LAST CALL : Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?

Pats 31-16

Giants limited to 3 field goals until a late 4th quarter touchdown.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

28-17 Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Ok I have two scores both have the Patriots winning,With Gronk 34-24,without Gronk surprise 41-13 because I think that the three WR sets including Ochocinco will absolutely catch the giants flatfooted.After reading Ochocinco's last tweet I'm convinced that the Patriots have been saving his abilities for just this game. Should Gronk be limited then it will be the Ochocinco show! Believe me when I  say this because BB is a master magician and I won't play poker with him he kept one of the greatest receivers of the last 10 years out of the films so that noone would have tape on what he can do with Tom throwing him the ball....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

If any of you seriously think Gronk might not play, lay off the drugs/and or booze. The guy is playing.

Regardless, Pats win it 24-20.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

35 - 27 Pats. Well, this is what I would like to see, I really have no idea how this one will play out. I think the Giants match up pretty well against the Pats.

I do believe that Brady will have a monster game no matter what. He's going to be on fire after his unhappiness over his performance during the Ravens game.

I think the game will turn on the Pats Defense. I'm hoping for a big game from the D Line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

31-27 Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

What if Sports simulation calls it (after 10,000 simulated games) 27-25 Pats. Sounds good to me.
    Pats win 27-25

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Boston.com Crowd ~ WHATS YOUR SB PREDICTION?:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say it...but I believe the Giants will win it. I had bad vibes about the Ravens in the championship game and we squeeked by them. I think the Giants are a little better than we are, especially on the defensive side of the ball. If we win it, it's a HUGE load off my mind, but I'm just not feeling good about this game with our VERY weak secondary. I don't feel good about this game, sorry.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Wow, you sure are sorry.  We handed the ravens their best chance to win and we still beat them.  NO way they can play worse than that.  And I'm not feeling the Giants.  I watched that game.  Without the 2 gift turnovers by one guy, they are sunk.  

Pats roll through this overconfident, overly verbose team.  38-17

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

31-30 Pats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

24-16 Pats.  Brady throws for one, rushes for one from the goaline, a Gost FG, and one other rushing TD. 

As good as Eli really has been for the Giants, he won't muster more than 1 passing TD, but they'll have chances in the redzone.  They get three FGs as a result. 

Weird score, but hope it's accurate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I'll have my prediction ready as soon as they draw the numbers for my SuperBowl Squares.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

[QUOTE]I hate to say it...but I believe the Giants will win it. I had bad vibes about the Ravens in the championship game and we squeeked by them. I think the Giants are a little better than we are, especially on the defensive side of the ball. If we win it, it's a HUGE load off my mind, but I'm just not feeling good about this game with our VERY weak secondary. I don't feel good about this game, sorry.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your honesty Waynestarr and unfortunately I believe you're apprehension is warranted .

One point to ponder is that over BB's Pats history , it seems whenever the cards appear to be stacked against a Pats win  - He somehow manages to get the troops to out perform expectations.

It's also true that many times the opposite's been true
    ( For example last years game in Cleveland )

I was 100% confident in a blowout win in the 2007 Giants SB contest .

This time around I have to admit I'm feelin' no better than  a cautiously optimistic 60% positive.

( If it was Nicks instaed of Gronk in a walking bott -I'd be feelin' a lot about better)

At any rate ~

My gut tells me this is going to be a white knuckle ride whose outcome will be decided by 3 points or less.

In BB We Trust .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I refuse to participate because I am a jinx.  GO PATS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i hope for a pats win, dont care what the score is as long as the pats have more than the giants....GO PATS!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

34-31 Patriots

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

37-30 Pats

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry to piggyback just after seattlepat70 called it but I was thinking 27-24 Pats regardless of Gronk's effectiveness. I'm sticking with 27-24 Pats.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right. I agree.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

It's a field goal that wins the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

I think this will be a hard fought game, and the winner will be whichever team has more points when the clock strikes 00:00

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

PAIN...FOR THE GMEN Pats 27-Giants 23 God I hope I'm right!...just with the team not necessarily the score

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Patriots 31 - 17

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Though it is very tempting to have the bragging rights of the "grand poopah" of boston.com Pats board with the correct score- here are things I vowed NOT to do before this superbowl game.
    1. Wear a red hoodie
    2. Read the Boston Herald
    3. Plan a duckboat parade
    4. Call Eli Manning an "elite" QB
    5. Listen to Mayor Menino
    6. Utter any word that ends in gate.
    7. Predict a Pat's W

Here's what I like before the game.
    1. Spikes wearing an all pink suit to Indy
    2. Gronk running to the bus in his "walking" boot
    3. Belichick smiling and joking
    4. Bringing the Myra commissioned painting to Indy
    5. Bob Kraft
    6. Pats taking over Colts training facilities
    7. Tom Brady inciting or igniting the NY media with acknowledgment of Pats fans
       at a Pats rally.

More to say, but this is what stands out on this Monday morning before the SB.
    All I can say for sure is that it's going to be one entertaining game.
    Go PATS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

PATS 34 Giants 24

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

28-24 Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts