Laron Landry Skips First Jets OTA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Laron Landry Skips First Jets OTA

Granted these are just madatory but you still want to lead by example.  Another good dodge by Belichick.  I don't give a crap what the resident Jets troll has to say.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/22/laron-landry-skips-first-jets-ota/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Laron Landry Skips First Jets OTA

lol that circus keeps getting funnier and funnier.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I think the Jets are going to miss Jim Leonhard's presence at safety.

Though obviously not the physically gifted athlete that Landry / Bell are ( at least in their prime ) , Leonard was the leader in that Jets secondary and for the most part was successful in positioning their d-backs on the fly .

When he went out with injuries the last two seasons - there D took a noticeable downturn .

Though still a free agent - his age/ injuries will likely proclude the Jets from re-signing him ...which I think is understandable but still a mistake .

Wouldnt be surprised to see the Jets struggle to finish above .500 again this season :
     A look at their own Division highlights their upcoming difficulties .

Pats :( 0-2) Likely to get swept
    Bills : ( 1-1 ) Lucky not to get swept
    Dolphins : ( 1-1 ) On paper the Jets should sweep - but for whatever reason Miami always seems to have just enough mojo to split their series .

Thats 2 - 4 right there ( 3-3 if their lucky )

They also play the 49ers / Steelers / Texans

So thats a combined 5 or 6 Losses .

Even games the Jets should dominate like the one against the Seahawks will be tough W 's ( at Seattle )

This is shaping up to be a potential watershed season for the NYJ's  -
     and not in agood way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Its gonna be great!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts