LANDRY TO THE JETS FOR $4M!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

LANDRY TO THE JETS FOR $4M!

i dont get this.. they are paying 4m for this oft-injured stiff? i like how bb does it. bring him in, take a minimal cap risk for a year with other guys already to step in but you dont risk the salary cap hit. jets are really in a desperate mode. where's the depth?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: LANDRY TO THE JETS!

wow! they for sure over paid!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

The Jets,Jets,Jets,same old Jets.4 million and nobody knows if he can even play this year.Really!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

probably the only team stupid enough not to give him an incentive laden deal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Rexy wanted to steal him from the Pats and he got his man. Good luck with that stem cell treament LaRon. Surgery probably was the better option but as a Pats fan I'm willing for the Jets to risk it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: LANDRY TO THE JETS FOR $4M!

Um. Didn't the Pats pay 4 mil for Shaun Ellis and 6 mil for Ochocinco last year...Just sayin it helps to know who's the pot and who's the kettle sometimes. Landry definitely has the talent if he stays healthy. I would have liked to see him here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

e4smith...i thought the same thing.  This is their Shaun Ellis signing of the year.  The Jets are not going to get much from Landry. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

IMO too much for a guy with his history of injury. Achilles can be nasty and linger.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: LANDRY TO THE JETS FOR $4M!:
    [QUOTE]Um. Didn't the Pats pay 4 mil for Shaun Ellis and 6 mil for Ochocinco last year...Just sayin it helps to know who's the pot and who's the kettle sometimes. Landry definitely has the talent if he stays healthy. I would have liked to see him here.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

umm didn't the jets defense crumble at the end of the season due to lack of leadership?  was this caused by the loss of vets? such as ellis? not sure but it happened!  Ellis played hard for us and i think ocho will improve next season.

Sections
Shortcuts