Larry Johnson released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: Larry Johnson released

I always like Johnson. He was my fastasy MVP in the 2003-2004 fantasy season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

he is older and not to mention his policerecord doesn't bode well for him. we have the kid james, BJGE, taylor, morris, and the new guy danny woodhead. I think we are pretty good till the draft barring any injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He has a background when it comes to beating women. Mrs. Kraft will not sign off on this one and I couldn't disagree with her.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

That's a great idea! I was just thinking about it the other day. We have too many character guys. What we really need is a lowlife women beater. That would fix everything.

While we're out shopping, maybe we could pick up a rapist or two. We don't have one of those yet. Man, the Steelers sure are lucky. No wonder they're 2-0 and not 1-1.

If only we had a few more d irtbags.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

He is still a good runner and a big back who can pound for short yardage consistently.  Only 30 years old - young by BB standards.  Let's sign him up now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

we could use anyone at this position

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's only thirty? Way to young for us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no thank you. lets see how Woodhead and James work out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

No, Shanahan is a better judge of RB talent.  If Johnson had ANYTHING left in the tank, he's be ready to pounce on the Redskin's job once Portis gets hurt again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pick him up and give it shot.  The Pats have nothing to lose, everthing to gain.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Maybe Maroney can lead us in carries/yards and tds like he did last year. A better offense with real TE's and a huge blocking asset like Crumpler should really benefit our former #1 back.....oh wait we gave him away for another draft pick. Bummer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

In Response to Larry Johnson released:
    [QUOTE]could be a decent pickup if the price wasnt too high... i know we have a ton of old running backs right now, but perhaps him and taylor could provide a good 1-2 punch and keep the pressure off of eachother (hopefully leading to longvevity for the two of them) thoughts?
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

larry johnson sukckckcssss. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Curious case. Edwards buried him in KC (never liked him as a person), now he was behind other backs in washington. Maybe they did him the favor of releasing him after he requested it?

I don't really know, but he'd be worth them doing their homework at least. Guys who s u c k don't rush for back-to-back 1700 yard seasons ever. Not a whole lot of wear over the past 2-3 seasons either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Johnson released:
    [QUOTE]Pick him up and give it shot.  The Pats have nothing to lose, everthing to gain.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Nothing to lose? Well, except their dignity. The guy is a lowlife that beats women. And that means nothing to you?

What is it with fans that will accept any degenrate piece of garbage on this team? I don't get it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

despite his criminal record the guy can play..give him a chance i bet every 1 would be happy to see some one actually run through a hole and not dance around like p.diddy...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

No thanks.  Bad off the field, and has he really done much as of late? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Yeah, he's really been ripping it up for the Redskins.  No thanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

personally, i'd rather take a flier on johnson than danny woodhead, especially now that rb corps is looking extremely thin. considering there isnt much out there, johnson may be worth a look at short money. BGE has value for his versatility and is ok for depth purposes, but would rather see an experienced guy spelling taylor IMO. and it beats giving up a draft pick and paying more money for fat man brandon jacobs, as some fans have shown interest in trading for.

but we all know it wont happen due to johnson's history of disciplinary issues like his, BB will never sign a guy with a reputation for challenging decisions and authority of his coaches.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I would take a chance, what do we have to lose?

The odds are that Taylor and Morris won't make the 16 game season (they haven't for the last 2 seasons)

Isn't that the beauty of football in that nothing is guaranteed and if he has nothing left we let him go?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

As a fullback maybe like Heath or Mark Edwards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Id rather have Maroney then LJ/Jacobs/Woodcock or any other has been or future nobodys. We had a guy who would be the perfect fit, now he is gone for nothing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Maroney a perfect fit?  Since when?  Talk about a bust. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

he couldn't hack it here.  he's not a team first guy.  plus he's washed up. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Johnson released:
    [QUOTE]No thanks.  Bad off the field, and has he really done much as of late? 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

What NFL play doesnt have off field problems...they all do, but Larry beating up women is horrible...pass