Last post for a while

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Re: Last post for a while

Although I don't post much around here, I am watching and reading, and I will miss reading your posts for sure. Be safe out there and God bless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Come back safe Shen. Take care of yourself, my family and I will pray for all of you out there! Stay in touch if you can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Thank you for your service Shen. Our prayers are with you. Come home safe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

In Response to Last post for a while:
    [QUOTE]I'm headed to Afghanistan to fly medevac soon.  Just wanted to say bye to everybody, thanks for the Pats talk.  I don't get to talk to too many Patriot fans  in Germany so I come here.  I'll be keeping up with the season however I can, my wife sends me tapes.  I'll check in when I can (internet situation looks sketchy now though) and keep up with the season...and the draft...and training camp and all that stuff until next fall. Sorry to anyone I p*ssed off, whatever it was it's over no hard feelings to anyone.  Don't forget it's just football, have fun, spend time with your families over the holidays if you can.  Go Pats Thanks
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Good Luck and be safe, hopefully you won't be in that hole Kandahar that I just returned from, but there are satellites and internet to keep up. Hooah

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]I'm headed to Afghanistan to fly medevac soon.  Just wanted to say bye to everybody, thanks for the Pats talk.  I don't get to talk to too many Patriot fans  in Germany so I come here.  I'll be keeping up with the season however I can, my wife sends me tapes.  I'll check in when I can (internet situation looks sketchy now though) and keep up with the season...and the draft...and training camp and all that stuff until next fall. Sorry to anyone I p*ssed off, whatever it was it's over no hard feelings to anyone.  Don't forget it's just football, have fun, spend time with your families over the holidays if you can.  Go Pats Thanks

hey man good luck, thanks alot for your service!

if you do manage to get internet, let me know.  i belong to a site that lets me download every nfl game in 720p, and i would be more than happy to forward them over to you.  they are usually available less than two hours after the game ends.  also get alot of the weekly specials like nfl live, inside the nfl, etc.

thanks again, good luck

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No matter who you p1ssed off, I hope I speak for everyone in saying, thanks, and good luck there.  I'll think of you when I watch.  Keep the whirly thing up.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Good luck, be safe!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Good luck Shen. Your level headed posts will be missed.
    Be safe man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Good luck and THANK YOU for all you do. We tend to take our freedoms for granted and it takes bad news to make us appreciate them sometimes.

God bless you and the men and women that defend this great nation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Good luck, be safe, and keep your head up! Our hearts and prayers will be with you and yours. To everyone reading this... remember to wear your red dhirt on Fridays to support them all untill they are all home safe! Shen, we will all be waiting for your next post!!!!!KMc. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Thanks for everything you do for our country!  Stay safe!  You will be missed here on the board

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

stay frosty brother

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Good luck, be safe!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Shen  thank you for your service

stay safe 

do your job well

we will all look forawrd to your next email

91B20   69-71

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

I posted a few weeks back how much I enjoyed your posts so you will be missed. YOU shall return. Take care.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]I'm headed to Afghanistan to fly medevac soon...
    Thanks for all your service.  Please pass on my thanks to your wife and family for their service as well.  God bless and come home safe.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Good luck and stay safe my friend.  Thank You for serving our country, and protecting the freedoms we sometimes take for granted.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Thank you for your service.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Be Safe !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

God Bless

Semper Fi

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Godspeed Dustoff!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Be safe Shen! We'll see you (online) when you get back!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm headed to Afghanistan to fly medevac soon.  Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

be safe. and thanks for being a patriot and serving

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Come home safe.

God Bless.

Sections
Shortcuts