LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

Gracias, TC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The Giants are the greatest team ever to capitalize on horrendous mistakes by their opponents (GB and SF).  They are a 9-7 team.  They are NOT better than the Pats.  If the Pats refrain or even reduce such horrendous mistakes they will take this home. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

Myra 38. Giants 13 I never believed in ghosts until wide left.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say it...but I believe the Giants will win it. I had bad vibes about the Ravens in the championship game and we squeeked by them. I think the Giants are a little better than we are, especially on the defensive side of the ball. If we win it, it's a HUGE load off my mind, but I'm just not feeling good about this game with our VERY weak secondary. I don't feel good about this game, sorry.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Looks like your vibes for the Ravens game were wrong. You'll be wrong again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

45-17 Pats. Hooray for our team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Will be a blow out like the Denver game. ...
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

man, i really hope you are right about this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

37-23 pats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from t8pmeasurejob. Show t8pmeasurejob's posts

BB’s unrivaled when it comes to building winning teams on tight purse strings; you could even call it moneyball in  some sense. He’s masterminded this two tight end offense  around the short pass talents of his QB who threw for over 5,000 yards mostly gained by RAC.  He’s uses what he has and wins and that’s what has made him both hated and elite.  One thing that still sticks in my craw though is when he wore that insidious NY Giant red hoodie in SB XLII; stick with the old gray one coach- use what you have, and win. 23-21 NE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

27-20 pats Key players Hernandez, woodhead, Chung, spikes Watch out for Pierre- paul, Ballard, Cruz

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

TomB goes off on a gameplan that BB will be remembered for for at least 75 years:

6 TD's for Tom, 3 field goals  and two defensive touchdowns (one pick six and one kick return fumble run into the endzone.

Pats 65. A demoralized Giants team rolls over after the first quarter (what else do you do when you're down 4 touchdowns after 1.5 periods) and scores 8 points in the last quarter led by thier backup named . . . . ??  Eli got knocked out on the opening drive by a VinceW thunderbolt.

Final: 65 to 8.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

27-17 Pats.  Giants with late scores to make the final score somewhat respectable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joeycee. Show Joeycee's posts

[QUOTE]I hate to say it...but I believe the Giants will win it. I had bad vibes about the Ravens in the championship game and we squeeked by them. I think the Giants are a little better than we are, especially on the defensive side of the ball. If we win it, it's a HUGE load off my mind, but I'm just not feeling good about this game with our VERY weak secondary. I don't feel good about this game, sorry.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Leave this thread...this for people who believe ;) Pats 28-14

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joeycee. Show Joeycee's posts

[QUOTE]TomB goes off on a gameplan that BB will be remembered for for at least 75 years: 6 TD's for Tom, 3 field goals  and two defensive touchdowns (one pick six and one kick return fumble run into the endzone. Pats 65. A demoralized Giants team rolls over after the first quarter (what else do you do when you're down 4 touchdowns after 1.5 periods) and scores 8 points in the last quarter led by thier backup named . . . . ??  Eli got knocked out on the opening drive by a VinceW thunderbolt. Final: 65 to 8.
    Posted by tjwoods[/QUOTE]

yo my friend are on the right track

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

bump

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Pats, 48-10.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION? : 75-0 Giants
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

85-3, Pats!!!!

LOL!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

31-20 Patriots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

38--24 Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

34-24 Patriots but effectively over early fourth quarter as two late NY touchdowns under "prevent defense" make it look closer than it was.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Spirit of 76-0 Patriots...naw just kidding...35-20 Pats

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION? : pathetic....real class Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE] I think someone is having some fun with you Jints.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.