Landen Cohen released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Landen Cohen released

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4704436/patriots-release-dl-cohen

Thoughts? Who's coming back into the mix?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Landen Cohen released

I don't see anyone on the PS I would promote other than Edds. But I think they need a DL given Wright and Pryor's status. I vote for Gerrard Warren.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The usual suspects or someone new? Releasing Cohen means they are fairly sure that either Wright or Haynesworth will be ready for the game on Sunday,so where is the biggest concern? Safety would be an issue if Chung was held out for another week,the lack of having Hernandez affected the over all scheme of the offense so a TE is a possibility,but like all things Bellichick we will just have to wait and see who's added or promoted.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

crumpler or G warren hopefully

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Warren is back. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The Patriots will reportedly re-sign DT Gerard Warren.

Warren was released just prior to the season opener to make room for a third tight end. The 33-year-old will take Landon Cohen's roster spot as a rotational defensive lineman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why didn't they just sign this guy last week when they had the chance instead Cohen? Another cute (we're smarter than you) head scratching move...that didn't work.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

In Response to Re: Landen Cohen released:
    Why didn't they just sign this guy last week when they had the chance instead Cohen? Another cute (we're smarter than you) head scratching move...that didn't work.
    Posted by mthurl

I don't know.. maybe because haynesworth was out, and they needed help at dt, and now with him back they need help at de..
    don't overthink it.

Sections
Shortcuts