larry fitzgerald???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

larry fitzgerald???

highly unlikely but i'd go for it. trade however many picks we have to and get him in uniform for the start of the season. that would be a high flying offense that no one would stop. between fitz, moss, welker, edelman, and holt and have tom throwing to them your looking at the best offense in the league by far. thoughts on it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laynard. Show laynard's posts

Re: larry fitzgerald???

Sure, why not trade for Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson while we're at it, we'll give them Kaczur, Woods, Alexander, Wilhite and a 7th rounder, who wouldn't go for that?

Sorry to be so condescending, but c'mon, pick someone other then Fitz, he's not going anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to larry fitzgerald???:
    highly unlikely but i'd go for it. trade however many picks we have to and get him in uniform for the start of the season. that would be a high flying offense that no one would stop. between fitz, moss, welker, edelman, and holt and have tom throwing to them your looking at the best offense in the league by far. thoughts on it?
    Posted by patsfan1994

not really sure if WR is our most urgent need at this point. If we had to add another offensive player...it'd be a RB/FB or an OL who can both protect brady AND help w/ running game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Awesome idea!  Maybe we can also get Lebron James to transition from a basketball player to a tight end!

Wishful thinking my man!  Besides, our offense if going to be solid as it is.  We need to keep upgrading the D!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

In Response to larry fitzgerald???:
    Posted by patsfan1994

Wassup with you people man? if you don't have stuff to start a thread, why don't you just keep quiet? Did you really have to create a thread like this for discussion? And why Fitzgerald? Why not Demarcus Ware or Darelle Revis or Adrian Peterson?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Your retarted, he signed a 100 year deal, do u watch ft. ball at all? Go watch badmitin. Stupid post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

I have a better idea. Why don't we figure out a way to get the whole AFC PRO BOWL team in New England!!!

I am with you PATSORDIE!! Let's keep this site real and stop with these crazy posts!!

Let's talk about BB getting the PATRIOTS house in order...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

This is better than the threads about undersomeone

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: larry fitzgerald???:
    In Response to larry fitzgerald??? : Wassup with you people man? if you don't have stuff to start a thread, why don't you just keep quiet? Did you really have to create a thread like this for discussion? And why Fitzgerald? Why not Demarcus Ware or Darelle Revis or Adrian Peterson?
    Posted by patsordie

I like the idea of getting LF for a couple first rounders.

Why would some create a thread like this? becasue Fitzgerald is the best WR in the game, but now that Warner has retired he'll be wasted in Arizona

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I have a better idea. Why don't we figure out a way to get the whole AFC PRO BOWL team in New England!!! I am with you PATSORDIE!! Let's keep this site real and stop with these crazy posts!! Let's talk about BB getting the PATRIOTS house in order...
    Posted by Patriotsftball

yeah, we all saw that thread. BB got the house in order with this years draft and dumping some dead weight. where you been?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm not sure that stacking up WR talent (which would be at the detriment of the other positions) is really worth it.  There's only one ball, and if the passing game stalls then the team is done.  When I think of some of the greatest pass offenses like Minnesota(98 I think), the greatest show on turf, 03 Colts, and 07 Pats those teams were impressive but when the pass rush came in and they couldn't get their pass game going they fell short.  Usually in the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm not sure that stacking up WR talent (which would be at the detriment of the other positions) is really worth it.  There's only one ball, and if the passing game stalls then the team is done.  When I think of some of the greatest pass offenses like Minnesota(98 I think), the greatest show on turf, 03 Colts, and 07 Pats those teams were impressive but when the pass rush came in and they couldn't get their pass game going they fell short.  Usually in the playoffs.
    Posted by shenanigan

This post nails it down pretty well. The Pats' most successful teams had receivers like Deion Branch and the Davids (Givens and Patten), not exactly names that have gone on to strike fear into the hearts of opponents. As a rule, big offenses generally run into big defenses eventually and I can't remember the last juggernaut offense to win the Super Bowl -- unless you want to count the Saints. Even the year the Colts won it all, in the playoffs it was more in spite of Manning than because of him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

People, lets not forget Mankins sucked in the superbowl, he got Brady killed on every snap. everybody seems 2 forget that,let him go, if we get a 7th rd. pick 4 him I'd B happy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

R Offence was not "SOLID" last year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

We should trade for Rex Ryan! Na, he'ld never come here....damm!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Yea BB has the house in order??? Let's see - Most of the leaders are gone and the best QB in the game is admitting players are not listening to BB???

Oh yea and BB addressed our PASS RUSH NEEDS as well??

Heck it sounds like we are going to run the table!!!

Come on man - If you are willing to trade 2 first round picks for Fitzgerald you better consider trading those 2 first round picks for a few solid PASS RUSHERS. We are ok at WR as far as trading a first round pick away...Unless you can steal a top WR we don't need one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Oh yes and as far as Rex Ryan - I WOULD LOVE HIM TO JUST COME IN AND SHOW US HOW TO BUILD AN AGGRESSIVE DEFENSE THAT ATTACKS!!!

YES ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!

But I don't think I want to trade a first for him....Maybe a second...LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yea BB has the house in order??? Let's see - Most of the leaders are gone and the best QB in the game is admitting players are not listening to BB??? Oh yea and BB addressed our PASS RUSH NEEDS as well?? Heck it sounds like we are going to run the table!!!   Come on man - If you are willing to trade 2 first round picks for Fitzgerald you better consider trading those 2 first round picks for a few solid PASS RUSHERS. We are ok at WR as far as trading a first round pick away...Unless you can steal a top WR we don't need one.
    Posted by Patriotsftball

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Cmon now will ya LOL? I know some people cant stand me on this site because god forbid I actually call other people when say something completely stupid , make an absolutely dumb statment etc. But seriously its things like this why people dog on this site. Who doesnt want Fitz as our X w/ Moss playing flanker? But to make a thread about it , especially when there is absolutely no talk besides ... you. Try harder.

Sections
Shortcuts