LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Re: LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

37-17 PATS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

New orleans beat these Jints senseless - 49 - 24

I expect something like that minus the garbage time TDs for the Jints.

Pats in a blow out

45 - 9

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont buy into all the blowout predictions, we arent playing the broncos....i got pats 31 giants 24 and even that is a big spread in my opinion

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

pats 27 giants 24

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

Pats 35 Giants 21.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

In Response to Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?:

I am going to go with Pats 34, NYG 21. I think NE does feel like they handed one off on a platter to NY in November, and there's just a lot tilting in the direction to like NE here.  I have much better vibes with this this than SB 42.   One reason is NE feels like an underdog. 1. The Brady/BB element. 2. MHK 3. The Defense being maligned, but ready to show why they shouldn't be. 4. Health of the D/Depth of the Front 7 inside a dome. 5. Special Teams Quality Give it to BJGE 20 times, no turnovers, and I think we see a score like the one above. One interesting historical note that people can buy into as coincidence or proof that it's bad luck: The team who scores first, with a FG, usually loses. THis was why when Vinatieri had one blocked and missed anoher in SB 38, I was actually relieved. Sounds dumb, but it proves to be bad luck to score first with 3 points. I don't know what it is, but I think it's a classic case of a FG not being enough for points when in the red zone, when you are in a SB.  There are a boatload of SBs where this scoring first with a FG happened, and then the other team started scoring TDs and then pulled away as the game went on.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Rusty...please stop getting into my head with this FG first stuff - although I trust your History on this. I'll be thinking about that now, very bizarre of me!

Im relying on a very Pi$$ed off Tom Brady with an O'line that will show up and the D'line will overpower the Gints O'line all game giving the D'backs two turnovers leading to scores. It won't be close as Belichick will play many of the subs in the 4th leading to Gints score of 14 garbage points. Belichick will be kind and take 3 knees at the end......

Pats 41 Giants 24 ....Sweetheart Bowl ....Raise that portrait of MHK aside the Lombardi. Huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Pats 28 - NY Giant talkers 21

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

less than 12 hrs before kickoff and it's still not clear on what % gronk will be. i think that will be a big hinge factor.

with a gronk that's close to 100%, it will be a beating (pats, 37-20); over in the third
    with a limited gronk, it will be very close with pats winning, if they score more than 26.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dizzylena. Show dizzylena's posts

PATRIOTS  49 GIANTS  21

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

31-17 Patriots- Pats get the early lead, stop the Jints from running -force them to be 1 dimensional - and Eli throws 2 picks in the game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ron-Burgandy. Show Ron-Burgandy's posts

I'll take the Pats 27-23. 
    Defense stops the Giants on 4th down on last possession after they drive down from deep in their own territory.  Payback.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

26-20 Pats in OT.  80 yard bomb to Ocho!
    Pats SBs always close (except XX).
    If O line keeps Brady upright, and the D line can get to Eli, then we gonna party!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

PATS 30+ jints less than 16

Sections
Shortcuts