How old are you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Just put this "leon" copycat on "IGNORE"...the cretin only want's attention...like the sign at the zoo says, "Don't feed the animals"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

BTW - having a contrary view doesn't make those you disagree with members of a 'herd' or make you in any sense intellectually or morally superior.  The world is an imperfect place with genocides, killings, and wars since the beginning of mankind.  The very fact that you are able to come on a message board and share your thoughts is a testament to the freedoms that you are allowed in this country, and do not have in many other nations in this world ruled by despots, tyrants, and military regimes. 

The United States is an imperfect country, I don't think anyone will argue with that.  There are some circumstances where a mature individual needs to look at an event that has emotionally damaged his friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and decide whether it is appropriate to put politics aside for a minute and join them in helping to heal, learn, talk, and make their country and world better.  Your choice of resistance and insensitivity reflects the very disregard for the well being of humanity that you claim to espouse.  My advice to you is to grow up.

-An independent/liberal Agnostic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Cool link bro, it doesn't work. I watched the video through the link from your earlier post. He has every right to feel the way he does because of the experiences he had, however his may or may not reflect the attitude of the military as a whole. He is one component in a machine made up of thousands. 
          While the cause for a war may be righteous ( the jury is still out for Iraq in my eyes) war itself is not righteous. It is a brutal, dirty affair that causes many a man to question human nature as well as his own. I'm a vet, not of a war, although i've known and served with a few. They don't like to talk about it for a reason.
         As far as the whole poor fighting wars and dying for the rich only so they can amass wealth blah, blah blah.  That crap has been going on since the beginning of civilization and will continue long after you and I are gone.  Have all the revolutions you want, cause it isn't going to change a dam thing. Money, power and corruption all go hand-in-hand regardless of who's at the helm.
         My guess someone like you wouldn't last that long in a country that is as free as Somalia.

[QUOTE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8 " /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8 reposting this video of american soldier describing war over seas and telling us why we should not be involved. amazing speech.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]BTW - having a contrary view doesn't make those you disagree with members of a 'herd' or make you in any sense intellectually or morally superior.  The world is an imperfect place with genocides, killings, and wars since the beginning of mankind.  The very fact that you are able to come on a message board and share your thoughts is a testament to the freedoms that you are allowed in this country, and do not have in many other nations in this world ruled by despots, tyrants, and military regimes.  The United States is an imperfect country, I don't think anyone will argue with that.  There are some circumstances where a mature individual needs to look at an event that has emotionally damaged his friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and decide whether it is appropriate to put politics aside for a minute and join them in helping to heal, learn, talk, and make their country and world better.  Your choice of resistance and insensitivity reflects the very disregard for the well being of humanity that you claim to espouse.  My advice to you is to grow up. -An independent/liberal Agnostic.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

your logic is also imperfect. btw everyone is agnostic. you're either an agnostic theist or agnositc atheist. saying your "agnostic" isn't saying anything at all. "i'm agnostic" hahaha yeah no $#!t!!!! lol